Yet another noob's Stream goes online

Tecnical Help.
First its best to use the same resolution for EU and xsplit Like 1600/900 the it will be very clear almost perfect.
Then second and this is very important. I have found out that the stream can be very laggy if you minimize the xsplit window and open it again i dont know why it does that but the best stream you will get if you keep the xsplit window open yhou can make it small if you choose 20% view.
so second important thing is to keep the xsplit window open at all times under the broadcasting.
I do this that i play in windows mode 1600/900 and then I can chat with my viewers at the same time.
Cheers Bjorn

Thank you :) Will try this out tonight. Do you know if there is a option to just show the game screen and not the windows-borders?

This lag you are talking about is that on my side or viewers side?

Thank you :) Will try this out tonight. Do you know if there is a option to just show the game screen and not the windows-borders?

This lag you are talking about is that on my side or viewers side?

you just choose add game..then the windows borders disappear

the lag is appearing when you want to watch the video later.
and I think the stream is also lagging when you stream live so its really not good to watch so just keep the xsplit window open

Im using 1280x720HD for both the xsplit and EU I think

you just choose add game..then the windows borders disappear

the lag is appearing when you want to watch the video later.
and I think the stream is also lagging when you stream live so its really not good to watch so just keep the xsplit window open

Im using 1280x720HD for both the xsplit and EU I think

I don't think I can do that with the free version of xsplit. Are you running a full version?

ok will try to keep that in mind.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/7/9/6/8/example.jpg
here is a example of my desktop when I am streaming
example.jpg

Yes I have bought it when is was cheap what is the prize now? I think I payed 32 dollars.

Interesting to watch for a bit. The gun is awesome!

I would expect Rangers to coach their members on their playing style... if they did, you clearly decided to follow your own path as I can't imagine you get recommended such an end-game setup given your evader/HP level.

But hey, it looks cool and gets the big mobs down :cool: and your skillgains will be very nice for sure :yup:

/Slupor

p.s. just one thing I can't resist to feed back: when you switch to impfap, and did not fully heal with the first click, click again. It's dirt cheap anyway and if the mob hits you again, you have fapped away an extra bit of damage... less switching time = more shooting.

Interesting to watch for a bit. The gun is awesome!

I would expect Rangers to coach their members on their playing style... if they did, you clearly decided to follow your own path as I can't imagine you get recommended such an end-game setup given your evader/HP level.

But hey, it looks cool and gets the big mobs down :cool: and your skillgains will be very nice for sure :yup:

/Slupor

p.s. just one thing I can't resist to feed back: when you switch to impfap, and did not fully heal with the first click, click again. It's dirt cheap anyway and if the mob hits you again, you have fapped away an extra bit of damage... less switching time = more shooting.

Good to hear :) Yeh I love the dps of it but it would be even better when maxed ofc.

This is a path I chose before I joined rangers. And I've done it to keep the game fun and interesting for me. I was running HL8, Svempa T15, CB26, Assassin R150 and Mako Lightning Smuggler (all UL) before I switched over to non-sib also so I know what I get running maxed SIB weapons.

I have a tracked sample of 640641ped cycled now with 99,89% return counting "safe sale" MU so prolly profit with the actual sales MU so I'll survive I think. This is not counting all the skills gained on my way there. I'm not saying this will work for everyone and I do not recommend my friends doing it either but this Is how I find the game challenging atm :)

Thanks for the advice on the fapping. I'll try it out but it's hard to get rid of old habits :p

I would expect Rangers to coach their members on their playing style...

We make fun of his ways, does that count? :)

But seriously we have been discussing his hunting methods quite regularly in soc chat, but he has done surprisingly well considering his skills and gear. Will be interesting to see if he gets to stryker-like profits once he gets dry behind the ears.

We make fun of his ways, does that count? :)

But seriously we have been discussing his hunting methods quite regularly in soc chat, but he has done surprisingly well considering his skills and gear. Will be interesting to see if he gets to stryker-like profits once he gets dry behind the ears.

stryker-like? why not aim even higher and go for stormer-like?

would be awesome for the game if a million new supremacy parts dropped..

anyway, subbing and I do watch as much as I can.. even if it hurts sometimes.. ffs go buy some evade and hp!

stryker-like? why not aim even higher and go for stormer-like?

would be awesome for the game if a million new supremacy parts dropped..

anyway, subbing and I do watch as much as I can.. even if it hurts sometimes.. ffs go buy some evade and hp!

Hehe that I can believe :p I'm skilling for the evade and hp as hard as I can.

If the purpose was to stream endgame hunting I'd agree to the chipping in part but because this is not endgame at all I don't see any reason to do so tbh. Why spend a lot on chipping it in when it comes for "free" with some grinding?

Speaking as Ex-Ranger and a fan of the eco way myself, and around some years, i really wouldn't know what i am supposed to try to teach that guy*. I know you mean well, but this is not one those "cases" we surely both know and that you probably had in mind.

Edit: * Seeing now that was worded a bit odd, i meant ofc that he has very decent knowldege of all aspects of the game and very much seems to know what he does.

Last edited:
I know you mean well, but this is not one those "cases" we surely both know and that you probably had in mind.
Edit: * Seeing now that was worded a bit odd, i meant ofc that he has very decent knowldege of all aspects of the game and very much seems to know what he does.

If this one of those "cases" I doubt he would be accepted in Rangers in the first place :silly2:

Again, there is no right or wrong as long as people have fun and are happy with their pedcard. We have way too much uber-item-weilding-loot-whining players on this forum already, so it's nice for a change to watch a stream of someone having a blast and enjoying himself :wtg:

/Slupor

Again, there is no right or wrong as long as people have fun and are happy with their pedcard.

So true.

I remember in my first 2 or 3 years i always tried to force "my way" (eco and conservative) of playing on ingame friends. Was always worried they would leave if they keep doing it the "wrong" way. Had to learn there are other ways to make it work too.

heading out for some random mobs :)

GL, what gun will you use now when your Doa is gone? ;)

I have a tracked sample of 640641ped cycled now with 99,89% return counting "safe sale" MU so prolly profit with the actual sales MU so I'll survive I think.

Teach me, Master!

OnT: Nice and interesting stream :)

Going to do a instance at Rocktropia :D

online to try some big spiders for my first time :p not sure if it works ^^

on for some spider grinding :)

closing in on the spider mission :O Online for a little while again

GL mate, what fps program are you using?

Online to do the last few mobs on my Araneatrox iron mission :)

Back online "vtol" hunting falxangius (you get it when you see the spawn....)

back on the falx :)

Back for some prots :) This will be just a test if my new internet connection can handle streaming at all. Feel free to let me know if it doesn't work any good.

Back