Central Coast Meetup December 7th - 9th 2012

Brooksy says: "I am on the gold Coast for work and can't get back in time for the weekend."

Seems I got a free seat in the car.

Brooksy says: "I am on the gold Coast for work and can't get back in time for the weekend."

Seems I got a free seat in the car.

And we have a empty bed available too. Maybe Jod will stay over ... :beerchug: :dance: :bandit: :shots: :zzz:

Lol hardly play anymore and realized I have missed the meet up, how was it tell me the stories

Lol hardly play anymore and realized I have missed the meet up, how was it tell me the stories

Ahh that's weak Inno lol ;)

It was a great weekend away, thx again to all for coming and making it the meetup it was. Any that didn't make it, better next time!! Lol

There were plenty of drinks and even a few games on EU over the weekend...
The buffet lunch went well, even had some fun with marshmallows and a chocolate fountain lol. Ninja and I went for a swim on Saturday at the beach 100 m away from the cabin.
Later followed by more drinks where somehow Gypsy and I managed to stumble into the early hours of Sunday morning, daylight and my second sunrise of the trip.

We managed to get to bed around 6:30 to get a couple of hours sleep before a stop in Sydney 2 hours away to do the tourist thing, seeing the harbour bridge, opera house, darling harbour, kings cross and a lovely party boat full of cowgirls.. Oh and indians....
I saw my third sunrise of the weekend driving home, but with plenty of rest stops, made it home O.K. at 9 am on Monday.
I traveled up with Gypsy, Danny and Ninja but Danny fell crook and didn't get to stay the whole weekend.

I got a couple of pics up there and there will also be a group shot someone got somewhere...

Ahh that's weak Inno lol ;)

It was a great weekend away, thx again to all for coming and making it the meetup it was. Any that didn't make it, better next time!! Lol

There were plenty of drinks and even a few games on EU over the weekend...
The buffet lunch went well, even had some fun with marshmallows and a chocolate fountain lol. Ninja and I went for a swim on Saturday at the beach 100 m away from the cabin.
Later followed by more drinks where somehow Gypsy and I managed to stumble into the early hours of Sunday morning, daylight and my second sunrise of the trip.

We managed to get to bed around 6:30 to get a couple of hours sleep before a stop in Sydney 2 hours away to do the tourist thing, seeing the harbour bridge, opera house, darling harbour, kings cross and a lovely party boat full of cowgirls.. Oh and indians....
I saw my third sunrise of the weekend driving home, but with plenty of rest stops, made it home O.K. at 9 am on Monday.
I traveled up with Gypsy, Danny and Ninja but Danny fell crook and didn't get to stay the whole weekend.

I got a couple of pics up there and there will also be a group shot someone got somewhere...

Nice pics, looks like it was a pretty chilled out weekend.

I can put 3 names to faces :) rest you might need to fill in.

Serica, you (drooe) and Gypsy I am not 100% shure but :)

Back