Monster ore drops

Dennis blighter

Prowler
Society
Lost Renegades
Thanos Blighter Havoc
Simple and quick question if you know.

Are there any monsters that still drop ores? If so is it the same now as it was before the ore nerf?

I know drones dont drop ANY gazz or erdo anymore.
I know argo drop SOME iron still(150ped run will yield 2-5ped of iron) instead of about 50% of run

What else do you guys know?

mulmun elite still dropped lyst & melchi last time i hunted them.
Not sure 'bout mulaaf'k & globsters

Not sure about boorum with cobalt anymore?

Steel birds drop blau and caldorite or cumbriz or something along them lines, I forget which. Didn't tantardion drop terrudite also? As far as I know, everything that dropped ores still does, but at a much lesser (stupid) rate. Drones do still drop gazz btw, just SFA of it.

Steel birds drop blau and caldorite or cumbriz or something along them lines, I forget which. Didn't tantardion drop terrudite also? As far as I know, everything that dropped ores still does, but at a much lesser (stupid) rate. Drones do still drop gazz btw, just SFA of it.

That was part of my question, if they do, at about what rate compaired to how it was?
Sorry, i dont think i was specific with that.

And for the drones, what gen are u speaking of? Because cycling 450 ped on them didnt yield me any ores on gen 1-3's

Drop rate of all ores/enmats on all mobs are in the crap-hardly worth mentioning range post nerf. I don't know about miner bots though as I've never hunted them.
As for drones, I poked around with them a bit post nerf to check it out and got a few drops from gen 1-3's, though as I said it's hardly worth mentioning. You're best off looking for MU in other places if you're thinking of the ore drops as a cash cow.

Drop rate of all ores/enmats on all mobs are in the crap-hardly worth mentioning range post nerf. I don't know about miner bots though as I've never hunted them.

Ok.

Can anyone inform me/ us on miner bots? As they dropped like 5 ores?
How do they sit now?

Have killed hundred's , if not thousand's of Minor Bots, they still seem to drop the same ores at about the same rate. Have not noticed a big change in them.

Simple and quick question if you know.

Are there any monsters that still drop ores? If so is it the same now as it was before the ore nerf?

I know drones dont drop ANY gazz or erdo anymore.
I know argo drop SOME iron still(150ped run will yield 2-5ped of iron) instead of about 50% of run

What else do you guys know?

there are mobs on the other planets that drop ores, i havent hunted much on other planets so do not know all the mobs that drop them and cant be precise on numbers.
on RT some of the motorhead mobs drop iron, i only killed a few while protecting claims but the drop rate seems low. on NI quite a few mobs drop crystals in decent amounts but the demand for them is low compared to normal ores/enmatters from what i saw. on arkadia oratan slashers drop veda stones, but with a low frequency and not that much in TT, also veda does not have great markup and oratan slashers hit really really hard.

Have killed hundred's , if not thousand's of Minor Bots, they still seem to drop the same ores at about the same rate. Have not noticed a big change in them.

Not same as before.

They don`t drop duru anymore, but all others are with the same rate.

Miner still drop duru schism, & I've also looted platinum and valu from them recently.

anyone know if globsters still drop duru?

Miner still drop duru schism, & I've also looted platinum and valu from them recently.

Well last time I hunted them haven`t got any duru in like 1k ammo cycled.
They always dropped platinum and valu, small amounts tho.

JamRaiders still dropping belkar I guess?

anyone know if globsters still drop duru?

They still drop it but it's about as rare as ESI :laugh:

I got two drops so far, both in globals, one of them was over 25 ped tt.

They still drop it but it's about as rare as ESI :laugh:

I got two drops so far, both in globals, one of them was over 25 ped tt.

seems like normal then.. thx for the info

I think Thorifoids still drop Caldorite.

The last true monsterdrop I remember was Lysterium from Eomons... they were more than willing to share that mineral.

I think Thorifoids still drop Caldorite.

I can also confirm that.

The higher maturities seems to drop it in larger quantities.

Is there another spawn of Dreamers and above, not mixed with Thorios, except the spawn on the Islands between Amethera and Eudoria? :scratch2:

I can also confirm that.

The higher maturities seems to drop it in larger quantities.

Is there another spawn of Dreamers and above, not mixed with Thorios, except the spawn on the Islands between Amethera and Eudoria? :scratch2:

On the islands, only spawn I know of there is the "campfire" spawn, which is mixed...

Your society currently has LA02, but usually the LA is either "empty" (VU bug), or the owners put all leves at max meaning a max of top level thorios and top level thorifoids (which at least for me don't work at all, at least until I loot an imp fap or better). Problem with that mix is that it's two completely different armor sets needed. (Fapper? Forget it, unless the fapper is prepared for a thorio running halfways across the radar all of a sudden.)

Back