Entropia baby #2: Freja unlocks Big-sisterhood!

Dalas

Prowler
Society
Death Unlimited
Luke Dalas Cambridge
This one's for you George Skywalker ("You 2 need to have some babies so we can have more excellent fappers") and Kimmi ("We at Team Kimmi, like to meet interesting fappers for the future...").

Well, Dalas and Freja have done it again... Here is the result:

Name: Isa (after the Ice Rune from the Scandinavian Runic/Younger Futhark alphabet).
Time of birth: Friday 31st of August 2012, 14:33
Weight at birth: 3580grams
Length at birth: 52cm

A perfectly healthy (touch wood) girl who has no idea what she has got herself in for with her older sister (thread here)!

MummyFreja will have some more time at home to be with the girls (good luck), while Dalas is off to work tomorrow!

Newborn Isa. She was very awake in her first hours.

Big sister Freja comes to visit / rip the hospital down. Isa is just one day old here.

Preparing to leave the hospital.

Safely at home in daddy's arms.

We look forward to lots of good times ahead and will keep the community updated in this thread.

Greetings from a family that wouldn't exist without Entropia!

Dalas, MummyFreja, BabyFreja and now Isa :)

23 month update

PS. Only those who met us in person the last few months knew about this, so don't feel left out for not knowing.
PPS.
No, she doesn't have an avatar yet and no she won't have one until she is old enough and NO, that is NOT now!

Last edited:
Big grz with the beauty :)

Huge gratz :) pop by if you're ever in my area, else I'll come over when I have time (and more importantly, money) :yay:

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I mean :ahh::ahh: :yay::yay::yay::wtg::wtg::wtg::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::wtg::laugh::lolup:

Congrats x9999 :)

Congrats! :yay:

This should be in the Achievements section (so we can click GRATS! ;)).

Big gratz you two! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Congratulations to you and Freja on #2, Dalas ... you look like a very happy family. :yay:

WOW, you guys again did a great job, a nice looking girl you have there.
I wish the 4 of you a very happy time and I hope you get some sleep at night with 2 girls trying to wake you up all the time :)

Big congratulations. You've truely been blessed ;).

congratulations to you, Dalas, and most of all to Freja

awesome, grats :)

but ya, 3 chicks to deal with now, that may be problematic indeed :O

Awww, gratz!!!!

SUH-Weet! :^)

Congratulations, and, as you say in first post Dallas, the possibility of hunting with four family fappers may be some time away yet, but certainly something to look forward to,
Regards,
Boo.

Congratulations to all the family :)

:yay: Woot! :yay:

Congratulations, guys

jay :)

Big GZZZ!

... and all the best to you and your :girl::girl::girl:

:D

Gratz for the newest Family Member Dalas :)
We wish u and the 3 Ladies all the best

SuNi and Juerg

Big gratz Dalas and Freja... and it seems the name Freja is chosen well, two babies.... gz!

big big gratz for your family!!!

gratz! the DU army grows bigger! (in a few years)

Wooooow dude. I might have to log in more often to catch up on whats happening :laugh: Completely unaware.
Funny fact, we were going to name our kid Isa but it turned out to be a boy :laugh:
Beautiful name! I`m happy for you four!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXBWFRY4LUc

Big big big grats mate! totally awesome......I just have no words to express my feelings....godspeed bro

Love for all the family

Cheers, Roni

Sheesh, you know some guys aren't content with ONE ATH :cool:

Huge grats Dalas, cherish them always (as you so clearly do already).

I just realised I didn't post here already. So a late uber-gratz for the mom, dad and big ;) sister!

OMG Gratz to Daddy Dalas & MommyFreya and Babygirl Freya!!!!
Your are a beauty :girl: Welcome to our world Isa :)
Wishing you "family Dalas" all the best of the world with love&happiness!!

Chica&Coffee
and the kids :)

Super gratz!
With that mother its easy to understand why she is so cute!
:cool:

Isa's first update: (almost) 6 months

Isa, the little smiler, 0 - 6 months:

Happy traveller:

Curious traveller:

Travelled:

Isa's favourite; the sheepskin:

Naming day (non-religious baptism):

Gettin' groovy:

Play!

Hey Ish:

Peekaboo!

Learning fast:

STATUS UPDATE:

Isa has had a really comfortable start to life, and it shows. She is the smiliest baby many people have seen, and rarely stresses about anything. She wants to start crawling already, and has made good progress on the floor, chasing after her big sister Freja and/or her toys. She's very well taken care of by her big sisters and brother.

So far she is only having breast-milk but will begin with solid foods in the coming weeks. We'll see how that goes! Her first teeth are showing signs of popping through, but are not quite breaking the surface.

Hope you enjoyed the update... Magam

Big sister here!

Last edited:
grats on the :baby:!

Isa's turn! You've seen least of her, but there's so much to see! For your viewing pleasure.

Do I fit?

Should you really be awake, Isa?

Mmm, spicy carrot soup!

Err, not quite as delicious, this!?

Want some?

The "overtired laugh". No problems to travel with Isa!

Airport shopping spree!

Splash!

Don't mess with the playground gangsta...

Isa's national colours.

Boing!

A rainy day inside with big sis.

They see me rollin'...

Happy campers... Complete with tired thumb-suck.

Good control.

The most fun in summer! Bathing outside with Freja.

STATUS UPDATE

Isa has obviously grown a lot since my first update on her. She's at the stage now where she is about to start running properly, but is a bit afraid of leaving the ground with both feet, so it becomes a fast walk. She has shown even more interest than Freja in being physical. She loved jumping on our bed, which the girls are allowed to do while they're so small. It's important for their physical development! I make a jump-arena in the middle of the bed with pillows and blankets around the borders, so they don't fall off. Then they get to jump until they are ready for bed.

She's shown no health issues, just like her sister, although we can tell she has another body type. She's much more slight and seems more fragile (doesn't seem to be the case in reality, she's a tough nut). She's still happy but has developed a REALLY intense high-pitched scream which she uses liberally every single time one of her siblings comes near her... Bad habit, but how do you teach a not-even two year old to stop a reflex scream? She doesn't understand that it's irritating for everyone around.

Language-wise Isa is following in her sister's footsteps by talking both Norwegian and English and switching between them. She's copying everything being said around her. No issues there!

Good girl Isa, keep it up!

Back