Preview feature for coloring/texturizing

Az Bloodz

Elite
Society
kAoS
Az Lammbock Bloodz
I would like to have preview feature for the coloring/texturizing professions as in the costumor has a chance to see the outcome before his item gets costumized as we have in the beauty professions. In my opinion this is far better than uploading screenshots all the time and would make the business a lot easier. Perhaps also add a function so both parties need to accept before the actual coloring/texturizing.

preview function in any clothing, equipment, gear would be nice too... both in auctions, shops, p2p trades, etc.

Perhaps I did not made myself clear: as a costumor I'd like to see the possible outcome as the coloror/texturizer does without having him to upload every picture in advance. Sometimes I want a certain kind of orange which is not easy to achieve for example coming as close as possible to the 'noob orange'. There are different possibilities to come close to this and I'd like to see all with the least effort.

just borrow the tool and look yourself :wise:

(then in case try to describe the desired saturation lvl as unfortunalty no % are shown)

we also need a tool to look at color and texter at the same time. I do like the Preview option too for items

I would like to have preview feature for the coloring/texturizing
Everyone would have liked this. Since... forever. MA doesn't implement => MA doesn't give a shit.

It's sad, but that's how Welter's roll.

Back