Entropia Universe Release 12.8 Delayed

Status
Didn't see that one coming!

!

At least they let us know - I saw an improvement in communication from MA part in the last months, compared with the utter silence before.

Is a big update, I did some in my profession as well - looking at the deadline 6 am and thinking to a rollback is no fun.

Now is the time to be mean: reason for delay - all testing avas got ubers in the first 10 minutes :)

Bored? Watch me suck at SC2 on twitch.tv/stargazing. I'll stream Entropia immediately after the VU. :)

Maybe they should upgrade from ISDN to DSL ... uploads can be much faster :p

Anyway... i don't care, stuck at work next 3 hours :p

Good to see

Good to see so many ready to go at 7:18am Louisanna time!

Let the nailbiting continue.

From 25 to 70

good morning all. I'm waiting just like you for the update to complete so I can get on with this. While I have a semi-captive audience, Im trying to post in the crafting forum but it sez I dont have the permissions. Whats up with that, been like that since I signed up. Is there a minimum posts before I can browse crafting? Do I need someone's approval?

good morning all. I'm waiting just like you for the update to complete so I can get on with this. While I have a semi-captive audience, Im trying to post in the crafting forum but it sez I dont have the permissions. Whats up with that, been like that since I signed up. Is there a minimum posts before I can browse crafting? Do I need someone's approval?

It depends a bit on what you're trying to post. As you've only had 3 posts so far, I think you need mod approval before you can post links. I'll let the other mods know to check, as I can't see that list yet :)

so... 13.30 UTC = 13.30 GMT = 14.30 Amsterdam/Paris = 15.30 Romania/Lithuania

?

Romania is UTC+3 so 13:30 UTC = 16:30 Romania

?

if your using windows i just make a clock that's next to my normal clock by doing the following.

click on your time in the task bar

choose the link at the bottom

"Change time and date settings"

then click the middle tab "Additional Clocks"

place a tick in Show this clock then below that

UTC - Coordinated Universal time

then enter a display name such as

UTC - MA time and click OK

then click your time again in the task bar and wallah MA time next to your own country time clock, to check just compare it with the MA time at the bottom of the forum page.

In the case you are using an Apple computer... suck eggs :)

UTC+ 1hour = 14.30 London time. So not long left?

better to delay than to ever release a VU where high markup gear floods out through a mob after update.

oh wait, that happened.

MA has delayed the Loot Re-Balance , quote from PP

"Creature Loot is being re-distributed and finalized for the Mini Patch".

MA has delayed the Loot Re-Balance , quote from PP

"Creature Loot is being re-distributed and finalized for the Mini Patch".

which pp? too short

?

13:30 UTC = 15:30 Amsterdam/Paris during daylight savings, which is currently still in effect (until end of october).
(CEST or Central European Summer Time = GMT+2:00)

which pp? too short

Cyrene Development Team have confirmed that Mindark have said that the Creature Loot Balancing will not take effect this VU as its still being finalised by the balancing team. Target Date is the next Mini Patch scheduled for a later date

Status
Back