Oshiri server offline!

Trifle

CND Trader
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
Not able to log back in, the server is not online. We were in a chomper event, not to say that the event is completely fucked up because 15 minutes in event or so the server went down, it doesnt respond on anything.

But why oh why don't we have an option to change server like in the pasT? Now we are just sitting here turning our thumbs, quite annoying.

*rant off*

Same issues, i get a timed out problem after the gold card code confirmation

Yeah shit.. first event i made... and then 10-11 mins into the event freakin things crashed like a brick...

I feel shit... not for frkin not hunting or so...
but people joing the thingzz, and then this happends :(

and why not other server???

tried calling ma hq, but not even a frkin answering-machine

It's definately not your fault Sammy, you organized a great event.

Would be nice if MA would fix this....

been looking forward to this event all week!!

disappointing to say the least how MA continue to do this shit over and over again!

and no matter how they treat this, they wont take into account the actual losses we actually got from such an event!

Please unlock us. WTF?

I got lured there by my 3 yo daughter cause she wanted to see "the bubbles", i got no business there at all. Who should i blame, daughter or MA?

@#$%

I was also in chomper event as fapper though. Sucks for everyone there!

Was hunting for WOF and now i can't even log in!!!!!!
:mad:

Not able to log back in, the server is not online. We were in a chomper event, not to say that the event is completely fucked up because 15 minutes in event or so the server went down, it doesnt respond on anything.

But why oh why don't we have an option to change server like in the pasT? Now we are just sitting here turning our thumbs, quite annoying.

*rant off*

we cant change servers?
great, i noticed something weird because my ammo wouldnt stack, logged off to try and fix it, got distracted and now im learning i cant log back in :/
sorry to hear that it ruined a event, that puts things in to perspective a bit

lol.. event is HANGING... still ongoing....

wonder what will happen if area opens again..this is just amazingly fukked..... :(

(i love this vu)

+rep for the beta-testing community!

East Scylla down now

yep, second time at least today E Scylla down
:scratch2:

If any devs are reading this, check if it has something to do with the Spear mk. I.

/Pete

Fort Troy's hamster has died:revive:

space offline outisde caly....

timeout on login....

Back