Feffoid (crystal) cave dark

GameEducation

Provider
Hi, for me the Feffoid (crystal) cave was very dark when I tried it just now. Just some really low ambience light and a faint glow in the fog effect.

Also, some stalagmite cliffs was missing (as far as I could tell in the darkness), at least one i remember used to be in one of the pools.

Killing the mobs and getting the crystals for the quest worked normally, though. It was just very hard to see anything, especielly finding my way back to the exit.

I entered when it was night outside, if that is relevant. I use the High graphics setting.

Anyone else experienced this?

Yours

Mats Wiklund
Stockholm University

Always got nice light there, since a while now.

But i got a darkness about the reducing from 5 token to 2 token.
I really liked the feff cave. But now i will never go again, if I only get 2 token!!! :eyecrazy:

But i got a darkness about the reducing from 5 token to 2 token.
I really liked the feff cave. But now i will never go again, if I only get 2 token!!! :eyecrazy:

:wise: My feelings exactly.

I have completed this cave mission maybe 40 times (estimate) and I have experienced the same conditions you have about 4 times. :wise:

It works just fine like you said but the lighting is shit! :(

I only had a problem with finding the exit, just as you say. The "enter/exit cave" blends in with the rest of the cave wall which makes it VERY hard to see. :mad:

Since it worked everytime for me I never sent a support case, but it is annoying and IF they decide to try and fix this all they really need to do is add some flame lit torches around the cave to make it look like a true inhabited cave. Adding a couple torches to the "enter/exit cave" is all that I would really ask for. :)

So you haven't been in the cave since the VU?

I just read that in the client loader :

Reduced the number of mission tokens awarded from the “Get The Crystals (Daily)” mission. The previous reward was five mission tokens, it’s now two

So don't find it cool to go there anymore!

So what is now? 5 or 2 ??:scratch2:

I just read that in the client loader :

Reduced the number of mission tokens awarded from the “Get The Crystals (Daily)” mission. The previous reward was five mission tokens, it’s now two

So don't find it cool to go there anymore!

So what is now? 5 or 2 ??:scratch2:

It is 2 now.

Back