Ahh, some serious luck at last! 20k Scip Young

jaywalker

Stalker
Society
-TAO-
Juniper Jaywalker Jones
Special thanks to cjawin for this one:

you relize you hit because of me stressing you out lmao

Indeed. :D What happened was this: I had just started my Scip hunt, when cjawin PMs me asking for a texture job, full outfit, Well the guy is high as a kite, and I don;'t wanna be responsible for something he regrets in the morning :D so I insist on proceeding with great caution, checking that he's sure at every stage. About 2 hours later and waaay past my bedtime, I finally get back to my hunt cos I am stubborn like that, and if I start a thing I try to finish it, even if it's stooopid.

About three kills later, this happens:

Sorry, I missed getting a pic of the swirls, as usual. But you do get to see the Imp 53 (L) that it dropped (niice gun, gonna use that) some of the amazing rush of gratzes (Thanks, guys! had no idea so many of you were online!) and my ridiculous number of wep/tool icons at the top and down the side of the screen (Yeah , I carry all that stuff around with me all the time. I like to be prepared. And I like ringing the changes :) )

As most of my friends know, I 've been really scratching round for PED lately, and had even come down to stuffing my tailoring stocks into the TT, cos I really MUST finish the missions that I started (Did I tell you I'm stubborn like that?)

Yep, this uber Scip was brought to you by a Flame Pattern shirt and some Arkadian hats (plus cjawin's outfit, ofc) Really! :D

Now back to the grinding...

jay :)

PS. Yep, it was the special MA mission spawn.

Thats amazing Jay! Really well deserved! Uber GZ!!!!

:cool:

Damn.... does this mean you wont sell me that head scarf :laugh:

That is so unbelievably well deserved it is ridiculous!

Huge grats from Freja and myself Jay, hope this spurs you on to complete more of those straggling missions. After seeing a possible preview of the new mission reward system on today's Cyrene update notes, it may well be worth the struggle!

:yay:GRATZ JUNIPER:yay:

Couldn't of happened to a nicer person! So you gonna keep your SGA part and work on the set?

:wtg::eyecrazy::yay::eyecrazy::wtg:

Congratulations Jay! :D

Glad to see you got a few more PED that should be liquid now. :silly:

Wow Jay that's Epic Congrats :)

Very pleased for you Jay :yay:

Rick

GZ, awesome loot. I think it may something to do with bad loot on scips last days :)

And that LR....mhmmm.....lot of eco shooting especialy it is looted one :D

:yay: wow, very nice, big gratz Jay!.. :yay:

Nice one J :yay:

BIG GRATZ:lolup:

Would love to play with that gun too.

Ty for all the gratzes, guys :)

Damn.... does this mean you wont sell me that head scarf :laugh:

Nope, it means that i can make a load more Veda texture :laugh:

Spend it all on skilling coloring! :D

So you gonna keep your SGA part and work on the set?

ummm, yep, yep. And I can think of a few more thing besides i could happily spend it all on :laugh:

But priority gotta be finishing these missions (those I can do, in the remaining time, that is)

And then we see what's left...if anything :laugh:

jay :)

Big congrats Jay, couldn't happen to a nicer person Yay !!:yay:

Woooooot

Always glad to see a good player get a good hof!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Big Gratz on the Big Loot!

:beerchug:

Miles

gratz great loot ;)

Back