Bolivar's Apology to NBK, Dark Knights Squires, etc.

Bolivar

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Bolivar diGriz
I've been thinking about posting this for a while now. Over the last few years I've quit EU on several occasions. "Rage quits" they call it. Selling out, clearing everything, even friends-list, at that specific moment with the intention to burn every bridge, and making sure never to return.

Clearly this game is not for everyone, it's addiction has left me out of control, spending alot of money which I surely could've used for better purposes. At the moment I'm back in the game, as if nothing's ever happened, and I don't feel sorry, it's just what I chose to do.

But when I think about it I do feel sorry about leaving great societies like NBK, Dark Knights Squires, and a few others, and clearing out my friendslist. I always think that I don't really matter, and most of my friends always accept me back. My quitting and clearing out everything is never about the people or societies, only about losing money to the game.

I do realize now that some people are more serious then others about this game, and I probably offended a couple of you. For this I apologize, and will consider this more carefully next time a rage comes on.

So, for those I offended: I'm sorry. Hope that overtime we can get in touch again.

Bolivar.

If we aren't on your fl any more, just send another request! :)

no probs mate :) just accept me when i send u friend request again :D

no probs mate :) just accept me when i send u friend request again :D

I sure will! Got my hunting skills back on level, or is it the VU bug ha ha..
Manbearpig some Proteron soon? ;)

Nice to see you back, Boli :) Hope you find lots of reasons to stay this time.

:girl:

Welcome back :laugh:.

Falagor
:bandit:

never offended me, feel free to re-add boli ;)

{removed}

on topic and to the OP:
public apologies are cool!
feelings of rage quit are a healthy outlet for frustrations, dont worry about it :)
(if only a certain person had that healthy reaction to entropia the forum would be a quieter place) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
WB Bolivar.
In the brief moment servers where up today, we re-connected :)
Talk 2 ya later

Welcome back!! :yay:

Seems to me that if you post good news you get slated, post bad news you get slated, post apoligies you get slated post anything positive you get slated.

I am at a loss with the emotional state of many EU players, the forum is pretty cut throat most of the time.

Like I said in aother post, I think I will watch from the sidelines and let the negative karma rule for a while.

Rick

{removed}

Welcome back Bolivar!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's good to get things of one's chest now and then. Shame some people use it to start/revive some issues that aren't even related and make it all about themselves and hijack threads.

Welcome back Boli :). As I've said in game, sometimes a little break, or a few, does us a world of good. I've had mine, hell, I took two years off, so I do understand. I also understand this game can be a money pit, and sometimes share your frustrations. But I also remember that I choose to play the way I do, as does everyone. Having said that, I still consider you a good friend and as you know have absolutely no hard feelings at all. I will catch you in game when I get back and hopefully set off for a few hunts.

Back