FYI: Public Announcement

Society
Death Unlimited
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
I am now KoS by Las potates and PkCk and MA is going to perm ban me.
oddly enough I thought this was already in affect since last time some nibs in pk gear died but this time I'm making it official so they don't come out as liers

for honor I must now die each time I am sighted until the moment MA bans me

I expect every1 to follow this code of honor and do the dirty deed by themselves and not call a few friends

well that is all...

snöw is already ahead of the curve fyi, so well that's the exception

also if more people then me feel like the nib rig should stay open I invite you to join me in clearing those who put themselves above others... it's not too hard their best shot has a p5a and the rest just jumps around healing

pancake_bunny.jpg

So you mean, killing those people who wait in line at the noob oil pvp zone? I am down. I mean for god sake they are standing in an organized line in a pvp zone. Kill them all! They are exploiting as far as I am concerned.

So you mean, killing those people who wait in line at the noob oil pvp zone? I am down. I mean for god sake they are standing in an organized line in a pvp zone. Kill them all! They are exploiting as far as I am concerned.

no unless you are ckpk you aint gotta kill anyone but if you are I have to die :D

can't give in on your promise of carnage when death is already at the door!

no unless you are ckpk you aint gotta kill anyone but if you are I have to die :D

can't give in on your promise of carnage when death is already at the door!

Why would they ban you?

lol if you havn't been threatened with ban from pkck you havn't been to pvp XD

Not really, just the noob oil field that people exploit by not doing PvP lmfao.

How can they ban you? Is it just a stupid threat from stupid people? Or is it possible somehow through report spam or whathaveyou.

Not really, just the noob oil field that people exploit by not doing PvP lmfao

I love it. The whole Amethera outside of LAs is pvp, does it mean we should kill every green dot there on sight or risk to be banned for exploiting? :D

I love it. The whole Amethera outside of LAs is pvp, does it mean we should kill every green dot there on sight or risk to be banned for exploiting? :D

I never said they should be banned, but in my opinion they are grouping without knowing each other, not forming a team, and waiting in line to get items off the ground that should be given to a single player or team and not to a 'line'. But this is not the topic to discuss this.

The point of that post was not the Oil Fields, but the question, how would a SOC threaten to ban you? Or is it just an idle thread from idiots? (I am not calling the SOC idiots, in less they actually do make idle threats. If they can somehow exploit the system and get you banned, or do not actually make the threats, they are not stupid, however if they make idle threats about bans they are idiots.)

where are the CK? I will take one down anyday w7o reason for sure lol :handgun:

Ok, I can't stand it anymore

Curiousity is killing me. Is there any place on the forum that shows what the translation for the reasons to delete a post are? I really would like to know what the difference between Reason 2.1 and Reason 6.9 and so on are. Of course, I want to make sure that I never do anything to get a post of mine deleted. And if I don't know what the reasons are, I can't avoid them.

Curiousity is killing me. Is there any place on the forum that shows what the translation for the reasons to delete a post are? I really would like to know what the difference between Reason 2.1 and Reason 6.9 and so on are. Of course, I want to make sure that I never do anything to get a post of mine deleted. And if I don't know what the reasons are, I can't avoid them.

You're referring to the Forum Rules, a link to which can be found at the bottom of every forum page.

Happy reading :)

Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here.

I'm joining to kill Las Potatos :D

I do not understand johan, you kill this guys on noob rig or you protect them ? :laugh::scratch2::hammer:

The only thing I got from this thread is the bunny with a pancake on its head was the highlight of my experience here. So thanks.

Salty

I'm speechless, so I tell it in pictures...

:tp: --> :popcorn: --> :confused: --> :scratch2: --> :loco: --> :banghead: --> :bomb:

/Jaeger

how would a SOC threaten to ban you?
How many Planet Partners have avatars that are in societies? Those in question in this thread probably don't have PP association directly, but might have friends of friends... In pyramid schemes, the upper levels get smaller and smaller the further up you go.

How many Planet Partners have avatars that are in societies? Those in question in this thread probably don't have PP association directly, but might have friends of friends... In pyramid schemes, the upper levels get smaller and smaller the further up you go.

Um. Wasn't this thread about ridiculous claims by silly PK groups acting petty? I didn't realize there was any legit threat here!

image.axd

It was a rebellious remark in the terrible use and mutual agreement of KoS

It was agreed upon by dd and me that all Ck socs and les potes of that moment had me locked from all rigs but a misscomunication must have occurred as far too few are shooting at me on sight

*not at all serious* for those who missed it

Back