Annual Migration 2012 Ending

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The Imperial Exobiology Institute reports that the annual migration has finally come to an end, and the Eomon and Exarotherium herds are breaking up and dispersing. Scientists are still baffled as to where these gigantic herbivores settle after their annual migration; speculations are they may habitat large underground cave systems around Eudoria. The Imperial Exobiology Institute has announced today that more research will be allocated to unravelling the mystery of these great beasts.
With the migration ending along with the abundant food source it provided for the larger predators. Colonists are advised to travel with caution around the east of Ashi and north of Nymphtown areas until the end of the week, due to large aggressive packs of Atrox that are feeding there.!

Originally Posted Here

I might be feeling like shit and sleepy today, but still happy i continued pushing to finish 250 longtooth.

Ah, I knew it was going to end soon, but didnt complete enough missions. Will wait until next time :)

omg! does that mean there are no more eomon spawns in caly?

wow....i didn't know they were going to remove the eomon spawns since MA always announce news before hand if something is ending soon, now how i am going to complete the eomon mission?

omg! does that mean there are no more eomon spawns in caly?

wow....i didn't know they were going to remove the eomon spawns since MA always announce news before hand if something is ending soon, now how i am going to complete the eomon mission?
?

There will probably be the lone Eomon on the volcanic islands, but yes, the larger spawns will be removed. That's how it's always been.

Last edited:
oh there are still eomons to kill?

Yes, as a rare spawn (one spawns for every xxx other mobs killed), they exist on one of the islands in the middle of the map.

I ran into a lone Eomon old mixed in with Rextelum's on the island where the naval base is. They will probably continue to pop there - but they are rare.

Scientists are still baffled as to where these gigantic herbivores settle after their annual migration; speculations are they may habitat large underground cave systems around Eudoria.

Originally Posted Here

Maybe somewhere around here?

Bones

I ran into a lone Eomon old mixed in with Rextelum's on the island where the naval base is. They will probably continue to pop there - but they are rare.

thanks for news rave and nighthawk but,

wow just one....

are there still smaller spawns of eomons at fort troy? i cant check because the update caused my pc to crash and i have to use a laptop to check the forums and dont have entropia fully downloaded atm...

omg, idk, if MA wants to end the migration a bit of news in advance will be nice, since i have been so busy with other monsters, i barely have time to do the agility for eomons since i thought they will only be removed on october..

wow just one....

are there still smaller spawns of eomons at fort troy? i cant check because the update caused my pc to crash and i have to use a laptop to check the forums and dont have entropia fully downloaded atm...

omg, idk, if MA wants to end the migration a bit of news in advance will be nice, since i have been so busy with other monsters, i barely have time to do the agility for eomons since i thought they will only be removed on october..
I reiterate - this is how it is every year. They were around for months.

Thank you very much for a lovely migration Bertha, it has been emotional rollercoaster as always, but some lovely loots.

I thought it might be nice idea to clear up some of the spawns, although they're still spawning south of Cape Corinth this evening. time for some last hunts I guess.

This pic made me laugh, I was chatting in soc, not watching what I was doing and got surrounded in a nice + formation.

Rick

ps: gz to haylie.

wow just one....

This migration has been ongoing for a LONG time...

wow just one....

You should've asked the Arkadia Staff when the migration was ending, they seem to have more info than the Calypso developers.

Sounds to me like the migratory mobs will be available in cave instances.:scratch2:

Back