CANCER: Save a life. Spread this information.

Status

Shard-Angel

Prowler
Society
Project Entropia
Vehshi Rogue Shard-Angel
Greets.

If you know of anyone whose life has been affected by Cancer, or even if you don't, please spread this information - so maybe the next person, or the one after, may benefit from the treatment option information within.

Cancer video + clinic information.

The clinic can easily be found via search engines.

Good luck.

PS. If anyone can provide mirrors for the video - please do so, in case it is taken down.

You wouldn't promote something like that if you would have ever spoken to people who bitterly regret refusing normal medical treatment in favour of such snake oil phantasies until it was too late...

Seriously, i guess that you think you're doing the right thing here, but there are thousands of idiots claiming they can heal this and that, and all they actually heal is the obesity of your wallet.
Disgusting how some people try to make money from the desperate who clutch at every straw.

Please, ask a mod to remove this thread - don't you think if someone has found a cure like that, it wouldn't have made it to the mass media by now?

/Edit:

Due to recruitment criteria imposed by Burzynski, over the period of two years only nine patients were accrued, six of whom were evaluated for response. All six patients eligible for the study showed evidence of tumor progression after treatment durations of between 16 to 66 days. Neurologic side effects occurred in five patients. The mean time to treatment failure was 29 days. All nine patients died, eight of whom died due to tumor progression. Study authors concluded the study with the following statement: "The efficacy of antineoplastons A10 and AS2-1 remains uncertain. We were unable to document efficacy in any of six assessable patients."

Taken from wikipedia:
Antineoplaston#Phase_II_trials

Last edited:
You wouldn't promote something like that if you would have ever spoken to people who bitterly regret refusing normal medical treatment in favour of such snake oil phantasies until it was too late...

Seriously, i guess that you think you're doing the right thing here, but there are thousands of idiots claiming they can heal this and that, and all they actually heal is the obesity of your wallet.
Disgusting how some people try to make money from the desperate who clutch at every straw.

Please, ask a mod to remove this thread - don't you think if someone has found a cure like that, it wouldn't have made it to the mass media by now?

/Edit:

Taken from wikipedia:
Antineoplaston#Phase_II_trials

1. I have very close family members who have cancer, so I know what I am talking about.
2. I have personally observed the aftermath of chemo and radio-theraphy.
3. Atleast have the decency to WATCH the video before claiming otherwise.
4. Dont bother quoting wikipedia or other "respectable" journals.
5. NO! If a mod wishes to remove this... watch it first.
6. People who ACTUALLY watch it.. are grown ups, and can form their own opinion themselves.

Thanks Silvia. I did not see that link before.

1. I have very close family members who have cancer, so I know what I am talking about.

My sincerest condolences, but that doesn't make you an oncologist now, does it?

2. I have personally observed the aftermath of chemo and radio-theraphy.

Horrible, i know - the only chance to do something against it though.
Your point?

3. Atleast have the decency to WATCH the video before claiming otherwise.

Why should somone waste almost 2 hours of my life on a propaganda video, supporting some obscure miracle treatment from a guy who has been found guilty of fraud?

4. Dont bother quoting wikipedia or other "respectable" journals.

Why?
The authors on wikipedia make an effort to give a neutral view and try to provide information without personal opinions.
If you made a similar effort i fail to see it.

5. NO! If a mod wishes to remove this... watch it first.

Why watch it?
If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

And a game forum is hardly the right place to spread such propaganda.

6. People who ACTUALLY watch it.. are grown ups, and can form their own opinion themselves.

Grown ups... if you meet one, let me know.

Seriously, it's always the same kind of people who promote this:
People with next to zero knowledge about medical sciences.

A normal "grown up" is for sure not able to judge the information given in this video (or wikipedia for this matter).
The analogies to other "wonder cures" alone should trigger all alarm bells though.

This is neiter the first nor the last time someone claims to have cured cancer - but please apply some common sense: If he has indeed found a cure, why is he unable to prove it?

And in all honesty, you shouldn't help this guy ripping of more people by promoting it here.
Or can you provide ONE single evidence that this works? I doubt it.

Grown ups... if you meet one, let me know.

Seriously, it's always the same kind of people who promote this:
People with next to zero knowledge about medical sciences.

A normal "grown up" is for sure not able to judge the information given in this video (or wikipedia for this matter).
The analogies to other "wonder cures" alone should trigger all alarm bells though.

This is neiter the first nor the last time someone claims to have cured cancer - but please apply some common sense: If he has indeed found a cure, why is he unable to prove it?

And in all honesty, you shouldn't help this guy ripping of more people by promoting it here.

Ok that is your opinion now, and I don't want to go too much into this because cancer is no joke but..
I fail to see how radiation therapy (radiation wich normally causes cancer) can be good to treat cancer AND also how many ppl still die after such therapy??

Also another very intersesting point, the monopoly of the medical world what do you think would happen if they would find that wonderfull cure that would cure cancer??

No income anymore for one of the biggest income atm in the medical circuit, you may think this sounds horrible but if you are a grown up you should at least know that that is how the worlds turns it's all about the money.

Sorry, I know you mean it well, but these kinds of threads have never been allowed on PCF. For many people EU and the forums are in part a temporary escape from serious RL issues like this.

According to rule 3.6:

:locked:

Status
Back