FYI: Hunters-Unlimited Recruiting!

Zap

Elite
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Hunters-Unlimited Recruiting! Established 2003

Hunters Unlimited Society is Now Accepting New Members! :grouphug:

About HU: Hunters Unlimited is founded 2003-06-01 00:00:00 according to soc terminal :cool: We are top50 skilled and consists of roughly 30 folks who enjoy lots of humor and killing things. Our major goal in HU is to generate as much enjoyment out of this experience as possible!

Our member base average age is ~30+ years old and we hail from all around Europe and North America. Most members have been in the soc for several years and some folks 9+ years, over that time we have become a family of sorts albeit a very dysfunctional one.

Although we are “Hunters” Unlimited we are not solely populated by hunters, we in fact have all professions well represented within HU, hunters, miners, crafters etc.

Our Requirements:
Activity: A high level of in-game activity is our primary goal this round of recruitment. We would like to accept new members that enjoy spending their free time here, I'm talkin’ logging in 3 days a week on average. Not to ever take from RL, that of course always gets priority…

Skills Levels: 190K minimum total skills is our target. (exceptions can be made)

Gear: :handgun: Armor, HP, guns, and the DESIRE to hunt. And the biggest mobs in game with soc team. Not all the time of course but at least some of the time.

Personality: Trustworthy, Knowledgeable, Friendly, Chatty, and generally looking to have lots of laughs and fun! You need to be open to people from all over the Globe as well as occasionally (ok maybe more than occasionally) tolerant of conversation topics straight out of the gutter.

Please note that we wish any applicant to be 20+ years of age.

How do I get to know you guys?
We have a bit of a process by which we follow when getting to know an applicant. We will first need to meet you ingame, after this we can arrange a hunt with you so we can get to know you and you can get to know us.

In order to establish our first in game meeting feel free to contact HU through this thread or via IG Player Register:
Zap Greadon, Mrs-Zap Trabin or any member of Hunters Unlimited

Where can I learn more about HU? Meet us ingame!

Regards

Hunters Unlimited

Thanks Everyone for reading this far!

Last edited:
We have found our first addition to HU family... :wtg:
Welcome to HU Raven :grouphug:

Doors are still open, dare to enter? :cool:

Bump!

Anyone looking for a good hunting soc look no further, having been in their junior soc a few years ago was great fun pity it ran out of steam. Always wanted to move up to main soc once I had enough skills.

I have only just joined Kaos otherwise I would be knocking on your door:)

Good luck recruiting :lolup:

Thank you Rotrax for your kind words :)

Saturday evening bumb :yup:

Bumb for HU :grouphug:

Saturday bumb...

Would be sweet to see some new members from Europe... fit better to my personal time zone :)

Soc website link added :)

Hunters Unlimited got a new member today!
Welcome to HU Vedder! :grouphug:

We still have room Joat ;)

Looking for online Family to be member of?

How was your halloween party? :wtg:

Monday, bloody monday... Looking for Fresh Blood :yup:

Wohoo! It is Friday again, finally :wtg:
Door is still unlocked, don't hesitate to knock on it ;)

2 new members in Hunters Unlimited! Welcome to HU rohan & Tony :grouphug:
:rocket:

And still looking for more players. Any afterworld folk out there looking for a home come on over

First post updated; soc rank and member count...

Here goes Bumb for Wednesday :wtg:

Welcome to HU Family Harmony & EKx :grouphug:

Back to top... A soc with history :)

Back