Launch button disabled

Was told a few hours ago the locked ppl got in again? Well i couldnt check it myself yet but wanted to try just now and i have same as others here launch button disabled... Good work...

Edit : windows 7 here also

same, and my inventory dissapeared (mostly)

wow just came from cyrene for a few odds and ends and now i am locked out :p ...
thats what i get for coming to caly and helping a noob... :yay:

sent from my computer using windows 7... seems kinda stupid to say i sent it from a computer huh?

Still in game and on Ark, so probably it's the authorization server took a break.

Windows Xp and Button is disabled...:mad:

Launch button disabled for me too.

I'm amazed at how each update has more problems than the last.

well i dunno about u guys...but i sent in a support case... ive recieved replies at all times of the day...soo....

i just hope this gets fixed. if they arent doing some type of maintenance or an emergency fix or something that is...

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just happened to me right now

Not even close:

"MA is in a deep sleep at this daytime. I dont expect something to happen next hours. My launch buttn is also disabled....

Slowly this VU starts to be one of the worst ever.."

Nah you should have seen the nightmare when they launched VU 10 with Cry engine.. it was a week of crap!

IMPROVEMENTS TO THE LOOT SYSTEM:

Nobody is able to Login/Launch therefore there are NO LOOTS (No Change there then!)

Maybe when there is no one left playing they will notice :D

Still in game and on Ark, so probably it's the authorization server took a break.

Or they disabled to fix more problems and don't want more flooding the servers? But yes, I like this one better. I hate when servers just want their nap times!

IMPROVEMENTS TO THE LOOT SYSTEM:

Nobody is able to Login/Launch therefore there are NO LOOTS (No Change there then!)

one change it is... now u keep your peds, cause u cant login :)... so to loose no peds is really an improvement ... hahaha

Support sended also...

no loot, no isis L guns, no lunch button get it fix!!

I'm so pissed. It disconnected me soon as I felt a BIG one was coming for the first time ever. I had 3 nice globals within 30mins, 188-112-201.http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=88973 I was getting skills out the ass, had 3 agility increases in 3 consecutive shots. I felt an ATH was coming and then...d/c and launch button disabled. :mad: ARGH

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. My launch button doesn't work either.

Still down. Has anyone tried a reinstall of the client?

Still down. Has anyone tried a reinstall of the client?

No need to. It's not on your end..MA is just having it's patch problems. See we pay big bucks to be beta testers after each and every patch update which comes about every other week.

I'm so pissed. It disconnected me soon as I felt a BIG one was coming for the first time ever. I had 3 nice globals within 30mins, 188-112-201.http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=88973 I was getting skills out the ass, had 3 agility increases in 3 consecutive shots. I felt an ATH was coming and then...d/c and launch button disabled. :mad: ARGH

SO it was YOU! BAD YOU!

Same here, launch greyed out, cant play moving on for today.

Same problem here; I am on Windows 7.

Funny how the chat room isn't active; I guess this is only affecting a small percentage of colonists.

Same here, just happened few minutes ago. I was happily hunting ambus and them disconnect and BS loader says servers are down for maintenance, disables the launch button and still shows servers are online message .... I knew my loot was too good today to be true ...

Back