Add tier info

Xpl0jd

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Jimmy Xpl0jd Volten
Hi who is admin on entropedia?
is it posible to add tier info by my self?

I got info for tier Vain UL armor to tier 3
Megan Ingot (1079)
Ares Powder (784)
Pile of opals (2914)
Blazar Fragment (7772)
Tier III Component (1845)

Everyone can edit everything, but yeah it's a serious quest to remember the steps :D

Added for you.

Everyone can edit everything, but yeah it's a serious quest to remember the steps :D

Added for you.

Ok i did try but didnt find how :D

ty :yay:

Ok i did try but didnt find how :D

ty :yay:

Steps on how to add Tier info (for when you get to Tier 4 :) ):
1. Locate your armor set in the Armor Chart
2. You'll see the existing Tiers table for that set - usually just under the Parts table. If you need to add info for new tier that's not yet in the list, look for the [Add Item] link to the far right of the Tiers division header and right-clik on it to new tab. This will open the full Tiers chart with a new line ready to add info.
3. First add the Type (eg Armor Set) from the drop-down list and then add the name of the armor set (eg Vain) from the drop down Item list, and the Tier number (eg 4). Add a comment and then clik the Submit button.
4. Go back to the Armor Set page and refresh. You'll see a new line in the Tiers table. Clik on the link in the Type column for that tier (eg Armor). This will take you to the page for the Tier for that item.
5. Now look for the grey tab at the bottom that says 'Add Tier Ingredient', and clik on that. This will take you to the Tier Ingredients table with a new line ready to add info. You can add the materials one at a time (clik on the Add Item, add material, comment and clik submit), or you can use the 'Add ingredients in bulk' button, and do them all at once.
6. Once you've entered everything, it's a good idea to go back to the page for the Armor Set and just check that the list shown in Entropedia matches the actual ingredient list. It's a lot easier to fix a typo at this point than to hope that somewhere down the track, someone else will pick it up and fix it :)

thx for info I also have samething to add =)

Steps on how to add Tier info (for when you get to Tier 4 :) ):
1. Locate your armor set in the Armor Chart
2. You'll see the existing Tiers table for that set - usually just under the Parts table. If you need to add info for new tier that's not yet in the list, look for the [Add Item] link to the far right of the Tiers division header and right-clik on it to new tab. This will open the full Tiers chart with a new line ready to add info.
3. First add the Type (eg Armor Set) from the drop-down list and then add the name of the armor set (eg Vain) from the drop down Item list, and the Tier number (eg 4). Add a comment and then clik the Submit button.
4. Go back to the Armor Set page and refresh. You'll see a new line in the Tiers table. Clik on the link in the Type column for that tier (eg Armor). This will take you to the page for the Tier for that item.
5. Now look for the grey tab at the bottom that says 'Add Tier Ingredient', and clik on that. This will take you to the Tier Ingredients table with a new line ready to add info. You can add the materials one at a time (clik on the Add Item, add material, comment and clik submit), or you can use the 'Add ingredients in bulk' button, and do them all at once.
6. Once you've entered everything, it's a good idea to go back to the page for the Armor Set and just check that the list shown in Entropedia matches the actual ingredient list. It's a lot easier to fix a typo at this point than to hope that somewhere down the track, someone else will pick it up and fix it :)

I have now problem adding tier on Fire Forge BGH 4400M Modified.

there is no tiers added so there is no "Add item", how do i do? :D

I have now problem adding tier on Fire Forge BGH 4400M Modified.

there is no tiers added so there is no "Add item", how do i do? :D

See the tab right at the bottom of the page: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Fire_Forge_BGH_4400M_Modified ?

Use that to create a new tier for the weapon, then add the ingredients .. but I'd suggest you wait a little while before you try (maybe leave it til tomorrow). We've noticed Entropedia seems to be choking a little bit and not creating the dropdown lists sometimes, but after a while it will fix itself.

See the tab right at the bottom of the page: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Fire_Forge_BGH_4400M_Modified ?

Use that to create a new tier for the weapon, then add the ingredients .. but I'd suggest you wait a little while before you try (maybe leave it til tomorrow). We've noticed Entropedia seems to be choking a little bit and not creating the dropdown lists sometimes, but after a while it will fix itself.

yeah i dont get that dropdown list to work, so maybe i did do right but its a bug? :p

You have to select item type first, then it should be available

Even after that, the list wasn't dropping down for me Hijacker.

Sometimes I have just make notes of new loots etc and leave things an hour or two (or overnight) before I try again.

I have an entry for the Adjusted M61a5 rifle to tier 4. I would do it myself but I would probably cause Entropedia to vanish into a black hole of incompetence.

To get it to T4 used the following materials:

747 Gazzurdite.
613 Root Acid.
2802 Piles of Opals.
1314 T4 Components.
7487 Blazar Fragments.

Silly of me not to note T1, 2 and 3. But a late start is better than no start at all. :)

I was going to add tier info for my corrosive VIII chip but seams like it does not work yet for mf chips, anyone know how to fix that?

I was going to add tier info for my corrosive VIII chip but seams like it does not work yet for mf chips, anyone know how to fix that?

Look for the 'Add Tier' tab at the bottom of the page for the item. I see it's there for MF chips just as for any weapon, so there should be no reason why info can't be added.

I guess its just me that cant get it working then, entropedia aint exactly user friendly :S

Look for the 'Add Tier' tab at the bottom of the page for the item. I see it's there for MF chips just as for any weapon, so there should be no reason why info can't be added.

I guess its just me that cant get it working then, entropedia aint exactly user friendly :S

This is basically a copy/paste from a pm I sent to someone else recently about a similar issue. :wise:

I'll go through step by step how to do it, as that way you'll know for next time. If you really get stuck though, either pm, or just send me the info and I'll update it.

1. Open the Tiers chart (http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Tier)
2. Use the Add Item tab at the top of the chart to create a new entry line.
(NOTE: You can shortcut steps 1-2 by clicking on the 'Add Tier' tab at the bottom of the item page.)
3. Third column from the left is 'Type'. Use the dropdown list to select Weapons.
4. The leftmost column is 'Item', it should now have filled the dropdown list in that field with all weapons. Scroll down and select your corrosive chip.
5. Finally, enter the tier number in the 'Tier' column.

That's the tier set up, now for the tier ingredients.

1. Open the Tier Materials chart (http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.asp...t=TierMaterial)
2. By far the easiest way to do this bit is to use the 'Add Ingredients in Bulk' button at the top, so clik on that.
3. Now just select your item+tier from the dropdown list at the top, and then enter each ingredient and amount in the fields underneath. When they're all in, clik on the 'Add Ingredients' button at the bottom of that section.

and that's it.

The only problem you might encounter is if the dropdown lists won't autofill, and that seems to happen occasionally when the database is digesting a high volume of entries. If that should happen again when you're trying to enter the info, all you can do is wait and try again at a later time.

I send my tier recipe screenshots to Danimal, he loves to update Entropedia as much as possible, and I don't want to do that, seems like it's more work than I care to do! :laugh:

In fact it would be much more useful to calculate a coefficient for various pieces of tiered equipment - and use that in entropedia. See my post, though it is largely ignored (guess because I'm a rich idiot who has no clue about this game).
Using it, I can quite accurately tell you that t4 for vain will be
t4 1820
Erdorium 647
Magerian Spray 1088
opal 3883
blazar 10361
and calculate up to t6 since thats the highest known comparable tier info we have.
Of course we can keep track of exact values if they are known, but its not useful to calculate costs for next tier on unique / highest tiered eq.

Hi who is admin on entropedia?
is it posible to add tier info by my self?
I got info for tier Vain UL armor to tier 3

Back