Avatar breaking swedish laws in multiple points.

Status
GENERAL ETIQUETTE

1.0 You don't insult someone for trying to express himself in a foreign language.

@ Aia : With the personal info i ment the {removed} they added to the add, it just might be a lucky guess & his real emailadress

AMAGAWD! Stop advertising his damn email address, whats wrong with you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone please transcribe this for me into English? I have no idea what it says and I have been to Ohio and understood what they said there. :dunno:

English is not my native language but I will try to explain you what Isma told you.

Well well here I go again : Hi all, this is Isma again :)

You know, moe he been playing huh for how long : Do you know when Moe started EU ?

Humm lest see 6 month maybe n he maybe at you level already or more : He started EU 6 months ago and he is already at the same level like some players who started EU like 5 years ago :))

Trust me if he wanna he can smash you like puny but them no fun : Trust me, with his actual level, he can kick hardly your ass in PK.

You well run or maybe call team but you team only die 4 n the all run : He is talking here about a guy in pvp 4, who called help to try to kill Moe, but it was not enough and after dying 4 times they gave up quickly.

to bad you can't decay in pvp4 bcuz cost 5 ped each time the or we die : Then this noob team gone to oil rig to decay PK CK member because in PVP4 they must pay 5 ped each time they are killed :)))

Now I wonder why all you team sleeping at revival : Now i understood why your team was sleeping at revival.

After the run out pvp4 the start talk shit n run around with flametrower at rig : After been killed a lot in pvp4, they started to insult us and try to decay us at oil rig using decay weapon.

Why at rig very simple bcuz cost 0 to die : Why they came at oil rig, because when they die they dont need to pay 5 ped like in pvp4 zone.

I hope some day mindark well change this game to better or at least if rig was 10% decay well be owesome :
I hope that one day MA will improve PK, it will be awesome to have the same system in fort event with 10% decay.

Last time I check the call laban but he run after die 2 times why he run simple cost to die in pvp4 : Laban is a chicken and he gave up fast when the fight is at pvp4 lol

Hehe funny the skilled avatar run after 2 dies n run to rig to decay lol : it's funny to see how a skilled avatar like Laban just want to fight at oil rig where he dont need to pay 5 ped each time he is killed.

pathetic : PK what is your profession ? AHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
he told pkck sucks in pk and world domination is done no more guys who pay others to play.

he told pkck sucks in pk and world domination is done no more guys who pay others to play : I'm afraid that Foudil come back in PK and hope he will leave the game. PK CK is a great soc, they dominate LG.

I didn't realize asking for someone to tell me what that says was belittling someone else. And no you don't have to WRITE in pink.

My point exactly....you even pick on a single word, thanks for confirming my thoughts.
*wink wink*

he told pkck sucks in pk and world domination is done no more guys who pay others to play : I'm afraid that Foudil come back in PK and hope he will leave the game. PK CK is a great soc, they dominate LG.

can you translate for me when I get "no loot"... so it's a HoF instead? :lolup:

:silly2:

nope pkck dont rule LG cccp and geats do try whitout them.

BA dont thalk about world domination we just whant fun .

Holy crap, is this grammar nazi witch hunt thingie still going?

Some people write in english like a 3 year old speaks, that's a known fact.

And in the age of online spell checkers there is only little excuse left to post such crap, mkay?

Back on topic

You know, moe he been playing huh for how long : Do you know when Moe started EU ?

Humm lest see 6 month maybe n he maybe at you level already or more : He started EU 6 months ago and he is already at the same level like some players who started EU like 5 years ago :))

Trust me if he wanna he can smash you like puny but them no fun : Trust me, with his actual level, he can kick hardly your ass in PK.

An avatar created 6 months ago doesn't mean it's someone who actually begun playing 6 months ago certainly. IRL it could be someone who has played with a shared avatar, for instance, and decided to get an avatar for himself. I can just speak for myself though, how confused I was for my first 6 months of playing when I begun; after 6 months my best weapon was something like Jester D2+A103. Someone who have managed to reached for the top and got the right gear probably had some help on the way.

As for pk skills; he's got an awesome weapon (tiered tango), something I always wanted to loot (well besides firestorm chip VIII and wormhole chip whehn I saw they were on same loot list). No idea about his skills though as the stat window was "photoshopped".

As for pvp skills, I suck at it, I know. In old times when I was in pvp4, I used to rely on my feet to get into relative safety.

After the run out pvp4 the start talk shit n run around with flametrower at rig

Last time I was at rig, someone did the flamethrower trick on me and I got tons of 1 dmg hits. (It wasn't you but it was most likely someone on "your" side.)

Why at rig very simple bcuz cost 0 to die : Why they came at oil rig, because when they die they dont need to pay 5 ped like in pvp4 zone.

Problem solved: If you go to pvp4 you won't meet the people who doesn't want to pay 5 peds!

nope pkck dont rule LG cccp and geats do try whitout them.

BA dont thalk about world domination we just whant fun .

We is a big word is more like you wanna fun but you soc start talking trash most time n you know that :laugh:

Try with out art of war n see what happen

Last edited:
@ Aia : With the personal info i ment the {removed} they added to the add, it just might be a lucky guess & his real emailadress

Just a "lucky" guess I think then:
The domain {removed} is for sale. To purchase, call BuyDomains.com at (...)

So, first+second part of avatar name and a domain name that's defunct.

I did a google on the name and though there was a top-hit it doesn't feel like the first hit in google is into gaming (a photographer). I googled for the other name and the top-hit there doesn't look like a probable pk:er either (relatively old journalist who works with charities and such).

If the OP is 6 months old, it would feel more likely that name is inspired by Jon Snow:

Game of Thrones wiki: Jon Snow is a major character in the first and second seasons. He is
played by starring cast member Kit Harington and debuts in the series premiere. Jon Snow is the bastard son of the late Lord Eddard Stark of Winterfell. Jon is a steward in the Night's Watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was offline for few days, but it seems it is another pkck cry thread to focus on them.

some facts:

1) i think it is not about ingame ad including fake email address with ava name
2) one guy paste link on forum to article about irl poker scammer wich was very similar to the OP avatar guy
3) guys started call OP with name of guy from article on rig local chat, then OP make a storm on forum making guy from point 2) temp banned on forum, now he hope he will get ban in game? cause he want warn other players?

i'm not a judge or somethink, but may i ask OP, if this link was true? i don't care about irl name, but the situation - are you a scammer ? what kind of irl data ppl share? they hit correct calling you "M.....d" ?

PS. probably OP gonna report this post, but i expect simple answers on PM then

Was offline for few days, but it seems it is another pkck cry thread to focus on them.

some facts:

1) i think it is not about ingame ad including fake email address with ava name
2) one guy paste link on forum to article about irl poker scammer wich was very similar to the OP avatar guy
3) guys started call OP with name of guy from article on rig local chat, then OP make a storm on forum making guy from point 2) temp banned on forum, now he hope he will get ban in game? cause he want warn other players?

i'm not a judge or somethink, but may i ask OP, if this link was true? i don't care about irl name, but the situation - are you a scammer ? what kind of irl data ppl share? they hit correct calling you "M.....d" ?

PS. probably OP gonna report this post, but i expect simple answers on PM then

well since your at it... using a pic of yourself on your forumprofile is not the best choise... not when your grinding the pokertable. and app ppl are quite familiyar with some poker players...

nice trade burned same time @ work to read this storys =)))

Jon Moe Snow - the avatar that promises to help Tax Collectors defend their Land Grab claim, but with less than 1 minute to go, backstabs them and reclaims the Land Area marker for himself and Pk Ck. What kind of douchebaggery is this? BA would never do such a thing to a lesser soc if we gave them our word to help protect them. Don't trust this guy... he will screw you over, just ask Tax Collectors.

Jon Moe Snow - the avatar that promises to help Tax Collectors defend their Land Grab claim, but with less than 1 minute to go, backstabs them and reclaims the Land Area marker for himself and Pk Ck. What kind of douchebaggery is this? BA would never do such a thing to a lesser soc if we gave them our word to help protect them. Don't trust this guy... he will screw you over, just ask Tax Collectors.

Nah we are 100% trust

@@ back stab for 2 ped land a week

Hehe you funny ask what happen before say sometime stupid
Ask the guys at pvp4

1 shot in pvp4 worth more them 2 ped hall week at land plus we have to shot like
over 200 ped so that's a no no

Last edited:

1 * You know nothing about our alliance, so please talk about something you are sure.

2 * Is it so hard to forget Moe ? I know he is kicking BA ass everyday, just PK in game, you dont need to try to find something and come open your big mouth on a forum.

3* I'm back and I will kick BA ass too very hardly, trust me.

2. GENERAL FORUM ETIQUETTE

2.1 - English Only
PlanetCalypsoForum is an English-only forum. All content posted in publicly viewable areas of the forum must be written in English.

I don't have to learn his, but if he wants to post here he has to learn mine.

I read it just fine, your just a smart arse trying to wriggle out of being seen as a smartarse :) to late.

:lolup:
Hahahahahah

Now you talk about help jacovite need you everyday where is the protecion BA told him

This is clear :) all you guys told him is a liar

I know he don't need help :laugh:

:lolup:
Hahahahahah

Now you talk about help jacovite need you everyday where is the protecion BA told him

This is clear :) all you guys told him is a liar

I know he don't need help :laugh:

The only protection i need is BS TALK glases when i visit pcf...
I can handle you, moe and joker - i admit joker is hard with mod fap vs rocket but he is also doable.

Well, this thread has gone wildly off-topic and is now nothing more than PVP trash talk. And since the issue at hand seems to be getting no new information...

:locked:

Status
Back