Massive... Time to update your site Calypso Dev Team...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
search google for entropia ads and what is the first that that comes up?
http://www.planetcalypso.com/guides/business-trade/advertising/
Real World Advertising
You will also see real world advertising on Planet Calypso provided by Massive Incorporated. An option is included in the Client Loader to enable or disable these ads. However, enabling the ads allows access to higher loots. When you disable ads in the Client Loader you disable both colonist created ads and real world ads.

All the ads can be viewed on the Ad Display Boards located in all the major outposts on Calypso.

Also, not a single word in there about the fact that ads can't be used for anything other than advertising eu related stuff and/or society websites...

How long has Massive been missing from Entropia?... yet it's still listed right there in the site... lol.

I think Massive went out of business back in 2010?

Last edited:
hmm...still in privacy policy???...

http://legal.entropiauniverse.com/legal/privacypolicy.xml
Collaboration with other third parties

The Entropia Universe incorporates technology of Massive Incorporated ("Massive") that enables certain In-World objects (e.g. advertising) to be temporarily uploaded to your pc or console and replaced In-World while connected online. As part of that process, no personally identifiable information about you is collected and only select non-personally identifiable information is temporarily logged. No logged information is used to determine any personally identifiable information about you. For full details follow this link.

The 'this link' is missing too, lol.
http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/http://legal.entropiauniverse.com/legal/privacypolicy.xml
so, uh, is MA still collecting and sharing information about participants with a non-existent company that was previously owned by or somehow associated with Microsoft?#@$#$%?

Link was not active in 2010 either...

Last edited:
looks like they got rid of the first link, but the part that's in privacy policy is still there.

And how many hours a day do you play video games? :smoke:
probably a few less than most here, but on the other hand... lost about 20 lbs in the last 3 months irl... which is probably a little more than most around here ... life is a hell of a lot better irl when you are not stressing over silly little things like return on hunting profits regularly as you gamble it away inside of a video poker game that claims to not be a video poker game... wasting your real life on imaginary pixels on a server that is half a world away from you... :) ;)

Last edited:
probably a few less than most here, but on the other hand... lost about 20 lbs in the last 3 months irl... which is probably a little more than most around here ... life is a hell of a lot better irl when you are not stressing over silly little things like return on hunting profits regularly as you gamble it away inside of a video poker game that claims to not be a video poker game... wasting your real life on imaginary pixels on a server that is half a world away from you... :) ;)

Sounds good gratz :)

I'd suggest you go what with what works for you...enjoy working out getting buff and enjoy RL...

If you really believe that we are all "wasting our rl" and you're still here with us, {removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thing you still find plenty of time to log into this forum and complain about it.

You sure do have alot of free time on your hands.

And with this free time, he is helping to improve the game we all love. So I don't think your post, which to me comes across a bit snide, is appropriate here.

... lost about 20 lbs in the last 3 months irl... which is probably a little more than most around here ...

You either must've been really fat or... you are really sick right now... I'd suggest talking to your doctor. ;)

wasting your real life on imaginary pixels on a server that is half a world away from you...

Most people can't escape delusions in real life just like they can't among imaginary pixels on a virtual server. But it is a good idea to work on em no matter what your preferred medium of choice is.

And with this free time, he is helping to improve the game we all love. So I don't think your post, which to me comes across a bit snide, is appropriate here.

There are a lot of ppl that 'try' to improve the game on PCF while rarely interacting with the various game systems. It probably the reason why, over the last few years, a lot of ppl with any valuable input gave up posting on PCF.

Back