Withdrawal Issues

Good bye. I thought you quit a long time ago, either way no big loss. Better late than never.

My one withdrawal in 4 years was completed successfully.

In your support case you've done nothing to verify your information with mindark and your bank. Knowing your history I call bullshit on this thread.

Ty for good info
+ rep :smoke:

can i have all your stuff? LOL;):D:silly2:

What currency you set for transfer?
Sometimes if that currency is not opened on account it look as not esistent.
If your account is in euro and you wanted to recive USD - that currency must be opened in bank before transfer happen.

*i see 4 currencyes on MA page - SEK, GBP, USD, EUR

Last edited:
oh ok and peds! LOL:laugh:

Did not realize you were so up to date on Mindark administration costs. Mindark is a company that advertised a real money game and the ability to withdraw, they set the limits at 100$ minimum. Not alot to some people but enough for most. The amount I had originally withdrew was 110$ for the record. MA takes 10$ right of the bat leaving 100$, then my bank takes 15 more. But in this case MA taxed me 85$ in total on 110 for nothing. Mindark has screwed me numerous times of the years but I never said anything. Mindark is a crooked company plain and simple.

They didn't cheat you. Mindark clearly states that there will be a chargeback fee of 70 dollars if a payment doesn't go through for whatever reason.

Carlito,

can it be that you local bank where you opened your account in the past got a fusion with another local bank of the same type of brand lately?

In such cases often the bank code number of accounts change into the one of the local bank which takes over.

The old bank code number is often still printed on the debit cards as they remain active until they are exchanged but for international transactions it can be a problem as Mindark maybe tried to transfer money to a bank code number which is not existent anymore because yours runs under the new one?

In such case for you as bank customer it looks like nothing changed at first as the brand and debit card stays the same.

When you talk to your bank do you tell them your bank details to check or are they telling it to you to confirm?

If you got a special phone pin to verify yourself and ask them if your account is active they say "yes".

Ask them explicitly to read your details to you.

Its not meant to offense just to try to help in this case.

Greets,

Last edited:
Hi Carlito,
With the US it seems a lot of banks there use a second clearing bank to handle inbound international transfers.

From the information in your case it looks like the problem exists here:

2012-08-30 14:41 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi again,

Our bank has talked to the bank in USA (for international transfers). And they have talked to your bank which has said to them that the bank account is closed.

Please talk to your bank again and give them this information.

Kind regards,
Chris | Planet Calypso Support

Your local bank may indeed say the account is open however it looks like there is an issue between your bank and the clearing bank regarding the status of your account.

Since you have used the account previously and the details are presumably saved in the system then the typical case of incorrectly entered details can be ruled out.

From the rest of the case it seems like MindArk did send the funds and the clearing bank returned them minus the usual handling fees.

You could check that MindArk used exactly the details you entered just in case they made a mistake, although this is unlikely and I suspect MindArk already double checked it.

If they did use the details you provided and the clearing bank sent the funds back and insists the account is closed/inactive/non-existant then there is nothing MindArk can do to resolve the issue.

If MA send the funds again using the same details the odds are quite high it'll simply be bounced back, again, at which point even without MA deducting their 700 PED failed transfer fee the banks would have eaten most of your withdrawal thanks to their own fees.

You will probably have to discuss the issue with both your local bank and the clearing bank to work out what changed since the previous successful withdrawal.

- Deathifier

As far as I know, banks never "call each other". Just think of the hurdles they need to overcome, American banks calling Canadian banks, getting an interpreter to speak Canadian :rolleyes:...

No, they do their stuff electronically... so basically what the average Joe could do anyway: sitting in front of a screen watching p0rn, checking their facebook and from time to time even doing their job: mundane monetary tasks (and not even doing a good job at that, either).

Dear Carlito,

sleepy time gave me an idea you could try: Ask your bank kindly to send/give you a letter in which they confirm the existance of your account with complete account information. Then fax that to MA and ask them what went wrong on their side. Just a suggestion.

I have been in the same boat before as a sender of funds where someone insists the account info is correct yet the wire gets rejected, sometimes with no reason for the rejection. All it takes is some data field foul up and your account will be labeled as closed in one data table and open in another. The longer your at a bank and the more mergers of the bank with others, the more likely these types of problems are to occur. What was fine one day is fouled up the next because someone "fixed it"(usually in the attempt to fix some other problem they foul up something else).... I could go into healthcare information systems, but thats a whole other issue... The government is never wrong, especially when its wrong or its own website tells people the opposite of the information they give you.

Trust me, you or your bank have done something wrong. Call your bank, get all your facts straight before you accuse Mind Ark of such things. 3 days ago I have received my payment of 1300 USD, yeah, you read it right, one thousand three hundred United States Dollars. So they do pay, not to mention that it was under 40 working days but 50 days in total I think.

So cut the crap dude, sleep on it and first thing in the morning, go straight to your bank. I have never met you but judging by your replies in this thread, I gotta say, you sound like a child.

Seriously?? details can change for whatever reason?? Yes your details magically change by Mindark leprechauns :scratch2: OFC everything was double checked.

Wow, now I know how MA is, I have been depositing small amounts and have been profiting, but im not going to deposit any longer. After my PED is done im leaving this game, I never trusted MA and now this proves that I was right.

Reactions: das
Wow, now I know how MA is, I have been depositing small amounts and have been profiting, but im not going to deposit any longer. After my PED is done im leaving this game, I never trusted MA and now this proves that I was right.

Yea you better investigate about the OP little more before judging how MA is based on his "issues" :rolleyes:

-Bemo-

If you're profiting how will you run out of ped?

Carlito? Any news? What avenue are you pursuing (if any) to get the situation rectified? Thank you!

:scratch:

Not sure if this will help as i was to tired to read the whole thread.

I recently went to make a withdrawal, same account for years and they informed me that they changed banks so i had to basically rearrange my bank information.

See MA response below.

"Dear Entropia Universe Participant,

We are now trying to process your withdrawal but the bank information is not complete.
You need an routing number of nine instead of a BIC for a successful transfer into an USD account.
We changed our bank this year and with this the demands for a successful transaction in USD to the USA changed also.
Please contact your bank to get the correct bank information needed to receive a money transfer from abroad. You can update your bank account information in "My Account" on the website. When you have made the update or if you have any inquiries about this issue, please contact us in a support case.

Yours sincerely,
Entropia Universe Support"

I managed to finally get it, but it would have been nice of them to inform us all that they changed banks and we would need to adjust our info ....

Hope this helps

I am an old time player going on about 6 years now. I have made numerous withdrawals over the years to this same account. This is what happened last time with Mindark. They lied and simply refused to pay me and stole from me to boot. The fact that a company will take your money in a few seconds when depositing and then make you wait 3 months only to give you BS excuses is not good business practice. Only posting this to warn others about this thieving company. :mad:

2012-08-30 00:33 You wrote:

Regarding case number 12390188, I checked with my bank and the account is open, I do not know why you they told you that it was closed but I double checked with my bank and all is well, this obviously a clerical error. Please send my money again. Thank you.
2012-08-30 11:20 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

We will contact the bank and forward this information from you.
We will get back to you in this case when we have had an answer from them.

Kind regards,
2012-08-30 14:41 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi again,

Our bank has talked to the bank in USA (for international transfers). And they have talked to your bank which has said to them that the bank account is closed.

Please talk to your bank again and give them this information.

Kind regards,
2012-08-31 13:42 You wrote:

I just got off the phone with my bank as of right now. They told me that the account is open and active. I don't know what is going on with your banks, but starting to think your company just does not want to pay. Please check again, the account is ACTIVE AND OPEN. I CONFIRMED IT 3 TIMES ON THE PHONE AND READ YOUR E-MAIL AND THEY SAID YOUR BANK IS WRONG. If it's to complicated for you, send a check instead.
2012-09-07 00:32 You wrote:

Have you contacted my bank yet? The phone number is: 1-800-769-2511
2012-09-13 00:02 You wrote:

What's going on? Noticed your advertisement offering same year service.
2012-09-17 17:16 You wrote:

Seriously?? How long does it take to make a phone call to my bank to check out information? Absolutely ridiculous and horrible customer service. I have lost whatever little faith I had left your company.
2012-09-19 11:07 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Our bank have been in contact with your bank and said that the account is closed.

The bank charged us for the failed transfer, so that amount must be withdrawn from the original amount.
We got back 85 USD from your bank. And after our fee of 70 USD it is 15 USD left.
Do you want this remaining 15 USD back in-game or open up another bank account since the stated account here does not work?
Write back to us in this support case on how you want to proceed.
Kind regards,
Conrad | Planet Calypso Support

2012-09-19 12:51 You wrote:

WOW!!! I was on phone live like I said previously and the account is open. So you rob me of 85$ , unreal. Please put the 15$ back in the game yes and the last withdrawal as well of 1550 ped since you will just tell me the same BS.

If ANYONE in EU claimed this besides you I might actually give a shit.

Carlito? Any news? What avenue are you pursuing (if any) to get the situation rectified? Thank you!

:scratch:

They will never rectify it. But this latest reply is hilarious:

Regarding the 15 USD please proceed as follows:

1) Login to the Deposit section on the website

2) choose the 'bank deposit’ option

3) Register a bank deposit of 15 USD (you do not actually go to the bank to complete the transaction; this step is needed for our bookkeeping). You will receive a DEPOSIT KEY.

4) Update this support case with the Deposit Key

When you have done that we will commit the deposit and you will get the 15USD back on your PED card.
Write back to us in this support case when you have done this and enclose the deposit key number.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Not that the 15$ left is a big deal since they stole all the rest, but what they ask here is not possible, because you cannot get that key code unless you deposit a minimum of 100$. MA never fails to amaze me how far they will go to steal your last dime.

I am also waiting for Mindark to take my money this way. I got involved in the Calypso Land Deeds (CLD) offers last year to give me an edge to buying mining probes. That was my logic.

I play for fun too. I did, in my plan to have this fun, choose to stop having fun, and sell the CLDs in November of this year. Now 40 Days later with this thread looming I still have not recieved money from my withdrawal.

Never had I withdrawn before so I can't say that it was ever a sure thing.

I have responded to the support team and they return at least one or two of the messages sent to carlito. I felt it was a generic response and it has been confirmed. I will do what he did and prove I am not just blowing steam.

I first wrote a question after doing what their FAQ instructed to do. The FAQ explained to check what information my bank will need for international wire tansfers.

I was told by my bank that I would need a reference number to trace the wire and assure the action.

I asked for the information:

2012-11-08 21:01 You wrote:

My bank is asking for a reference number so they can trace the wire. They have not recieved any notification and have requested a reference number. My bank has informed me this is a standard process.

2012-11-08 22:11 Entropia Universe Support:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us,

The only extra information that the bank need is the Deposit key so we believe that's the information that they are requesting and they call it reference number.

Kind regards,
Eddie| Planet Calypso Support

//Obviously the deposit key is not a bank account number. It could be like a check number maybe. I don't know what it is other than an excuse to delay this action.

2012-11-09 00:46 You wrote:

Where do I see that recorded?

I am a bit autistic.

//Don't think for a second this means I am free to be robbed by anyone. I am not psychotic so anyone with a comment about this can suck my ______ !

2012-11-09 00:47 You wrote:

What is the Deposit key?

2012-11-09 20:23 You wrote:

Do I only have an hour or so to get a response out of the day? Wher is the so called deposit key? Can I get an answer please.

2012-11-11 07:39 You wrote:

Is there a backup of issues. I need an answer before you decide my money isn't my money anymore. I bought into your land deeds and sold now I need the money back. Please don't side step me on this if the so called deposit key that was mentioned exists I need it emailed to me, replied here, or told where I can access its record. Please be dilligent on this case. I have been quite patient.

//MA confused the issue by claiming the transfer reference number is the deposit key. In negotiating stategies this action is known as providing misinformation. It is also referred as leading the horse in other words.

2012-11-09 23:31 You wrote:

I would like to know the Deposit key for the withdrawal that is pending on my transactions page. I need to have the wire traced by my bank to assure delivery. Please reference this number to me so I can complete this process.

2012-11-12 12:43 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

You have a withdrawal pending with ID: XXXXXXXX.
Have a nice day and a nice time in Entropia Universe!

Kind regards,

2012-11-11 22:16 You wrote:

I can see now that there is no contact on non-business days. I will wait for contact in the coming days. The FAQ for withdrawals may need that added at least for others who think like me.

2012-11-12 23:21 You wrote:

What does pending mean for my current withdrawal? Is there a way to know now whether the transaction will be completed without resending the transaction?

2012-11-12 23:51 Entropia Universe Support:

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.

I can see that you have successfully initiated a withdrawal one on 2012-11-03. As bank withdrawals are handled manually and in order of their registration date, the processing time might vary during the year depending on the actual demand at that time. If all your bank account details are correct the payment is sent within 40 business days from the registration date. Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

2012-11-13 01:02 You wrote:

Does Planet Calypso use a bank that has a number to designate their location in the world as directed by my banking representative? My bank would use this reference number to trace the wire to recieve the international wire transfer. It is a definite action to assure delivery I am told.

//I believe that they think things that are not true.

2012-11-13 21:41 Entropia Universe Support:

Hello,

Thank you for that information and according to what you write, we understand that you are trying to make a transfer to intermediary institutions.

lease note that our bank transfer system does not allow the processing of bank transfers to intermediary institutions such as affiliate banks.

An intermediary bank is for example a credit union operating via a larger bank situated in another city/country (with another Swift code). This would cause problems since our system cannot transfer money to such an intermediary institution.

Kind regards,

//CHASE Bank is not an intermediary institution. So that is BS for sure.

2012-11-13 22:11 You wrote:

No that is not the case. I understand what is the case now. PLanet Calypso is an account holder at Danske Bank A/S. Planet Calypso as an account entity is waiting for the bank it is accounted to take an action to wire the money internationally to my bank which is a major banking institution. If your information is correct the process is handled manually by a representative of this bank at the conveniece of the bank. I has only been 6 of the proposed 40 dusiness days. I may not have been patient enough. I am naturally worried as this is my first transfer from Entropia to my bank. I don't want to lose anything after staking money on the CLD program. The holidays are the reason for my untoured stress about this.

//What no response to this by MA? Why? Is there truth in it?

Am I correct in this understanding?

2012-11-13 22:14 You wrote:

My bank continues to ask for a: Field 20 Reference #

Is there any number that Danske Bank uses to reference a wire action to insure delivery of funds?

2012-11-13 23:36 Entropia Universe Support:

Hello again,

Thank you for that information I can see that you have successfully initiated a withdrawal one on 2012-11-03.

But if you are trying to make a deposit and get the 20 digit reference number you have to start a Bank Office Transfer under the “Deposit” section at the website or at the ‘EU Transfer Center’ button (Ð) in the ‘Action Library’. Please note that the minimum amount to transfer with this method is set depending on the currency chosen for your deposit. You need to fill in the amount and the type of currency that you want to deposit with. If you use another currency than USD for your deposit, we recommend that you use the exchange rate from the European Central Bank to do the conversion. When you finish you will receive a "DEPOSIT KEY" and other information needed at your bank to complete the deposit to your PED Card (i.e. MindArk's bank account number, Swift code etc.). You will receive an email with this information but we recommend that you print or save it.

The next step is to go to your local Bank office to complete your deposit by transferring the registered amount to MindArk's bank account using the information you were provided. Please note that the Deposit Key must be used within 30 days, after that it will be automatically canceled.

Kind regards,

//So let me get this clear they have a deposit key for depositing but not withdrawing. Doesn't that sound like BS to anyone else? Oh and this support ticket is about recieving a withdrawal. Why are they issuing this response when it is erroneous to the topic? More misinformation and horse leading I suppose.

2012-11-15 19:50 You wrote:

I have updated my address information in my profile to corrolate with the information my bank has. I moved somewhere since a year. I used a checklist from my bank to find this and it is only things wrong so I hope you don't need to resend the withdrawal.

2012-11-15 19:51 You wrote:

Still 31 Business days to go.

2012-11-16 22:43 Entropia Universe Support:

Hello again,

I can see that you have successfully initiated a withdrawal one on 2012-11-03. As bank withdrawals are handled manually and in order of their registration date, the processing time might vary during the year depending on the actual demand at that time. If all your bank account details are correct the payment is sent within 40 business days from the registration date. Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Eddie | Planet Calypso Support

I hope this is a mix up like most people said it could be. Like a wrong number entered or something. In that scenario who is responsible for the mistake made?

Is it the company making the mistake or the consumer whom account the mistake was made who is at fault?

This is serious in my book as with Carlito and I. This is now a non-isolated event that occured the same year.

On a last note MA hasn't taking my money yet but I'm almost certain if it hasn't trasfered yet and it is now exactly 40 business days than they must have decided to take my money months ago and are waiting for me to find out about it. This is just speculation but it is also justified by experience of Carlito and the experience I am having as well.

Years ago I used to play at various online sportbooks and a few online casinos and most if not all reputable ones offered a check by some sort of overnight delivery like Fedex or simular. These buisnesses were in countries all around the world and I never had a problem receiving or cashing such checks. One just had to wait until they cleared after they were deposited which could take time depending on your own institutions policy.

I read something about paypal becoming an option in the future and I hope that is for deposits and withdrawals or a check withdrawal becomes an option.

Years ago I used to play at various online sportbooks and a few online casinos and most if not all reputable ones offered a check by some sort of overnight delivery like Fedex or simular. These buisnesses were in countries all around the world and I never had a problem receiving or cashing such checks. One just had to wait until they cleared after they were deposited which could take time depending on your own institutions policy.

I read something about paypal becoming an option in the future and I hope that is for deposits and withdrawals or a check withdrawal becomes an option.

I play poker and did so for a job for 9 months this year.
Withdrawals are never longer than 3 days, from "submitting" them to the money being available in my account. Also, most of the sites I use, have multiple ways of paying you, all usually within 1 week (I think the longest I've had was 12 days waiting for a cheque from some casino site I'd played through a no-depo bonus).

I often think to myself, that perhaps it's liquidity that is the reason for MA taking so long? I mean, the financials are pretty terrible, and MA is a relatively tiny company, so I've always thought that MA's accountants have probably positioned some kind of financial instrument to maximise explotation of out-going funds (withdrawals).

Other than that, it's pretty unreasonable that we have to wait so long. Regardless of ANYTHING ANYONE SAYS... it's definitely unreasonable.
And it certainly does not imbue one with confidence in the financial viability of the RCE concept.

On a last note MA hasn't taking my money yet but I'm almost certain if it hasn't transfered yet and it is now exactly 40 business days than they must have decided to take my money months ago and are waiting for me to find out about it. This is just speculation but it is also justified by experience of Carlito and the experience I am having as well.

What is happening to you is the typical crap you get from MA. There goal is to frustrate you so that you will cancel the withdrawal and just gamble the money away. I suggest you don't give up and keep trying, you will probably get it eventually. But this terrible business practice by any company, like other posters have said, if a poker site can pay you in within 3 days why not Mindark??? Best of luck you m8.

What is happening to you is the typical crap you get from MA. There goal is to frustrate you so that you will cancel the withdrawal and just gamble the money away. I suggest you don't give up and keep trying, you will probably get it eventually. But this terrible business practice by any company, like other posters have said, if a poker site can pay you in within 3 days why not Mindark??? Best of luck you m8.

Because a poker site does not have to worry about inflation in a virtual universe.

Back on topic: Gl with getting it sorted.

I have made quite a few withdrawals during the years (to Danske bank too) and never had any issues. I suggest you give it some time and let MA do their thing. It takes a while yes, but the money will arrive. (If I counted right you did not yet pass 40 business days did you?)

/Sbi

I am also waiting for Mindark to take my money this way. I got involved in the Calypso Land Deeds (CLD) offers last year to give me an edge to buying mining probes. That was my logic.

I was told by my bank that I would need a reference number to trace the wire and assure the action.

From reading your case it looks like your withdrawal is in the queue, it hasn't been processed yet, and you are asking them for details that are not yet available.

It looks like you asked your bank to trace the transfer and they asked for a reference number of some sort so they can initiate the trace.
Since there has not been a transfer yet that number doesn't exist.

Once MindArk has processed the transfer you'll be able to request a trace on it if you wanted to.
It's not needed though as if the transfer succeeds it'll be in your account and if it fails it'll return to MindArk who will notify you of the problem.

- Deathifier

I think I gave them enough info to get what I asked for but the system won't accept what I gave it. They have said this:

2012-12-28 12:22 You wrote:

It has been the alotted 40 business days today. I wish to know the status of my withdrawal. Please provide no speculation and only give me straight forward information. I don't want to hear a generic looking response telling me it is all under control or PE has done everything to secure the transfer. I've spoken to many banking officials that say this type of customer service is highly frowned upon as advantagious only to the company providing the service and leaves me the client open for manipulation and deceit. Please help me understand how this is not what I am being exposed to by Mindark.

2012-12-28 12:42 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

We are now trying to process your withdrawal but the bank information is not complete.
You need a routing number of nine instead of a BIC for a successful transfer into an USD account.
We changed our bank recently and with this the demands for a successful transaction in USD to the USA changed also.
Please contact your bank to get the correct bank information needed to receive a money transfer from abroad. You can update your bank account information in "My Account" on the website. When you have made the update or if you have any inquiries about this issue, please contact us in this support case.

Yours sincerely,
Entropia Universe Support

2012-12-29 13:41 You wrote:

This is strange! I can't seem to update my information! The update button doesn't allow me to click it as if it has been turned off. I can't update my routing number because of this. So here it is:

My swift number is: CHASE33XXX

The bank told me to put the 3 X's to make it 9 digits.

My routing number is: 072000326

This is to the CHASE Bank in Michigan

I tried to make this change but the update function seems to be disabled.

This is what I am seeing:

http://s1170.beta.!!!!!!!!!!!.com/e...CannotChangeInfo_zps6ea510ba.png.html?filters[media%5Ftype]=image&sort=3&o=0

How come their system rejects the very information they are asking for?

Because they switched to a new bank maybe?

Why don't they update the website to accept this new information?

Is it even the issue the Swift code vs the Routing number?

That right there confuses me completely!

Back