HP rounded down to nearest integer

Is't not the other way around? It means lesser with bigger mobs and when you get a critical hit?
If you hunt small mobs and get an hit of 7 hp of damage, the last 0.9 would matter more to the chance to survive than if you get hit by a critical 60 hp of damage where the extra 0.9 probably would not saved you anyway.

I mean mobs that crit in the range of your max HP.

Try rereading my post.

Have done it...Can only conclude that theroretically you have your hp but not practical because it is rounded down.
So that MA has a small % where you have to waste more money on what you already have to get it every time you are in a situation there you are taking damige of your hp.:yay::yay::D

= A big nerfs... sorry - a huge nerfs.

This should be classified as a criminal act.

I am sure that MA has also programmed that all kind of hits will get into this range of hp so you will be forced to die more often and also be forced to use your fap more often and pay more to repair your items and armor.

Last edited:
My post was about the fact that progression is not affected. That is all, and it is fact. You'll still reach each new HP point at exactly the same time as you previously would have.

Your posts do not seem to have anything to do with what I've posted, and just repeat stuff you've already posted anyway. Imho you're blowing it all out of proportion, but that's another matter.

I am sure that MA has also programmed that all kind of hits will get into this range of hp so you will be forced to die more often and also be forced to use your fap more often and pay more to repair your items and armor.

In the same kind of logic, i have noticed many many times, ranges of 3-4 MISS in a row, before the last shot to kill a mob.

Easy to program, and we all know that's exactly the kind of feature that MA loves to do to rip us off even more.

With high stamina, you can even lose 2 periods of more MISSes.

Added to that, a ninja respawn (in your back for sure) may happen.

You haven't actually lost your progression since health is as you say a product of stats and skills, meaning that if you were at 120.9 before the VU you're still only .1 from the next health level.

There has been a problem with having decimal health where avatars would get 0.0 heals and such so now health will only be whole numbers. There is ofcourse more to it than this but it's mostly technical stuff.

The main problem right now is that the UI no longer shows any progression and that's something we'll have to fix.

As to you it is no problem to scrap of 0.01 to 0.99 of the health of your customer why did you not do the opposite and give each of your customer a round UP to the next HP?

Just think for one second about it....

• No complaint from customer
  • Happy customer
  • No time waisted for Support department because of plenty of support cases
  • So maybe even money saved instead of lost (because of the more Health of your customers)
  • Having to explain the round up would also be much easier for you than the round down

It's not the losing of 0.9HP for me as I won't even notice it plus I've only ever considered the HP value in my attributes to be correct but that I can now no longer see my progression in HP.

Before I could see that I was getting close to my next HP point now I can't.

why would they think even 1 player would like this change?

why implement a change like this that they know 100% of the players won't like when it's obviously not needed?!

it's insulting! :grumble:

for the record, I personally would much rather over-fap for 0.000 on extremely rare occasions than to lose HP and have a longer wait until my next HP gain!

it's a bunch of BS, this is not a "fix" as Kim states! (that's a lie right to our faces)
I didn't see any mention in the VU update about fixed issues related to HP or over-fap or "technical stuff"! :wise:

Is there any way that HP can just be put back to the way it was before this update? It was cool to see progression.

Back