EU is a Game!!!

EU is a video game!!!

• Total voters
While a car is a very specified product and you are right on this case i fail to see the validity of your comparison towards an virtual universe in which thousands and thousands of humans are interconnected in activity and able to influence each others experience.

When you transport people through space with all their possessions which can be worth many thousands or tenthousands of dollars i hope you or the service you stand for dont view that part of entropia 'just' as game ;)

I remind you again... the title of this thread is 'EU is a game!!!'

My original post showed mindark's webpage info on google, nothing more. (okay and a little humor, not directed at anyone)

EU being a MMOG can have relationships, trust, friends, experiences and even a cherry on top if the designers see fit to include it (if you want a cherry on top of the game please don't ask me, forward your suggestion to MA)

All of these relationships, trust etc are formed around the game. remove the game for any lengthily period of time and everything else would eventually fade.

My second post was a demonstration of how marketing is often focused on promoting an item or service as more than that of its competitors.

This post started as a simple fun poll, and I'm sure people are laughing at how serious some have taken simple comments. Its almost as if they have a chip on their shoulder.

One thing I know for sure... If the milks sour, I ain't the pussy who drinks it.

Last edited:
Back