We are the People of the Internet ....

Marijuana

Old Alpha
Society
The Dung Kickers
Mari Juana DutchGirl
I love how fast communication goos among evryone around the world thanks to the Internet.
This video is from a series i watcht wich i think is realy cool :)

Mari *.*

I know Mari:)) I just got the ability to i) create virtual computers ii) make them my slaves iii) distribute them, watch and wait while they replicate (get copied) and iv) make changes to them as the circumstances require.
WOW!!

If you had suggested that to me 30 years ago, when I programmed my fist computer; I would have thought it was pure fantasy. Technology is moving fast.;)

Threads like this, which are not directly related to Planet Calypso and/or Entropia Universe, belong in the Off Topic forum section, not Planet Calypso General Discussion.

Moved to Off Topic forum.

Forum Rules said:
3.3 - Thread Location
Please make an effort to post new threads in the appropriate forum or subforum. Posting threads in the proper section makes the forum easier to browse for all members and visitors, and reduces the workload for our volunteer community staff. If you are unsure where to post a new thread, please take the time to read the forum descriptions in order to familiarize yourself with the focus of the various available forums and subforums. Threads posted in an inappropriate forum may be moved or deleted without notice.

You have been warned about this many times now. If you continue dumping all new threads in the General Discussion forum, you will lose all posting privileges in that forum section. :wise:

Threads like this, which are not directly related to Planet Calypso and/or Entropia Universe, belong in the Off Topic forum section, not Planet Calypso General Discussion.

You have been warned about this many times now. If you continue dumping all new threads in the General Discussion forum, you will lose all posting privileges in that forum section. :wise:

woot, not related to EU ... we need internet to run EU ! :dunce:

J/K (before I get a flaming response too :wise:)

Well excuse me Mister 711
Sorry if i did annything wrong.

But it is not true that you warnd me about this a single time sir !
So its not like you said many times as you are claiming....
I will post this kind of threads in the off topic froum section from now on (i would have done that if i knew it belong there annyways)

Mari *.*

Last edited:
Back