When is CFD coming back!!

silentkill234

Guardian
Im waiting for CFD to come back before I forum warrior again, I used to have those just to boast about how good I was at forum stalking.

On that note since we cant use them for anything, why cant we gain interest on the cdf we do have.
Its kinda like giving us nothing since there not of use atm.

Useful or not, they were fun to play around with! Was one of the best "mini-game" system of fun things on any forums I have seen over the years.

On that note since we cant use them for anything, why cant we gain interest on the cdf we do have.
Its kinda like giving us nothing since there not of use atm.

I was trying to save them up to put a banner on this site....

"...Happy Birthday, enjoy 250 CFDs from PlanetCalypsoForum.com !!..." :scratch2::scratch2::silly2:

From e-mail I got a couple of days ago. Not sure how I am meant to enjoy them???
Not huge issue but admit it was a nice token thing to collect.

Happy new year adn GL to all.

Indica

Maybe it a futuristic Indian giving concept... there are in fact only 250, before you can use them they have been regifted and given away again, it always someones birthday :p

I miss them and the cool icons we could buy with them.

I wonder what will be back first, CFDs or taming. Maybe it will be taming around 2016.

:cry:

Dear mods, any news on this? Some ETA would be nice, even if it is a long time!

I believe 711 said this is an issue with vBulletin, and not these particular forums?

Make a petition :D

I mean there is one for taming, let's make one for CFD. See who is faster MA or 711 :yay:

Back