Thanks for the idea JohnySnake!!!

Status
:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Soo..... Pirates Harras Motherships by aborting warp over and over - MS kill pirates over and over ( with slim channce of loot)

Johnnysnake thinks two can play that game... and Shoots pirates over and over - pirates can shoot him back (no chance of loot)

Pirates think 3 can play that game.... (but wait your already playing from the start :scratch2:) and shoot other players over and over....

Argh its a PvP loop and we are all doomed to give all of our Decay and Ammo to MA!!!!! :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Xane admit it... you work for MA? :laugh: its just a big pyramid scheme of ammo burning :laugh:

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Soo..... Pirates Harras Motherships by aborting warp over and over - MS kill pirates over and over ( with slim channce of loot)

Johnnysnake thinks two can play that game... and Shoots pirates over and over - pirates can shoot him back (no chance of loot)

Pirates think 3 can play that game.... (but wait your already playing from the start :scratch2:) and shoot other players over and over....

Argh its a PvP loop and we are all doomed to give all of our Decay and Ammo to MA!!!!! :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Xane admit it... you work for MA? :laugh: its just a big pyramid scheme of ammo burning :laugh:

:laugh:
I just had to imagine mindark headquarter on payday - everyone of them getting their slightly improved quad and being allowed to claim his payment for the month out in space...

OMG!!!!! Tell me you didn't just say that you think I'm the one that doesn't get it and then explain back to me what I told you I intended to do? I think I do get it! It was my plan!!!!

Just showing how hollow all your justification of it is.

If it's not for the thrill, it's not for the loot, it's not for the pride... then it can only be that you get some kick out of bullying people - which is pathetic.

I don't have any issue with those who enjoy pvp - many of my friends do (tho I've personally always found it deadly boring in this and any other game).

Those who use threats and standover tactics to extort money from players are a different matter.

"There is a cowardly propensity in the human heart that delights in oppressing somebody else, and in the gratification of this base desire we always select a victim that can be outraged with safety" ~ James T. Rapier

Just showing how hollow all your justification of it is.

If it's not for the thrill, it's not for the loot, it's not for the pride... then it can only be that you get some kick out of bullying people - which is pathetic.

I don't have any issue with those who enjoy pvp - many of my friends do (tho I've personally always found it deadly boring in this and any other game).

Those who use threats and standover tactics to extort money from players are a different matter.

"There is a cowardly propensity in the human heart that delights in oppressing somebody else, and in the gratification of this base desire we always select a victim that can be outraged with safety" ~ James T. Rapier

Your so dense, I hope most people on here have more comprehension abilities than you. I swear I could write my favorite color is blue and you would reply with "that's weird I would have thought your favorite color would be blue your so dumb"

Are you doing this on purpose? I mean you must close your eyes, start wiggling your fingers, and then slowly lower your hands down on the keyboard, how else do you come up with your replays.

Last edited:
Can you organise an appointment with me please, Xane? I am ready to setup my quad and allow you to kill me over and over again for 2 hours. I never mind, it cost over 4.2 peds to kill one full HP quad, and I am happy to let you destroy my quads for 1000 times. I will organise some repairers to repair my quad to full HP fast as well. We can do it weekly or even twice weekly.

A man should live on his words. You want to kill the same people over and over, I am giving you the opportunity to do that. You'd better take it.

Can you organise an appointment with me please, Xane? I am ready to setup my quad and allow you to kill me over and over again for 2 hours. I never mind, it cost over 4.2 peds to kill one full HP quad, and I am happy to let you destroy my quads for 1000 times. I will organise some repairers to repair my quad to full HP fast as well. We can do it weekly or even twice weekly.

A man should live on his words. You want to kill the same people over and over, I am giving you the opportunity to do that. You'd better take it.

It works a lot better if the person being killed cares about being killed, but thanks for proving my point.

Xane, I think everybody understands your cry-baby post. It's you who doesnt understand that you are making a fool out of yourself for even posting something like this a.k.a. Sorry excuse for a pirate... I'd expect such posts from a child... :scratch2:

It works a lot better if the person being killed cares about being killed, but thanks for proving my point.

And obviously you care about being killed...because here you are on the forum letting us all know that you're so upset that johnny kills you that you're going to take it out on others to make your winkie feel better.

If it didn't bother you, you wouldn't be on the forum, trying to act all tough.

So stop trying to kid yourself.

I'm going to start really harassing people in space by doing exactly what Johny is doing to the Pirates. I'm going to kill the same person over and over until they rage quit.

So......in summary......
You like to hang out at the Arkadia Space Station and harass the Motherships.
Johny comes up behind you and puts you in the A.S.S.
You say you could easily turn around, but choose not to.
So instead, you are going to do to other people what Johny does to you. Specifically, shoot you every time until you rage quit.
Ok, got it.

As long as you can shoot people you are fine...
Now someone stands up against you and you come to complain on forum about him? :scratch2:

P-V-P-4!

So basically JohnySnake is on a mission to annoy/harass Pirates by shooting them down over and over until they quit. Of course it's easy enough to just turn around and smash him but after the awhile your just wasting a lot of ammo on the guy. Since he says he's being paid to do this and has unlimited ammo there is no point in letting him kill you over and over. This leaves me to believe there is no such thing as harassment in space in which case.........it's :censored: on!

My plan:
I'll already told this to Johny and he thought it was a good plan as well. I'm going to start really harassing people in space by doing exactly what Johny is doing to the Pirates. I'm going to kill the same person over and over until they rage quit. Now I'm not going to be as mean as Johny I will give them another way out, they can always pay me to let them go. I think 10 peds plus my ammo is fair, what do you think?

I welcome your constructive criticism.

So let me get this straight..

You are upset (or whatever you want to call it) because Johny is shooting you over and over again, and you see no point to shoot him back. So in response, you are going to take it out on random travellers who have done nothing wrong to you?

Sounds a bit like mafia tactics. If someone harms their members, instead of going after police/army instead they punish local people.

OK I'll put all the BS aside for just a sec and tell you this; there is no greater rush in a pvp environment then when you have something of great value to lose in a fight. Weather it be loot or pride it still makes your heart go thump thump when you engage someone and there is something on the line. Unfortunately at this point in the game these moments don't come very often for me in the game anymore. I think there should be great risks involved when attacking someone in space, both sides should fear being destroyed. There should be enough risk and reward involved that it makes you think hard before you set out to try and kill someone. Right now there are almost no consequences for attacking someone and loosing if you don't carry loot.

all bs aside i have already said a few times in various threads that log off in space is unfair, i say this as someone who carries thousands of peds worth of resources across space in motherships each week, all other arguments you make seem pretty pointless when this is the real issue.
and i think you are wrong in saying there are almost no consequences to attacking someone without carrying loot ones self, and you know this as you know the costs involved better than the average person.

So......in summary......
You like to hang out at the Arkadia Space Station and harass the Motherships.
Johny comes up behind you and puts you in the A.S.S.
You say you could easily turn around, but choose not to.
So instead, you are going to do to other people what Johny does to you. Specifically, shoot you every time until you rage quit.
Ok, got it.

Nope all wrong...all of it.

i have no interest in becoming a pirate, and my pvp days are behind me, i find it a little hard to judge your age but i think i can say with some confidence that i was pvp-ing when you still thought kissing a girl could make you ill.
i have played over a 1000 competitive team death match and capture the flag matches online in various ladders/competitions. i also used to find 1v1 matches pretty boring, after the first kill i know if i am going to win or not and where is the fun in winning easy, the games where i got my butt kicked and learned something were fun though.

Maybe you should play Eve ;)

JohnySnake,

I did not read past the first post of this thread - whining teens with mucho mucus under their nose is not my thing - but if you read this and laugh, 1.000.000 points from me (channeling "Whose line it is anyway")

Xane you should be more time inspace than in forum. You starting to act like nobs who trolling all over this forum. :silly2:

Maybe you should play Eve ;)

i hope thats not a subtle way of saying please quit (j/k) :)
i know i am quite critical some of the time but although eve is interesting this is the game for me, i like the challenge/difficulty of entropia and its satisfying when it goes right and in some ways i even enjoy the frustration when it doesnt.

Well, had to fill out a support ticket on ya for this. Not spending ped to kill ya.

Enjoy. JL7

Well, had to fill out a support ticket on ya for this. Not spending ped to kill ya.

Enjoy. JL7

Hey thanks for the support I really appreciate it. I thought you said I would have to kill you three times before you would make a case? Your letting me off easy!!! Anyway please keep us updated on that support case we are all "dying" to find out how it this goes ;)

<removed at request of poster after thread closed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep maybe thats the final solution for all the issues. TT-profit i got in space pvp will provide myself with years of experience in other games that somehow got over all the balancing part.

However i think advertising for other games is violating forum rules, maybe that depends on WHO is actually advertising?

I wasn't advertising another game it was a reference to pvp.

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this to us. You did exactly the right thing and it will help us track down these participants.

We are committed to make Planet Calypso an enjoyable experience for all and we thank you for helping us reach that goal.

Kind regards,
Eddie| Planet Calypso Support

There is your update, as requested.

Maybe the next time you have an issue with another player harassing you will deal with it like an adult. Fill out a support ticket and wait. But its one of the better emo rage cases I have seen in game, so im amused.

there is no greater rush in a pvp environment then when you have something of great value to lose in a fight. Weather it be loot or pride it still makes your heart go thump thump when you engage someone and there is something on the line. Unfortunately at this point in the game these moments don't come very often for me in the game anymore.

It's quite simple... carry 100, 200 or 500 ped of loot with you at all times and I'm sure you will get people coming to give you that rush you so crave, the more you carry the bigger the rush you get i would think.

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this to us. You did exactly the right thing and it will help us track down these participants.

We are committed to make Planet Calypso an enjoyable experience for all and we thank you for helping us reach that goal.

Kind regards,
Eddie| Planet Calypso Support

So basically.....they don't care?

Guess so, and neither does anybody else lol.

You play the role of the bad guy in this game, so nobody is going to give a shit about your crying, even if it is a legimate complaint.

You file a support ticket like the rest of us.

Guess so, and neither does anybody else lol.

You play the role of the bad guy in this game, so nobody is going to give a shit about your crying, even if it is a legimate complaint.

You file a support ticket like the rest of us.

LOL your the one crying hahaha you filed a support case after I killed you twice. You tears taste like candy you little :censored:

Status
Back