Question: Any ETA on claimable land plots?

Mikass

Marauder
Masak Mikass Keer
my personal ETA would be somtime 2013 or 2014. the "Citizenship" element is fairly simple to develop and theres no sign of that yet, the land plots and building on involves a few new subsystems to be developed, so i expect that to take considerable MA time.

(MA time as im sure a team of normal devs could do it alot quicker).

Q. Will there be regular statements of revenue share earnings?
A. Yes. Every six months, audited figures will be presented on MindArk’s website (www.MindArk.com) so that deedholders can verify their revenue share payouts. In addition, a dedicated web page will be made available where deedholders can check their weekly payments, and will include an ROI calculator.

Q. When is the Citizenship and Politics system expected to be released?
A. The Citizenship and Politics system is scheduled to begin development in 2012.

Report every 6 months and Citizenship and politics system are still missing too. So I guess we would get report in early 2013, Citizenship and politics system in middle 2013. And claimable land plots in middle 2014. Just need to wait less than 2 years then we might be able to get all what they promised if we are lucky. :yay:

2014?

That's a bit pessimistic for something that shouldn't take that much time to develop.

It's just writing simple code, most of which already exists in the game as people are able to claim land. They just need to divide the land into very small chunks and allow for deed owners to claim it.

Of course, there is also the housing construction part which might take more work and involve some new system eg house construction. Though this might not be complicated either as they already have pre-defined housing models(like textures and such) they can allow player to pick and deploy the house in that place. All they need is a system allowing for selection and deployment of desired property.

Last edited:
My guess is: 3 years ETA to the day they'll confirm they're working on it (hint: taming) :)

That's a bit pessimistic for something that shouldn't take that much time to develop.

It's just writing simple code, most of which already exists in the game as people are able to claim land. They just need to divide the land into very small chunks and allow for deed owners to claim it.

you'd think so, but considering how long they've taken to port code they already have for taming etc, i think 2014 is positivly optimistic.

I'm really looking forward to the house-building (property-building? - who said it has to be a house?) element of the game. It might make cities in game actually function like real cities if it is applied smartly.

That said, I am wondering about the audited figures. Perhaps they have been released already and we all haven't noticed.

all i know is that 2012 was supposed to be mostly devoted to the development of space... and we have seen 0 from that so far except a couple of new mobs :(

since the promise of such a system was given just to sell more cld´s i doubt we will see it before 2014 - 2015 if even then.

They sold all CLD´s , as far as MA/FPC is concerned, the problem is solved :)

Back