My legs hurt!!!!

sdragonfire

Alpha
Its been years since ive been able to sit down on the ground and take a rest,, why is this so hard to reimpliment?:scratch2:

1) Place a stool on the ground
2) Sit on stool

Or

1) Log out

Point is... MA has other priorities like making the new avatar system or tatoo system to care about sitting down. I honestly don't care about any of this.. but I guess since you are a "paying" customer it is your right to demand this sort of thing. Good luck in garnering support :)

~Danimal

The game have apartments and beds but your avatar is unable to sit down or lay down.

How ironic is this? :scratch2:

If you sat on the ground your HP would regain a lot faster remember that...memories!!!!!

yeah it would be cool to lie on a bed too, but I incourage people to spend time in thier apartments, and I guess MA would prefer not to have certain pictures posted on the forum.....:laugh:

Rick

Its been years since ive been able to sit down on the ground and take a rest,, why is this so hard to reimpliment?:scratch2:

There is a very nice Wicker Couch at Shavante tp and a beautiful Comfyr Sofa near OLA #1 tp ...

Enjoy! :laugh:

hard to reimpliment?

I don't think it has much to do with how hard it is, but rather with priorities. They have far more important things to work on than sitting/lying down... even if it would be nice to dump yourself on the ground at Icarus now and then.

Its easy to lay down. Just get yourself killed.

I don't think it has much to do with how hard it is, but rather with priorities. They have far more important things to work on than sitting/lying down... even if it would be nice to dump yourself on the ground at Icarus now and then.

We need more players even if they are not hunters/miners/crafters.
Players who like sitting/lying down, social interactions, emotions, good looking clothes....
Importance - priority is relative because those players will buy our looted crap, will pay tailor product, will pay beauticans and so on.
All that sell game too, cant hurt us much.

If you sat on the ground your HP would regain a lot faster remember that...memories!!!!!

yeah it would be cool to lie on a bed too, but I incourage people to spend time in thier apartments, and I guess MA would prefer not to have certain pictures posted on the forum.....:laugh:

Rick

I think that was another game, which once was quite popular among those who got sick of EU...

We need more players even if they are not hunters/miners/crafters.
Players who like sitting/lying down, social interactions, emotions, good looking clothes....
Importance - priority is relative because those players will buy our looted crap, will pay tailor product, will pay beauticans and so on.
All that sell game too, cant hurt us much.

Yes, but they are updating the avatar system (and possibly clothing and armor along with that), which is a big part of that as well... maybe even bigger than being able to sit somewhere.

In fact, one of the reasons they have not made sitting/lying yet might be that they want to update the avatar system first, before making new animations and stuff for the avatars?

You can sit down in a comfy vehicle seat.

Yes, but they are updating the avatar system (and possibly clothing and armor along with that), which is a big part of that as well... maybe even bigger than being able to sit somewhere.

In fact, one of the reasons they have not made sitting/lying yet might be that they want to update the avatar system first, before making new animations and stuff for the avatars?

They failed to deliver new avatar system long time a go - so i think we all know that they are developing it.
We were promissed that sweating with tool is temporary just like interplanetar TP were. There was talk about that and more like crouch and shoot, lie down and shoot and who knows what other.
I beet many wud prefer crouch and such instead of tatoos. And why loose time with tatoos anyway.
Why shud that forbid us to talk about what we wish?

Buy a Supreme Relaxo Groove Chair ...

You may try it at my apartment Medusa's Head North Wing level #13

I really need to log on EU so I can sit down ... :yup:

found it :(

Originally Posted by Kim|MindArk
"I'm sorry the response took some time but I had to do some digging to find the answer. Unfortunately there is no plan, scheduled or otherwise to re-implement the ability for avatars to sit down or lay on the ground. This may however change in the future if we feel that its something that should be prioritized.

Have a nice day!"

Yea a nice day with hurting legs ;),, seriously tho, if i could sit and relax here in EU thered be much less reason to log on that other Socail Life game wer you can.:wise:

proone, prooooneee....lie down and slide !!!!!111

Probably they have no idea how to implement ground sitting without butt-sliding glitch, so decided to scrap the whole feature entirely :)

Originally Posted by Kim|MindArk
"I'm sorry the response took some time but I had to do some digging to find the answer. Unfortunately there is no plan, scheduled or otherwise to re-implement the ability for avatars to sit down or lay on the ground. This may however change in the future if we feel that its something that should be prioritized.

Have a nice day!"

Yea a nice day with hurting legs ;),, seriously tho, if i could sit and relax here in EU thered be much less reason to log on that other Socail Life game wer you can.:wise:

Yeah, it looks like no plans to sit down any time soon. :(

You think your legs hurt?

spideryoga.jpg

Back