Electrokinesis 2.70

6 000 Points

Stage 4 :

20.94 weapon handling
13.49 alertness
6.74 dodge

15 000 Points

Last edited by a moderator:
This mob is fairly easy for those who haven't tried it (levels 20-30), I'd say its a mid level mob. West of the Fort Tory Proteron spawns.

This mob is fairly easy for those who haven't tried it (levels 20-30), I'd say its a mid level mob. West of the Fort Tory Proteron spawns.

Its rather tough compared to regular Longu, Youngs gave me 72 point non-crit hit through paladin + 5a, so either it has different damage types (say stab+penetration) or youngs hit for 110+. Its not very good at overcoming Evader though.

Its rather tough compared to regular Longu, Youngs gave me 72 point non-crit hit through paladin + 5a, so either it has different damage types (say stab+penetration) or youngs hit for 110+. Its not very good at overcoming Evader though.

That's why I said mid-level mob. It's damage and HP are similar to smaller Atrox, as an example. It takes me about the same amount of time to kill the new Longu as it does for Atrox young/mature I'd say.

where is BloodClaw?

Where the hell is BloodClaw?
I patrolled all the red zone and nothing.

------- ---------- ------------ ------- ------

Last edited:
Bloodclaw needs to be spawned by killing the big primongu in PvP3 from my experience.

MA that uncreative that they have to mix mobs instead of coming up with something new?

MA that uncreative that they have to mix mobs instead of coming up with something new?
I have to agree with this.... Giant scorpions or rex as they are better known was a dissapointment for me. what next giant rats?
Some mobs look insane and are mint but doesnt seem like they can produce that anymore

------- ---------- ------------ ------- ------

Last edited:

I feel a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror...

The trend of repackaging mobs with "Elite" in front of the name has shown additional deterioration in imagination and creativity with this mob. I did like the little in-world jokes and references in the mob descriptions in PE -- like the one that suggests the fugubarba is related to the falx, for example, but they were fun because they were somewhat subtle, and didn't need to hammer the point home with an awkward name. Naming a mob something as awkward as "Primordial Longu" and then making it look less threatening than a longu is silly.

They better go back and rename the Globster "Corrupted Barton Incarnation", um, Elite. SGA. Enhanced. Yeah, that's it.

I have to agree with this.... Giant scorpions or rex as they are better known was a dissapointment for me. what next giant rats?
Some mobs look insane and are mint but doesnt seem like they can produce that anymore

Well its obvious whats next - GIANT ENEMY CRAB!!!

We already have Barney, he's on FOMA and has a lot more than 200 hp.

like the one that suggests the fugubarba is related to the falx
Wasn't it Daspletor that it was "related to", or was that on some other small mob... i could sweat i remember Dasp being the big brother of some of those small things...

Seriously, do they have no other colour in their graphics programmes than brown?! :rolleyes:

Wasn't it Daspletor that it was "related to", or was that on some other small mob... i could sweat i remember Dasp being the big brother of some of those small things...

Yes, Fuga and Dasp were always related... and Falx and Longu were always related.

Stage II of the iron challenge gives 4.19 ped rifle or 2.70 ped of courage or inflict melee damage.

Having the primordial longu loot output amps really is killing the markup.

Plongu, I love that name!

Is there any mission for Primordials? If so, where can i register? Ty.

there is, a kill mission. check entropedia.

Where the hell is BloodClaw?
I patrolled all the red zone and nothing.

Its standing in there all alone atm :/ (Well about 10mins ago) ....Not sure if killing the small Primo's or big primo's brings him about though.

Status
Back