Launch button disabled

RobBuona

Elite
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Patrizia Pandemic Giano
Is anyone else getting this? Tried on my laptop and desktop, same thing on both.

me too

I have the same problem I logged out and now the launch button is disabled
all content is showing updated.

yep, lost connection and launch button grey. seems it wasn't just me, I'm skyping with 2 socmates and he has this too

--all 3 of us on arkadia here --

I should add that on my desktop, I did get a popup saying the servers are down for maintenance, even though server status is saying all systems online.

yes, same here, everything looks fine but I can't launch the game

I get the client loader but no launch button ?? Any idea's ??

still the saga continues...

I get the client loader but no launch button ?? Any idea's ??

Same situation here. This occured right after I patched with the latest win security updates - unlikely to cause this though.

Same here...

Same here .. I was worried I somehow got sucked into the VU 12.8 uber skill saga.

yay im still free : )

Bones

I worked fine last night just did the update and now no launch

same here - maby a new mini-patch with correcture (hope)

time to go to bed and hope tommorrow are EU a bit bether :D
gn8 and sleep well Friends :)

IT's not fair....

But some people are still in game happily and blissfully clicking away.. Its not fair. IF I CAN"T HAVE MY ENTROPIA>>>NO ONE CAN>:eyecrazy:

I sent in a support case. Who knows how fast they'll look at it, but I said many users can't log in in the subject line. Maybe that will get them to look at it sooner.

Livelist is still moving .. gratz pedro on your aurli global .. hehe

Bones

I also have the problem of my Launch button being shaded out in the client loader. Ran repair, useless. Never had this issue before. Pretty average implementation of this new VU, a whole bunch of random technical errors showing up, not to mention the huge issue that took the servers offline for an extra 9 hours!... I hope this gets fixed soon!

same thing...dang

I'm in the same boat here. OMGWTFBBQ??!?!?!?!?

What is going on?

add one more to the list -- and 2 pc's
this must be the improved hunting experience haha

Last edited:
Same here. Launch button disabled after the mini today.

Before the mini fix, I had the crafting bug. After a few clicks my desktop I was running EU on crashed. My network was messed up and another system, laptop, would quit streaming a video I was watching and I had to reboot. A few more clicks and my desktop was mess up and laptop quit streaming, last night US time.

Both desktop and laptop are HPs.

Ran the repair, it just deleted a 0kb debug.log file.

CO

that is what mine looks like

hey your's looks just like mine

logged out 1 minute ago and cannot log back in indeed
dont worry guys,your not missing anything,i dont think ive ever had such bad loot as past 3 hours

MA is in a deep sleep at this daytime. I dont expect something to happen next hours. My launch buttn is also disabled.... :mad::mad::mad:

Slowly this VU starts to be one of the worst ever...

What version of Windows are you all using?

Will watch breaking bad :wtg:

using windows 7 btw

Windows 7 Enterprise

Back