FYI: New weapons on Calypso

Grrrrr stupid smartphone changed my word. I meant new janoich gun

Only one i know of is the sif-s, its listed. Girtsn discovered it and made a discovery thread iirc. Unlike what the name indicates, its not crafted.

Added even more recently dropped weapons.

Isis LC-35

1942 ammo
good decay
40/40
25pen
63burn
88total dmg
78.1m range

LC-55 Zero-X Bryce-Series

few_discovery.jpg

LC-55 189Ped Max TT (Mulaak'f)
Zero-X 305Ped Max TT (Mulaak'f)
Bryce-Series Predator 285Ped Max TT (muluk-hir)

Someone can update entropedia please ? i need to know where it drop :)

Got this one today:

castorian_xeno-dagger_scratcher_l.jpg

EDIT: Decay per use is 15.82PEC unless I did something wrong. It is on auction now, if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Tons of updates. Many thanks to all who have contributed, I really appreciate it :)

Will try to do a sync with Entropedia tomorrow on teh items not there yet.

OK I know the data is hitting Entropedia soon. But I have a question about the MarCorp Kallous guns....

3 drops off Argo, seems 5 from Allo. But I can't find the discovery for the 4... I am assuming they drop off Esto ?
Anyone willing to help out with that info ?

Ach O Torment's Tainted whip (L)

level recommended 50 whipper, 66-132 damage max tt 527 ped

Ach O Torment's Tainted whip (L)

level recommended 50 whipper, 66-132 damage max tt 527 ped

That is a very old weapon instead, I'm quite sure. Umbranoids have not been back since Vu10. the tainted whips were once handed out as awards in some event (sorry, I don't know the details).

But it's 'avatar named', and have never been sold on auction.Another hint is the description : it talk about 'time travel'.
Plus, the tracker has no trtace of the discovery.

nevermind i found it on entropedia

Did a two-way merge with Entropedia data, also split pistols / crabines/ rifles, short and longblades.

A couple of updates both to here and Entropedia.

Added (also to Entropedia if missing):
  • Castorian Bryce-Series Prowler (L)
  • EWE LC-240 Recon (L)
  • Starkhov LPR-3 (L)
  • Chikara Oni-Roku (L)

Oh, and LC-240 is a MacMahon.

Noticed a lot of decay is not known of the new weapons (not available on entropedia), so...

Castorian Pioneer EnBlade-1 (L), decay 0.738 pec

Added SIF-A(L) and Blizzard(L)

BL300E(L)
Looted this from a Cornundacauda today. First time I have seen it. Killed thousands and thousands of em so prpbably rare, dunno. ALso was not a discovery, just wasnt on Entropedia or on your list either.

Cheers,

Salo

Excellent info man, +rep.

I'd like to see also what mob drops what gun :rolleyes: ... but think will be some time before we figure that out.

Something tells me, and I'm waay out in left field here, something tells me I know who named that blade.

When will the Navel-gazing Blade be looted first? :laugh:

BL300E(L)
Looted this from a Cornundacauda today. First time I have seen it. Killed thousands and thousands of em so prpbably rare, dunno. ALso was not a discovery, just wasnt on Entropedia or on your list either.

Cheers,

Salo

Thank you :) Added to both the list and Entropedia.

You are very welcome. You missed the E in BL300E in your list :)

Hi,

DO anyone know from what mobs do Enigma L3 and Calytrek SPirit MKII drop?

Enigma L3 is from atrox acording to Entropedia, but I;m not sure why I find that hard to believe:)

I looted a Enigma L1 from Aurli, really wrong mob to drop this, Aurli should have dropped L3 IMO

Got it from telzapod provider.

Last edited:
Back