Its time for this to end!

Status

Dinivan

Old Alpha
Dinivan Dinni Almord
whatever...

Last edited:
me, me.. offering +40k for f shadow..

If your 'story' is fully legit, then kudos for posting this as I can imagine what crap you might get ingame now but on the other hand.. changing all current items to uni-sex is gonna piss of a lot of ppl for sure

Crone wonders what the original post was...

not a transvestite but why not.

pro's: as you say it should be equal. I believe some avatars could make quite the interesting cloth mix

con's: might influence the value of items but i'm not sure in which way acctually, either more expensive F clothes could go down in favor of male counterparts or maybe there will be an increase on demand for certain clothes and price will go up.

this should only be for clothes though and not armor for obvious reasons, armor has no visible difference

EDIT: since OP deleted the post this is gonna look mighty confusing

yes. "Whatever"

why do I bother looking at new threads lol. This shoudl be in the "test" section

Reactions: das
Would be cool to be able to wear uni-sex clothes :) especially help the colourers and textuerers to see what half thier stuff looks like on ;)

Would would be really funny would be sized clothes :laugh: Can you imagine... "Selling female shadow size 6" :silly2:

They will never make armour unisex as it would be economically disastrous for male avatars!

As the OP has removed his original post, there's no point having this thread remain open.

:locked:

Status
Back