auto heal programs

Status

Jon Moe Snow

Provider
Society
Why So Serious
Hi, first I want to make sure say I asked iammeD if it was ok if I ask this question because I want to know something for own pvp purpouses.

What is the deal with using external programs for PVP. I was shooting iammed he told me to kill him while he goes afk and I noticed he is healing up. I told him why he heals if he is afk and he told me he uses application for autoheal.

personally I don't care but I am more curious if it's allowed to use external heal programs, because if i remember what i read on EULA it's not allowed to use external programs, but iammeD claims this rule is for hunt only and for pvp its ok.

if anyone understands the eula better please fill in. basicly what the program does is heals you when you are below 60% health.

This is not an attempt to get danny in trouble but we mutually agreed that i post this.

pic of discussion.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=285582&c=19

Guess it depends wich soc you are in :laugh:
No, it's not allowedwhile hunting, pk'ing or even sweating.. funny that an ava that old still doesn't get it :confused:

EDIT: it's called auto-heal BOT for a reason

As i understand it, you cannot use 3rd party software to interact in the universe. Taking printscreens is allowed like jedgres tool. But that is about it

Rgds

Ace

yes, its okey.

He is prolly using the tool we called back in the days for "warants.exe"

:cool:

As i understand it, you cannot use 3rd party software to interact in the universe. Taking printscreens is allowed like jedgres tool. But that is about it

Rgds

Ace

Printscreen is also not a program, it's built in Windows pressing PRT SCRE / SYSRQ takes a picture. but yes i am sure external print screen tools most likely allowed as they have no interference in atcual game play.

doubt MA gonna care about this one, dont look like he accually gets advantage except more heal skil (witch he paying by decay). Only argumend against i could give some validation is that it wil give someone with bigger budget to waste a advantage in skill speed.

And you could accualy do it without a app also (proper mob that does just enouf dam so youre chosen fap can just keep up on auto use).

Personally feel like that its ok (not smart or cheap).
MA or others not losing on this one, the one doing it only builds up faster VS more cost (witch is common for EU).

its just a toy in game whit name toggle auto use tool its 100% oke to use it

and me told you look one google/forum how its whork iam bad in english so hard to thel it in good english nothing bad nothing scamt no 1 whil get banned this round its ingame toy.

if you get a hit and start auto toggle toy then its dont stop heal you until you stop it ore have full hp back when its below like 60% it go one healing for al the time.

sr for bad english.

doubt MA gonna care about this one, dont look like he accually gets advantage except more heal skil (witch he paying by decay). Only argumend against i could give some validation is that it wil give someone with bigger budget to waste a advantage in skill speed.

And you could accualy do it without a app also (proper mob that does just enouf dam so youre chosen fap can just keep up on auto use).

MA or others not losing on this one, the one doing it only builds up faster VS more cost (witch is common for EU).

Well MA have to draw a line somewhere, irrelevant of potential advantages. So no thrid party software is the best way to do it

Rgds

Ace

only problem i see is that in pvp it gives advantage of not having to worry about your healthbar and makes target very much harder to kill if he can concentrate on shooting and not fapping as it does it automaticly.. i mean aimbot would not be then so far off the topic to be accepted if you accept such tool.

its just a toy in game whit name toggle auto use tool its 100% oke to use it

and me told you look one google/forum how its whork iam bad in english so hard to thel it in good english nothing bad nothing scamt no 1 whil get banned this round its ingame toy.

if you get a hit and start auto toggle toy then its dont stop heal you until you stop it ore have full hp back when its below like 60% it go one healing for al the time.

sr for bad english.

This is not my understanding of what you say, but if you mean the ingame tool it does not heal automaticly when afk as atleast for me it says "This avatar is healed lalala" then stops... So most be more involved if you can fap afk leaving your ava and then it heals when someone dmg it.

But ofcourse the togglt auto tool is allowed, this is not a question.

you cant use auto toggle toy in pk bey running you can start it in action lib when stand stil MA make that option

'Toggle auto-use tool' (rightclik>equipment>toggle auto-use tool) is an ingame function, and there is no problem whatever with using it.

The OP might be read as the use of external 3rd party program that detects ava health and heals when hp reaches a certain level, however from lammeD post it's clear this is not what is being used.

Well MA have to draw a line somewhere, irrelevant of potential advantages. So no thrid party software is the best way to do it

Rgds

Ace

You have a valid argumend for sure, but if you set the rule that way. It would also go for jedgree and tracker software.

In my opinion this area is so grey that it wil alway's create discussion and every case wil need a seperate verdict.

QUESTION: would using a non fuled helicopter in the field to be safe when afk (to get coffee for excample) fall under the same as the VTOL hunting stuf earlier, or would it be ok.

For me something that like would look very ok , but like al things i am sure some wil have some (maybe even vallied) argumends against it.

'Toggle auto-use tool' (rightclik>equipment>toggle auto-use tool) is an ingame function, and there is no problem whatever with using it.

The OP might be read as the use of external 3rd party program that detects ava health and heals when hp reaches a certain level, however from lammeD post it's clear this is not what is being used.

yes, can be a language barrier this is exactly how i understood it. but then my question is how can iammeD fap afk and when gets damaged heal up... for me the auto toggle heal would never work lets say if i run to restroom like in this case and leave that option on and he is not damaged, when damaged it heals up? it would say you are healed and then stop and then when you are damaged it would not fap up like it did in this case

Well ingame auto tools is allowed .. Running / buying multiple avatars is not

yes, can be a language barrier this is exactly how i understood it. but then my question is how can iammeD fap afk and when gets damaged heal up... for me the auto toggle heal would never work lets say if i run to restroom like in this case and leave that option on and he is not damaged, when damaged it heals up? it would say you are healed and then stop and then when you are damaged it would not fap up like it did in this case

If it a language thing maybe he can put it up in dutch (can translate).
Might be when he saying "AFK" he means not actively playing but he might be on the pc (watching movies or whatever) and just keeps a eye on HP then clicks auto. Just a gues.

jij bent echt slim skunk lol

as long as he never has 100% hp every time he heals auto use tool will keep going

Well ingame auto tools is allowed .. Running / buying multiple avatars is not

Awesome totally ON-TOPIC post..
Maybe you should've informed your ex-socm8 that selling ava's is also not allowed?

auto healt only stop when have 100% of healt back when use smal fap its dont stop

jij bent echt slim skunk lol

I am really smart.... :wise:

Just translating.. (but such smart commends make me think he knows what he talking about :tongue2: )

Reactions: das
You have a valid argumend for sure, but if you set the rule that way. It would also go for jedgree and tracker software.

In my opinion this area is so grey that it wil alway's create discussion and every case wil need a seperate verdict.

QUESTION: would using a non fuled helicopter in the field to be safe when afk (to get coffee for excample) fall under the same as the VTOL hunting stuf earlier, or would it be ok.

For me something that like would look very ok , but like al things i am sure some wil have some (maybe even vallied) argumends against it.

Well then we will probably disagree on what interferes with the universe. Jedgres tool doesnt interfere with the universe, therefore does not violate the rule. (rule being, no 3rd party programme is allowed to interfere with the universe)

Rgds

Ace

Awesome totally ON-TOPIC post..
Maybe you should've informed your ex-socm8 that selling ava's is also not allowed?

tell that to stormer to begin with, and joker is joker not much to say about that.

What is the deal with using external programs for PVP.

There are many mmos with pvp as only goal and ofc ther are many wery sofisticated 3rd party progies to to make you win .

For years ppl who used to play in those games are joining in EU and transforming EU from sci fi adventure in pure pvp shit.
If you got surprised with ingame function for auto shot, auto heal then i supose you are quite new here.

Once you get more experienced you will know that ocasionaly ppl will use third party auto aim - auto shoot specialy in situations where no human can aim and shoot on multiple avatars so fast.
Thats ocasionaly hehe but you will find strange things on daily basis too like invisibility bug, crash bug, invincibility bug, progies monitoring pvp area ( in past was done with seccond alt ava dead on place ), programs for picking up oil at rig faster than you can see it spawn, geting your quad flying faster than others and a milion other drty things to get some addvantage on others or on system.

Once Project Entropia with cool story line and promiting future as sci fi addventure is bleeding and changing into trivial pker game.

Dont be surprised.

auto iam ck now how to use it for sure

auto iam ck now how to use it for sure

Is that a public accusation?
Should've known nothing good could come from this thread..

its just strange ck guys always have samthing to cry about BA members who just play the game

i se same nice movie about ck use vtol hunts auto iam and stil the always cray about same other soc members the biggest cheaters are in that soc what soc ???????

The only reference MA was able to give me was the quote from EULA below (btw there is no clause in ToA saying no 3rd party tools at all, that was impossible to enforce I guess).
The thing is, hardware mouse clicker can not be prohibited with it. And software clickers were used and still are used in this game nowadays (ship repairing, fapping, etc.)
They should surely improve the ingame auto functionality. For example, skilling on beauty professions and coloring just asks for a program and im sure they are implemented that way. Whats the harm for MA? People spend peds to get skills, isnt that the idea anyway?
3.1 Prohibition to Interfere with the Entropia Universe System

You may not analyze, hack into, interrupt, redirect or in any other way affect or interfere with any data and/or network communication to or from the Entropia Universe System, the Entropia Universe servers, clients, websites and systems, as well as not use any other software than the Entropia Universe Client to interpret or affect data sent to or from the Entropia Universe server and client systems. You may also not replicate or in any other way falsely portray the Entropia Universe.

You may not use, launch or install any third party software, device or techniques that MindArk deems, at MindArk’s sole discretion, to be possible to use for collecting information from the Entropia Universe System or servers, constituting “cheating” and/or affecting the Entropia Universe in any way. This includes, without limitation, if possible to use for affecting the Entropia Universe System interface, the Entropia Universe environment, components, balancing and/or the Participant’s experience. MindArk reserves the right to revoke this limitation either generally or in specific cases.

its just strange ck guys always have samthing to cry about BA members who just play the game

i se same nice movie about ck use vtol hunts auto iam and stil the always cray about same other soc members the biggest cheaters are in that soc what soc ???????

I'm the 1st to admit that the vtol story sadly enough is true, it happend once afaik (wasn't there, never done it)
If you have any proof of auto-aim, pls send it to me & make a support case also.
No need to try & bash a whole soc wo a single piece of proof, it's what they call slander irl you know..
& pls, no need to accuse +160 ppl of a soc for something a few ppl do, it's like me calling ALL BA scammers after that awesome blp amp trade a few weeks back, it just doesn't make sense

Status
Back