Option to filter out certain parts on armor adviser?

RobBuona

Elite
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Patrizia Pandemic Giano
In particular, I'd like to be able to filter out Sand King plates. These plates are obviously rare, so rare that I'm pretty sure I couldn't get a full set if I wanted one. It would be nice if I could just filter out combinations altogether that include Sand King plates, especially since it sometimes takes up an entire page on armor adviser.

I'm sure this kind of filter would have other applications as well, but this is the one I run into most often.

Personally i just choose from armors that i have or can attain easily. This way i can avoid all the exotic plates and stuff.

Personally i just choose from armors that i have or can attain easily. This way i can avoid all the exotic plates and stuff.
Well, I could just choose 5B since that's what I use most of the time. But I'd like to see other plates as well if there are some cheap ones that are efficient. But then it throws in Sand King plates which again I'd like to just avoid.

I just entered once all armors and plates I own or could really obtain, stored it (using the Store button) and now just load it up every time.

I just entered once all armors and plates I own or could really obtain, stored it (using the Store button) and now just load it up every time.

lol, never even noticed the Store option. tyvm for a nice time saving tip :)

lol, never even noticed the Store option. tyvm for a nice time saving tip :)

Read and Store and the best parts in armor advisor, it also lets you run "what if" very easily if you want to see if adding some armor or plate set would do to hunting some mob.

Back