Behold, the *WoF MOVIE* ...the best promotional video ever?

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
I asked J Boy to help me promote the WoF. He kinda blew me away with his response. I defy anyone to watch this only once.

Thanks J Boy ... and if anyone wants to Gratz him for this masterpiece (see if you spot the movie references), please head to Clam J Boy Jamphrie as it is all his own work, music n' all.... quite incredible, really. The man's too talented for his own good.

If anyone wants to put this video ANYWHERE they have our full and explicit approval, the more people that see it, the bigger the WoF grows. Kinda look nice on the front page, doncha think?;)

Hurrikane

Oh, and J Boy urges everyone to have a game of count the bunnies....

That was awesome .. there were bunnies ? (Goes back to look again... Saw one !)

(Butch, you can replace that Join Team Eudoria clip right at the end, right ? ;) )

Imagine if MA would actually create a promotional video for EU in general that was this good... this is the kind of advertising the game needs.

Just awesome!

Imagine if MA would actually create a promotional video for EU in general that was this good... this is the kind of advertising the game needs.

Just awesome!

I'm sure J Boy would respond to a brief and a cheque....;)

Hurrikane

Very cool video!

:cool:

A very good job, absolutely excellent.:yay::yay::yay:

Very Cool video good job :thumbup:

Very, very well done!

When I saw the little female avatar :girl: with the droplet skirt standing in the line of all the big boys ready to sign up, I :rofl:

And once more it proved that real hunters wear Gremlin :cool:

Bloody awesome video & I only viewed it once! :D

Best clip

I have not seen such a presentation when playing ENTROPIA.
the most beautiful presentation
You deserve an award and respect all players are getting in WOF
MA must take remember how to do ....

This was a really well made video! Damn!

One word, OUTSTANDING video

Rapido

Awesome!

The Platoon reference got me hooked right from the start. Then i realized it's there for a reason, to deliver a message... Don't think anyone managed to tell the true story of EU in 2 min video before. Amazing!

Absolutely stunning :jawdrop:
You da man Clam! :thumbup:

Wish i could've joined again, but sort of disagree with the rules last years. But i'm rooting for y'all at team Eudoria though! :)

Woow nice work! Really great animations and flow in the video

You rock :pimp:
:beerchug:

Very nice work! :)

Does anyone else get as frustrated about this as i do ?

The MA add campaign is basically * insert your own nasty swear word * but yet there are people in the EU community who have the talent to produce something like this !!!

GIVE THE MAN SOME TIME, SOME OF THAT 6 MIL THAT'S FLOATING AROUND AND THEN ENJOY NEW PLAYERS IN GAME ,,,,,,,,,, SIMPLE ;)

Last edited:
Amazing video.

I don't recall any other MMOs having vids that cool.

Great video indeed

Watched it 3 times so far : )

Bones

That was really, really good!

But my question is: If I want mobs to literally stomp on my head (1:05), where should I go? Cuz I do.

you got skills for sure Mr Vid.

Really impressed

Rick

Back