FYI: Eviscerator do not give Evade Skills atm - VU 12.8.1

Raffaele Meiers

Stalker
Society
Trigger Happy
Rafaele Meiersos Rocko
Hello after the VU with this HP round down Bug I was hunting some Eviscerator for the Mission.
First I thought that I just allways missed the Defense skill gains but after some time and better watching for Evade skill gains I noticed that I got Avoidance and all other defense related skills but never ever Evade witch is according to Entropedia.info one of the defense skills you get from Eviscerator. :mad:

I hope that we do not also have to test all mobs after each VU if they still give out the skills they should or if it is another Nerf from MA to silently remove some of the skills you gain from certain mobs.

PS: I know they once gave Dodge skills but I also did not get Dodge

PPS: I you also hunt Evis atm, after VU 12.8.1, and get Evade skills please let me know so I can go to my optician :ahh:

PPPS: Made support case but you all know the more support cases the bigger the chance it gets corrected and not put in the round list storage called bin.

I did another test some hours later and got Evade again.

I checked my Log and had in my 1 h session on Evis befor logging out 0 Evade.

So either coincidence or it corrected it some how.

BTW I'm at 4k Evade so 1 hour Evis withoput one Evade gain but several Avoidance seemed a bit odd.

Try having over 7k points in evade and let me know how "odd" it is to never gain a skill in evade during "a" hunt of anything :)

When you get to around 6k points in any skills the skill progression dramatically slows down and chipping is rather expensive past this point because it would take the same amount of TT of 6k points to get to 7k points. Bottom line is ... skill progression tappers off dramatically and the only way to boost this with other professions is with SIB; however, professions like evader/dodger are left in the dust when it comes to "SIB" boosts from "weapons".

~Danimal

Back