Withdrawal Issues

It was the link to a picture showing the incompetance of their website! I will explain it in verbal detail since I am being censored! They are asking for a ROUTING number! The account info page doesn't even accept the ROUTING NUMBER they say they need me to put. I don't believe they are a good company.

I will never believe this because I've gotten a better return rate on my money from internet scammers stealing from my paypal. Someone asked why they can't pay user with paypal? That is a great question.

I understand the financial reporting but 30 days wait to pass a finacial record point just to get money. That is considered false reporting in the US and has been outlawed as of 2010 for major banking corporations.

If you read the 2013 roadmap they said they were going to add PayPal options. Who knows, that might even include withdrawal functions.

Aside from that. Am I the only one who noticed that a brand new account has necro'd this thread posting the same thing practically?

I can't spread the truth I guess Being denied telling how it is

/mod note/
No, you're just a member with a very low post count trying to post a link to an external site. Such posts are placed in a mod queue for approval as part of the forum's anti-spam protections.

I'll approve the first of the held posts, although you will need to upload the pic to the the forum Gallery, in accordance with Forum Rules:
4.1 - Third Party Images
All images embedded in threads, posts or blog entries MUST be uploaded to the PlanetCalypsoForum Gallery, or to your personal member album. In order to prevent broken links, the use of third-party image hosting sites is NOT permitted.

Last edited:
Because a poker site does not have to worry about inflation in a virtual universe.

Back on topic: Gl with getting it sorted.

How is that different to inflation in the real world? I fail to see how your excuse on behalf of MA, holds any weight whatsoever.

How is that different to inflation in the real world? I fail to see how your excuse on behalf of MA, holds any weight whatsoever.

It does not hold any weight at all. You are 100% correct, that comment was probably left from MA employee defending there poor business practices.

OK So I have the information to end the misleading feeling you get when you feel MA is being a dousche. And possibly why the occurance of the problem is scant and relative to money "hard-times" (summer, holidays, etc...)

Through my research with the experience and what I ascertain is happening, I have realized that MA is doing as best as they can in respect to processing withdrawal claims. I conceive that the issue is related to the selling AND buying of PED. If you place a withdrawal order for whatever amount it is possible that MA then queues the request to sell your PED and you get placed in a long and bustling line.

If in this case you think that there is a magic fund to allow instant withdrawal then I guess I can be called an illusioned person too. I thought that to be counter intuitive on the business reporting side. This led me to want to find out if they were being honest or just tactful. In this case both and it is the safest way for them to have this virtual currency.

I conclude that if you plan on withdrawing any amount please account for the economic buying season and not just the company's success value.

Oh yeh BTW I got my withdrawal.

I want to say that MA has a american account I suppose and only needs the 9 digit routing number instead of the swift number for american banks I guess(some recent change).

If you find having trouble with changing the info in you bank account details (the update button not updating, lol), add a couple zeros to you account info and then the update button will work.

OK So I have the information to end the misleading feeling you get when you feel MA is being a dousche. And possibly why the occurance of the problem is scant and relative to money "hard-times" (summer, holidays, etc...)

Through my research with the experience and what I ascertain is happening, I have realized that MA is doing as best as they can in respect to processing withdrawal claims. I conceive that the issue is related to the selling AND buying of PED. If you place a withdrawal order for whatever amount it is possible that MA then queues the request to sell your PED and you get placed in a long and bustling line.

If in this case you think that there is a magic fund to allow instant withdrawal then I guess I can be called an illusioned person too. I thought that to be counter intuitive on the business reporting side. This led me to want to find out if they were being honest or just tactful. In this case both and it is the safest way for them to have this virtual currency.

I conclude that if you plan on withdrawing any amount please account for the economic buying season and not just the company's success value.

Oh yeh BTW I got my withdrawal.

I want to say that MA has a american account I suppose and only needs the 9 digit routing number instead of the swift number for american banks I guess(some recent change).

If you find having trouble with changing the info in you bank account details (the update button not updating, lol), add a couple zeros to you account info and then the update button will work.

An issue of buying and selling ped? There is NEVER an issue of buying peds. You get them instantly. Mindark takes your money instantly. Why is there no 40 working day wait for that? Why no precautions against credit card fraud there? Why no bustling line of people waiting to buy ped?

interest is calculated on monthly basis so right now MA just try to get money from every where they can which may not be good sighn.
i still wait for my withdawl to get to me after almost 2 month the funny think is i got time to make another two in the meant time while waiting for the first one to arive.:D

mayby not many ppl deposit ATM so MA cant cover everithing who know but not realy good for any compagny to hold someone money for long period of times.

OMFG thooose people already are scammers lol how is possible from that amount to take 70$ lol. looooooooolllllll is absolotly fuc...g great for u. but u still have that 15$ back :). lol Jk really nice job u did.

Back