auto heal programs

Status
No good comes from any post Egrim starts replying to.

tell me what good comes with making someone look bad cause they whrite very bad english?

instead of making all the drama you are trying to make.. STFU and make a support case about it.

ps. If buying other avatars make you feel better.. keep on doing it.. i dont care what you do with your cash..

Last edited:
The only reference MA was able to give me was the quote from EULA below (btw there is no clause in ToA saying no 3rd party tools at all, that was impossible to enforce I guess).
The thing is, hardware mouse clicker can not be prohibited with it. And software clickers were used and still are used in this game nowadays (ship repairing, fapping, etc.)
They should surely improve the ingame auto functionality. For example, skilling on beauty professions and coloring just asks for a program and im sure they are implemented that way. Whats the harm for MA? People spend peds to get skills, isnt that the idea anyway?

The harm is that skillgain could be too fast, they do try to keep it balanced, so in the
end it's those who do follow the EULA/ToU that will suffer when MA are forced to
do nerfs all the time... :)

I'm the 1st to admit that the vtol story sadly enough is true, it happend once afaik (wasn't there, never done it)
If you have any proof of auto-aim, pls send it to me & make a support case also.
No need to try & bash a whole soc wo a single piece of proof, it's what they call slander irl you know..
& pls, no need to accuse +160 ppl of a soc for something a few ppl do, it's like me calling ALL BA scammers after that awesome blp amp trade a few weeks back, it just doesn't make sense

i dont go to make post about same 1 dont like this craying shit about others

its just fun to se that only ck members think the same as Moe auto toggle is no scam ore cheat

yes, can be a language barrier this is exactly how i understood it. but then my question is how can iammeD fap afk and when gets damaged heal up... for me the auto toggle heal would never work lets say if i run to restroom like in this case and leave that option on and he is not damaged, when damaged it heals up? it would say you are healed and then stop and then when you are damaged it would not fap up like it did in this case

I don't know what your point is, why don't you ask your own soc leader since he uses it also when he is afk....
I don't understand why you bring up LammeD's name into this..ah well I can imagne why....

I don't know what your point is, why don't you ask your own soc leader since he uses it also when he is afk....
I don't understand why you bring up LammeD's name into this..ah well I can imagne why....

yea we all remember foudils tango / fap switching at the service center :) ofc he was AFK

Aaah the I comment wo reading the thread brigade arrived..
Let me point a few things out

Hi, first I want to make sure say I asked iammeD if it was ok if I ask this question because I want to know something for own pvp purpouses.

This is not an attempt to get danny in trouble but we mutually agreed that i post this.

tell me what good comes with making someone look bad cause they whrite very bad english?

instead of making all the drama you are trying to make.. STFU and make a support case about it.

ps. If buying other avatars make you feel better.. keep on doing it.. i dont care what you do with your cash..

But I can see how this is going, all BA & allies, quick.. try to get this thread locked :scared:

Aaah the I comment wo reading the thread brigade arrived..
Let me point a few things out

But I can see how this is going, all BA & allies, quick.. try to get this thread locked :scared:

Then what he want to know now tell me..he can ask Foudil since he uses it also no sense to make a stupid thread that just will get into slandering as usual don't you think so too?

Then what he want to know now tell me..he can ask Foudil since he uses it also no sense to make a stupid thread that just will get into slandering as usual don't you think so too?

If you wonna know what moe wants to know I suggest you read the OP.
If you then see that the ingame chat they had is missing, you can say it's bad english or whatever.. it doesn't make his questions less valid.
But I see the typical reaction from BA/EX-BA members when they feel they are 'accused' of something, wich totally isn't the case here.
They just start pointing fingers in other directions & tbh, it's such an old tactic that my 5 year old nice sees it coming from 5 miles away, & it's seriously getting boring.

i dont use a exploid ore samthing just auto toggle nothing more.

bud sounds like pkck boss use more another scam in the list of ck scams

good post Moe you guys go to look bether and bether

If you wonna know what moe wants to know I suggest you read the OP.
If you then see that the ingame chat they had is missing, you can say it's bad english or whatever.. it doesn't make his questions less valid.
But I see the typical reaction from BA/EX-BA members when they feel they are 'accused' of something, wich totally isn't the case here.
They just start pointing fingers in other directions & tbh, it's such an old tactic that my 5 year old nice sees it coming from 5 miles away, & it's seriously getting boring.

I know what it says don't make me look stupid as I only asked why he is not asking his Soc leader......he made this post so he knew this would turn into this once again.
I revived at Service center when Foudil was afk and healed me with auto heal various times so is it that of a dumb statement to say he should ask Foudil about it??
He is just playing dumb now if others fall for it cool but not me.

Ty for proving my point lol
PS bad English or not, I seriously doubt you don't know the word auto-tool (you mapped it yourself remember..), so for me you are either
1. hiding something (external program)
2. setting this up just to provoke replies & use the BA standard tactic

Ty for proving my point lol
PS bad English or not, I seriously doubt you don't know the word auto-tool (you mapped it yourself remember..), so for me you are either
1. hiding something (external program)
2. setting this up just to provoke replies & use the BA standard tactic

yes indeed it was lamme who started this thread.
and yes indeed it was member of "BA" who first mentioned anything about "soc"

or not..

Last edited:

Truth in story is lammed is doing a Nice cover up and like dax said BA alliance comes and efforts treas to be locked. I know what i see, an AFK char healing at dmg certain %. When i asked how look chat in screenshot.. Now its simply toggle auto tool ... Hmm

All i Want to know is how someone can Fap AFK to being able to survive in a allowed mannner.. Dont understand rest about past and tango etc to My knowledge no auto toggle use Fap at full hp can Do that.. As it says avatar healed and Fap stops... Iammed thinks it may be a bug. Hmm

Last edited:
Hi, first I want to make sure say I asked iammeD if it was ok if I ask this question because I want to know something for own pvp purpouses.

What is the deal with using external programs for PVP. I was shooting iammed he told me to kill him while he goes afk and I noticed he is healing up. I told him why he heals if he is afk and he told me he uses application for autoheal.

personally I don't care but I am more curious if it's allowed to use external heal programs, because if i remember what i read on EULA it's not allowed to use external programs, but iammeD claims this rule is for hunt only and for pvp its ok.

if anyone understands the eula better please fill in. basicly what the program does is heals you when you are below 60% health.

This is not an attempt to get danny in trouble but we mutually agreed that i post this.

pic of discussion.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=285582&c=19

Maybe next time leave names out when asking those questions, and ask it as a general question.

I revived at Service center when Foudil was afk and healed me with auto heal various times.

Just wondering here..
You die in the field, revive & then what?
You see foudil is afk & get healed by him?
If he uses autoclicker or whatever to fap, you won't have a chance to see him in afk mode.
Or did you have an alt ava camping the revive so you know 100% sure he was in afk mode?
Also, how can you be 100% sure he didn't manually click after saying afk in a pm to someone?

Just wondering here..
If he uses autoclicker or whatever to fap, you won't have a chance to see him in afk mode.
Or did you have an alt ava camping the revive so you know 100% sure he was in afk mode?
Also, how can you be 100% sure he didn't manually click after saying afk in a pm to someone?

lol I don't need alt ava so stop with that silly accusation, in a two hour fight he stood at revive all the time and yes I think he just liked to stand there to fap his enemies for fapping skills sorry why did I not think of that before...silly me:ahh:

Just wondering here..

And now we try to defend all we can dont we? Pathetic..

First you see foudil shootin at with his tango as soon as tango reload finishes he swaps to his fap.... Maybe 1h later you revive at service center and you see foudil doing the same thing but he no longer shoots the tango but keeps swapping ... 1 scan later and the tt of the tango explains why he is not shooting anymore

lol I don't need alt ava so stop with that silly accusation, in a two hour fight he stood at revive all the time and yes I think he just liked to stand there to fap his enemies for fapping skills sorry why did I not think of that before...silly me:ahh:

Sorry to burst your bubble but win7 kinda makes it possible wo using an autoclicker & if MA really wanted to, they could change it

And now we try to defend all we can dont we? Pathetic...

I shouldn't have to as it's not what this thread is about, sadly enough it's what ppl like you wonna make this thread about. (see my earlier post)
Gratz, you made it to my ignore list AGAIN, will try again in 6 months to see if your mentality changed

An argument can be made that using the allowed tools (keyboard and mouse) only, you can auto heal indefinitely without a macro or in game auto tool.

Sometimes a keyboard corner can land on a mouse button.... :silly2:

Its kind of like logging out versus losing connection. It would be nearly impossible to know with certainty which occurred.

Same thing would go for the G-15 macros, possible to set timed intervals.

On one hand it could be considered a 3rd party program, on the other MA has developed a compatible ap for this particular device, and program.

My silly point does not constitute approval though, auto clickers/bot tools have always been for the :dunce:, and they should be punished if it is truly automated.

Guys if you realy whant to now i whas not afk had food one me and heal just when get shot whant to se what players are gooing to cray about it

i can pud in lockal chat what i whant just find one google how auto toggle whorks i se alot of make big drama of it great fun

lets go one

we do have auto heal... iether do a macro or use the tool in EU inside just press Y and find the auto use tool.

Just to make more fun :)
think it was a year ago @ oil rig ur soc mate foudil was using auto use program for healing him up. standing @ turret afk and wen I shoot he heals. It was not auto use tool what EU made, couse it would stop if fully heald up.

think about little brake from Eu... :)))

Just to make more fun :)
think it was a year ago @ oil rig ur soc mate foudil was using auto use program for healing him up. standing @ turret afk and wen I shoot he heals. It was not auto use tool what EU made, couse it would stop if fully heald up.

think about little brake from Eu... :)))

for the ignorant ppl who do selective reading..
Selling noob windows tutorials @ boxes

What is the deal with using external programs for PVP....

Question asked and answered.

As for the rest of this thread:

Forum Rules said:
2.3 - Personal Disputes
Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas and are not permitted. Such threads will be removed without notice, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. If you feel that another member has attacked you unfairly, send a private message to a forum moderator or administrator. If you feel that an Entropia Universe participant has wronged, defrauded or harassed you, file a support case at PlanetCalypso.com.

:locked:

Status
Back