Rebalanced Mission Rewards

I am really glad everyone can now see what they face in the future, excellent work for posting this in advance. But dayum! Some of those are really nerfed big time. EG. Aurli 10k from ~200ped Athletics down to 105ped. That is killer, and is just increasing the rift between older players and newer players, which is disappointing.

If you took Athletics as reward from beginning of mission chain through 10k killed, the reward total for all stages combined = 174.30ped, not just 105, which is for the 10k stage only. You would have had to kill 16.6k mob to get that 200ped reward in the old/current system, now you can get pieces of it along the way in the new/nerfed system.

And just what kind of rift between old and new players do you speak of?

Last edited:
I dont get that.
Is it a "systemwide" (or planetwide) limitation, so whe let's say 10k agility tokens have been awarded then noone would get any agility token at all?
Or is it a personal limit, so each person at the most can get let's say 500 tokens (+5 for a certain attribute)?

The Token limit is per planet so no planet can hand out excessive amounts of attributes and to make sure you don't put Agility and Stamina on every mission. Also no the Tokens can't "run out" because someone else did the mission before you it's not a set amount of tokens as a stackable object. The limit is there so no planet can give out more than a certain amount of attributes to any single player.

You cut the rewards in half and call it re-balance... it's not fair, but I didn't bother with the rewards before so meh...

Also, why not make all the higher maturities give more points or based on HP of mat / HP of min mat? Why do you only take the min maturity to measure the reward?

Why do you not take an average HP of all mats or give points with decimals, e.g. Atrox Stalker 2450/990 Astox young => 2.47 points for stalker.

I guess I can altogher forget about attributes now and just pick pure skills :)
Thanks very much Charlie, I look forward to continuing my quests in satisfaction.

For once I hope the update is delayed by 4 weeks at least,why not untill the 1st January new year new start? :yup:

Thanks for the info. is what we like :cool:

You cut the rewards in half and call it re-balance... it's not fair, but I didn't bother with the rewards before so meh...

Also, why not make all the higher maturities give more points or based on HP of mat / HP of min mat? Why do you only take the min maturity to measure the reward?

Why do you not take an average HP of all mats or give points with decimals, e.g. Atrox Stalker 2450/990 Astox young => 2.47 points for stalker.

Read the thread, both your concerns have been responded to.

If we have completed, say Molisk Bronze...all 10k but not turned in......
will we get tokens and the new reward after the update?

If we have completed, say Molisk Bronze...all 10k but not turned in......
will we get tokens and the new reward after the update?

If you have a mission completed but not turned in you will get to choose from the new rewards if you choose to visit the NPC after the release.

If you have a mission completed but not turned in you will get to choose from the new rewards if you choose to visit the NPC after the release.

If my mission is 5000/10000 will it get reset?

also...

why not untill the 1st January new year new start? :D

For once I hope the update is delayed by 4 weeks at least,why not untill the 1st January new year new start? :yup:

If my mission is 5000/10000 will it get reset?

Thanks for the info. is what we like :cool:

Unfortunately there are no plans to delay the release or postpone the rebalance to next year. Although there were no plans to postpone it from August to October either so I guess you never know:scratch:. I wouldn't count on it being delayed anymore though.

No your mission counter will not be reset.

The Token limit is per planet so no planet can hand out excessive amounts of attributes and to make sure you don't put Agility and Stamina on every mission. Also no the Tokens can't "run out" because someone else did the mission before you it's not a set amount of tokens as a stackable object. The limit is there so no planet can give out more than a certain amount of attributes to any single player.

Now I don't get it :). What if I really go after some attribute all the time - does it mean that at some point I may come for the reward expecting to choose this attribute, but there won't be such an option?

so I guess you never know:scratch:. I wouldn't count on it being delayed anymore though.

/negotiating hat on/

Charlie your on a roll here. Very good public relations with this announcement. I think we all appreciate the info you have given us so far. With xmas around corner and good spirits etc you may just want to extend it a bit further till jan 1st. Would make us players happy and we'll never say anything bad ever again...ok the last bit is a lie :)

Thanks for posting.

Overall, I think it's a good change. I'm not a big fan of the 10k grinding missions, so having some rewards on the intermediate missions is a big bonus.

Now I don't get it :). What if I really go after some attribute all the time - does it mean that at some point I may come for the reward expecting to choose this attribute, but there won't be such an option?

No.

I have no idea why they even mentioned this limit, as it obviously applies to THEM and not to us players.

Or, in other words - the mission brokers won't run out of attribute tokens, but whoever runs calypso now may run out of them and be no longer able to add more missions with attribute rewards.

You can go after a certain attribute if you want and the options will remain the same. An example could be that Calypso is not allowed to give out more than 1000 Agility Tokens in total in all our missions which caps the amount of Agility you can get from missions on Calypso at 10 points. If a player chooses to get all those tokens or not is up to each player to decide.

Look, a nerf!

I'm sorry, but this is pathetic.

/negotiating hat on/

extend it a bit further till jan 1st. Would make us players happy and we'll never say anything bad ever again...ok the last bit is a lie :)

I agree will be a nice early xmas prezzie for all,yous can even keep all the free xmas gifts :yup:.. ok the last bit is also a lie but you will make a lot players happy.

Now it is not possible to re-start a mission that has been abandoned (as i understand it).

What will happen to a mission that you have started, and then later abandoned for some reason? Will it be possible to start those missions again to finish them, or are they lost?

No.

I have no idea why they even mentioned this limit, as it obviously applies to THEM and not to us players.

Or, in other words - the mission brokers won't run out of attribute tokens, but whoever runs calypso now may run out of them and be no longer able to add more missions with attribute rewards.

Yes it is up to the planet partner to decide where and when to give out the attribute tokens they have, as long as they follow the formula to decide how many a mission is allowed to award it's up to them. Of course it is in the interest of the PP to do this in a way that is fair and fun and spread them a bit. You could of course put something like 3000 attribute tokens on the 10k Daspletor mission but I doubt that would be very popular... except maybe for those who can kill them.

Now it is not possible to re-start a mission that has been abandoned (as i understand it).

What will happen to a mission that you have started, and then later abandoned for some reason? Will it be possible to start those missions again to finish them, or are they lost?

Edit: Quoted the wrong post.

You can still retake an abandoned mission again, but the counter will be at 0 and the reward the new one.

Last edited:
Thank you Charlie, looks like any questions I had have been answered already.

It makes sense that each planet has a limit of attributes per "player".

I agree it is sensible to adjust the argo Scout to it's correct 350 hp, 100 hp is not much of an adjustment for a increased reward.

Good to see fat rewards for Kreltin and some other harder mobs have been given suitable rewards.

Thanks, and good job.

Rick

You can go after a certain attribute if you want and the options will remain the same. An example could be that Calypso is not allowed to give out more than 1000 Agility Tokens in total in all our missions which caps the amount of Agility you can get from missions on Calypso at 10 points. If a player chooses to get all those tokens or not is up to each player to decide.

Does that also mean that if a PP has used up (so to speak) its number of allowed tokens in the current missions on that planet that they never ever can add new missions that give tokens? That would be a wee bit boring. Maybe the number of tokens allowed to the PPs should slowly increase over time.

:yup:

Maybe the number of tokens allowed to the PPs should slowly increase over time.

That is illogical. It would render all this hard work useless as then we would have the same problem one PP could potentially "abuse" it.

Can't cut it both ways unfortunately.

Does that also mean that if a PP has used up (so to speak) its number of allowed tokens in the current missions on that planet that they never ever can add new missions that give tokens? That would be a wee bit boring. Maybe the number of tokens allowed to the PPs should slowly increase over time.

:yup:

Technically yes but the cap might of course be increased at some point in the future if it's needed, but thats up to MindArk to decide. Also at the moment all planets have plenty of tokens left so assuming they are distributed well and not all put on a 20k Leviathan mission, future missions will have some attribute token rewards as well.

Technically yes but the cap might of course be increased at some point in the future if it's needed, but thats up to MindArk to decide. Also at the moment all planets have plenty of tokens left so assuming they are distributed well and not all put on a 20k Leviathan mission, future missions will have some attribute token rewards as well.

Thank you very much! :D

1) Your statement is false in many cases, and not measureable in many other cases (as you would have to first determine the value of an attribute versus a skill, which is different depending on the individual).
2) How is that not a rebalance?
3) It had to be done. In fact, it should have been like this from the start.

Thanks for posting this, but I'm not so happy about event mobs nerf like LT and Steelbird. They know a nerf comes but don't let Exarosaur elite count into LT mission this year let me unable to finish it this year :bomb:. I think I will never finish it then :banghead:

Lets say that i doing kreltin mission and i am on 6000/10000 kills,where do this situation put me after 9th october.?

Back