Thanks for the idea JohnySnake!!!

Status

Xane

Old Alpha
Banned
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Kane Xane Crossing
So basically JohnySnake is on a mission to annoy/harass Pirates by shooting them down over and over until they quit. Of course it's easy enough to just turn around and smash him but after the awhile your just wasting a lot of ammo on the guy. Since he says he's being paid to do this and has unlimited ammo there is no point in letting him kill you over and over. This leaves me to believe there is no such thing as harassment in space in which case.........it's :censored: on!

My plan:
I'll already told this to Johny and he thought it was a good plan as well. I'm going to start really harassing people in space by doing exactly what Johny is doing to the Pirates. I'm going to kill the same person over and over until they rage quit. Now I'm not going to be as mean as Johny I will give them another way out, they can always pay me to let them go. I think 10 peds plus my ammo is fair, what do you think?

I welcome your constructive criticism.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...e-Exploiters&p=2701168&viewfull=1#post2701168

Why do all the pirate wannabes feel the necessity to become trolls under the bridges?

The story introduces three male goats, sometimes identified in the story as youngster, father and grandfather, but more often described as brothers. There is no grass left for them to eat near to where they live, so they must cross a river to get to a "sæter" (a meadow) or hillside on the other side of a stream in order to eat and get fat. To do so, they must first cross a bridge, under which lives a fearsome troll who eats anyone who passes that way. The smallest billy goat is the first to cross and is immediately stopped by the troll who threatens to "gobble him up!" The little goat convinces him to wait for the bigger billy goat to come across because he is larger and more gratifying as a feast. The greedy troll agrees and lets the smallest goat cross. The middle goat sees that the youngest one has crossed and reaches the conclusion that the bridge must be safe after all, but is also stopped by the troll and given the same threat. The second billy goat is allowed to cross as well after he tells the troll to wait for the biggest billy goat because he will have the most meat. The third billy goat then gets on the bridge and is stopped by the hungry troll. When the troll gets up on the bridge however, the third billy goat is so big that he easily throws the troll into the stream with his horns and crosses the bridge. From then on the bridge is safe, and all three goats are able to go to the rich fields around the summer farm in the hills. They all live happily ever after. The troll however was never seen again.

Last edited:
So basically JohnySnake is on a mission to annoy/harass Pirates by shooting them down over and over until they quit. Of course it's easy enough to just turn around and smash him but after the awhile your just wasting a lot of ammo on the guy. Since he says he's being paid to do this and has unlimited ammo there is no point in letting him kill you over and over. This leaves me to believe there is no such thing as harassment in space in which case.........it's :censored: on!

My plan:
I'll already told this to Johny and he thought it was a good plan as well. I'm going to start really harassing people in space by doing exactly what Johny is doing to the Pirates. I'm going to kill the same person over and over until they rage quit. Now I'm not going to be as mean as Johny I will give them another way out, they can always pay me to let them go. I think 10 peds plus my ammo is fair, what do you think?

Funnily enough, I would have thought that those who describe themselves as 'pirates' would have welcomed a lil PVP combat against a skilled opponent.

From your post however, it seems like all you want to do is kill, harrass, threaten and generally standover travellers (probably unarmed), and run away when other pk'rs turn up.

This doesn't say much for your own assessment of your skills, does it?

Reactions: sbi
Another crying thread from a pirate? :D:D:D Just TOO FUNNY :lolup:

Reactions: sbi
So basically JohnySnake kicks my ass in space and my pirate buddy too, of course i cant admit this because i am a tough pirate so i make up some weak excuse.

My plan:
i already told johny if i cant beat him im going troll the forum and i threatened to start beating up helpless people to prove im still a real man, i will allow them a way out though, they can "give" me their lunch money and i wont beat on them any more, thats fair isnt it?

there, i translated it from pirate speak for the rest of the people that dont speak pirate. :p
i dont think i need to comment further. :)

Funnily enough, I would have thought that those who describe themselves as 'pirates' would have welcomed a lil PVP combat against a skilled opponent.

I love a challenge, as I said this guy is easy enough to kill so whats the point?

From your post however, it seems like all you want to do is kill, harrass, threaten and generally standover travellers (probably unarmed), and run away when other pk'rs turn up.

This doesn't say much for your own assessment of your skills, does it?

Maybe you should take off you crazy glasses and reread what I wrote. I am very confident in my ability to click my mouse more accurately and faster than anyone else, those skills are not the problem. I really don't like the idea of killing people over and over and that's why I have never done that. Here something you might find funny, when I kill people and I notice they don't come back out of the space station in a certain amount of time I will go in and make sure they aren't stuck in there with out repairs. It's not my goal to delay people any longer then I have to. But now...now I'm force to become what everyone has always accused pirates of being. I wash my hands of what Im about to do, it's all Johny's fault.

I love a challenge, as I said this guy is easy enough to kill so whats the point?

If he's so easy to kill, how come he's able to - in your own words - keep "shooting (us) down over and over until (we) quit"?

its just not fair all i wont to do is steal your stuff, but your making it to difficult with your motherships and now you expect me to fight. if you dont stop i am going to tell my ma.

crying-baby.jpg

Yeah I don't like JohnySnake either, I think I would like to be a Pirate someday too but lack the skills to do so. Maybe I can pay you to teach me? I want to learn from the best of course. :love:

Um....I don't think I can teach you how to be a pirate, you just don't have what it takes.

If he's so easy to kill, how come he's able to - in your own words - keep "shooting (us) down over and over until (we) quit"?

You seriously have a comprehension problem don't you? Here read the big print below slowly.

I CAN KILL JOHNY A 1000 TIMES IN A ROW BUT THERE WOULD BE NO POINT AS HE WOULD HAVE NO LOOT SO I JUST LET HIM KILL ME UNTIL HE RUNS OUT OF AMMO.

Ah, but as you're willing to keep shooting down travellers over and over, even though they clearly have no loot, just to harrass them... what's the difference?

Ah, but as you're willing to keep shooting down travellers over and over, even though they clearly have no loot, just to harrass them... what's the difference?

There won't be a difference, that's kind of the point. It wasn't until Johny started this that I realized it wasn't against the rules to harass.

I'm not complaining or saying "it's not fair". I'm saying I don't want to hear others complain when I start doing this too.

Your choice of target (a traveller rather than someone willing to compete with you in PVP) says a lot about you.

Sad really.

Your choice of target (a traveller rather than someone willing to compete with you in PVP) says a lot about you.

Sad really.

Yes it sure does.

I think your confused about why I do what I do. I'm not a new pirate that has to prove my self by battling against the best. I'm the person people come to fight to prove themselves. I'm pretty much in this for the peds, so like most players in EU I generally wont' do something over and over that doesn't at least have a small chance of a return.

Um....I don't think I can teach you how to be a pirate, you just don't have what it takes.

i have no interest in becoming a pirate, and my pvp days are behind me, i find it a little hard to judge your age but i think i can say with some confidence that i was pvp-ing when you still thought kissing a girl could make you ill.
i have played over a 1000 competitive team death match and capture the flag matches online in various ladders/competitions. i also used to find 1v1 matches pretty boring, after the first kill i know if i am going to win or not and where is the fun in winning easy, the games where i got my butt kicked and learned something were fun though.

i was taxiing people at ark to caly once, xane saw me and tried to shoot me, i decided to try shooting for fun but with only 2 shots in, xane completely destroyed my quad even tho i fired first :/ he is actually a good pvper, but i dont pvp hehe ^^

You seriously have a comprehension problem don't you? Here read the big print below slowly.

I CAN KILL JOHNY A 1000 TIMES IN A ROW BUT THERE WOULD BE NO POINT AS HE WOULD HAVE NO LOOT SO I JUST LET HIM KILL ME UNTIL HE RUNS OUT OF AMMO.

Just for my understanding with the mothership transports in exactly the same situation of having to kill continuously targets which dont pay and come again and again - you really complain about what you are doing yourself ?
There is very few mothership owners i ever saw complaining like that.
I actually enjoy killing some pirate quads here and there - is one single quad pilot really enough to put all pirates out of bussiness ? Or does he just screw up your strategy of aborting warp jumps ? Maybe time for a new strategy then. Learn and adapt - wasnt that the pirate call lately on the forums ?

i have no interest in becoming a pirate, and my pvp days are behind me, i find it a little hard to judge your age but i think i can say with some confidence that i was pvp-ing when you still thought kissing a girl could make you ill.
i have played over a 1000 competitive team death match and capture the flag matches online in various ladders/competitions. i also used to find 1v1 matches pretty boring, after the first kill i know if i am going to win or not and where is the fun in winning easy, the games where i got my butt kicked and learned something were fun though.

OK I'll put all the BS aside for just a sec and tell you this; there is no greater rush in a pvp environment then when you have something of great value to lose in a fight. Weather it be loot or pride it still makes your heart go thump thump when you engage someone and there is something on the line. Unfortunately at this point in the game these moments don't come very often for me in the game anymore. I think there should be great risks involved when attacking someone in space, both sides should fear being destroyed. There should be enough risk and reward involved that it makes you think hard before you set out to try and kill someone. Right now there are almost no consequences for attacking someone and loosing if you don't carry loot.

Just for my understanding with the mothership transports in exactly the same situation of having to kill continuously targets which dont pay and come again and again - you really complain about what you are doing yourself ?
There is very few mothership owners i ever saw complaining like that.
I actually enjoy killing some pirate quads here and there - is one single quad pilot really enough to put all pirates out of bussiness ? Or does he just screw up your strategy of aborting warp jumps ? Maybe time for a new strategy then. Learn and adapt - wasnt that the pirate call lately on the forums ?

John for the love of GOD please read before posting I'm getting tired of correcting people. I'm NOT complaining, I'm not saying this isn't fair.

This is me adapting, and this is my new strategy. Either I'm aloud to do this and profit from it OR I'm told to stop by MA and Johny will also have to stop. Win win either way. Again this all comes down to the way space was built(not the way I would have built it), it allows anyone to do anything with out risk or consequences if they don't carry loot. I mean whats the worst that could happen to them? They lose nothing from being destroyed in space. It cost the winner of the fight WAY more than the loser.

A very simple solution to this would be to make ammo lootable in space.

Last edited:
All in all you both just shooting trying harass each other, wchich causes only MA haass you financialy course you spend peds for ammo and decay and aditional enviroment polution ( u need electricity to do that over and over )

We need more ppl like you guys shooying themselves in space without any serious reason and supporting EU economy in those hard times :p

OK I'll put all the BS aside for just a sec and tell you this; there is no greater rush in a pvp environment then when you have something of great value to lose in a fight. Weather it be loot or pride it still makes your heart go thump thump when you engage someone and there is something on the line. Unfortunately at this point in the game these moments don't come very often for me in the game anymore. I think there should be great risks involved when attacking someone in space, both sides should fear being destroyed. There should be enough risk and reward involved that it makes you think hard before you set out to try and kill someone. Right now there are almost no consequences for attacking someone and loosing if you don't carry loot.

As pirates never carry loot for more than the few seconds immediately after looting someone, you have no risk whatever, other than the minor cost of quad repair, so it must get awfully boring for you up there if you're hanging out for an adrenalin rush.

Unless you consider 'something on the line' to be the <1ped TT loss on the quad, and a few pec in welding wire and rk-5 decay :laugh:

As you're apparently quite happy to 'let' JohnnySnake to kill you over and over, the 'pride' being on the line is questionable too. Goodness knows there's no 'pride' attached to killing unarmed travellers.

Now I'm not going to be as mean as Johny I will give them another way out, they can always pay me to let them go. I think 10 peds plus my ammo is fair, what do you think?

I'm not sure what all has been going on .. but from reading your opening post I would think twice about the quote above. Yes i understand John is shooting you down over and over again, but your going back into pvp over and over again so its your choice. So not sure its harassment, until you stick the blackmail part in there by asking for ped to let them pass. Guess it all falls on how MA see's it. If this is done at a Space Station i am sure MA will say that the other player has the option to use the TP to get down to the planet. If this is happening outside of a planet space station, MA could consider this harassment as it would be interfering with a players game.

And as far as your so called "Best skills in game" mentality. Let MA introduce joystick and throttle control and ill come have fun with you in space any day you want. This all or nothing and mouse control is for the birds and is one reason I don't fly in space.

SpikE

You seem to lack the most important Pirate skill(which is proven by the mere existance of this thread)...... Hence your efforts will fail....

My plan:

lol, the crying just continues....:laugh:

As pirates never carry loot for more than the few seconds immediately after looting someone, you have no risk whatever, other than the minor cost of quad repair, so it must get awfully boring for you up there if you're hanging out for an adrenalin rush.

Unless you consider 'something on the line' to be the <1ped TT loss on the quad, and a few pec in welding wire and rk-5 decay :laugh:

As you're apparently quite happy to 'let' JohnnySnake to kill you over and over, the 'pride' being on the line is questionable too. Goodness knows there's no 'pride' attached to killing unarmed travellers.

Serica I'm seriously close to the point of not responding to your posts anymore. You consistently miss the point in everything I write.

I already admitted in the post YOU quoted that I don't get that many adrenalin rushes anymore and the reason why so yeah you don't need to try deduct that Sherlock.

I carry large amounts of loot on me quite often when traveling from caly to ark and vise versa and I still look to loot people on the way because it makes it more exciting knowing that I "could" lose it. So wrong again!

And about the pride thing, I talk ALOT of shit about my skills so I have more to lose in a fight than most people. Again I really only get a thrill out of fighting with people I know have the ability to kill me and since they are very few....well you should get the picture by now.

lol, the crying just continues....:laugh:

Steve don't be afraid of me man, put something in your posts I can work with. These one liners about me crying just seem like your scared to say something that might leave you open to my velvet fingertip attacks ;)

and by the way my chair isn't purple.

I think you're the one who just doesn't get it Xane.

You're the one intent on wanting to harass travellers, over and over, until they quit or pay you some sort of standover bribe to let them go.

Even though all they want to do is get from one planet to another during their (sometimes limited) time ingame on a day.

Even though they may be unarmed, or unwilling, or just not plain disinterested in wasting their time.

And all because you've got one lone player out there, who's willing to waste his ped by actually shooting at you.

Cry me a river.

I think you're the one who just doesn't get it Xane.

You're the one intent on wanting to harass travellers, over and over, until they quit or pay you some sort of standover bribe to let them go.

Even though all they want to do is get from one planet to another during their (sometimes limited) time ingame on a day.

Even though they may be unarmed, or unwilling, or just not plain disinterested in wasting their time.

And all because you've got one lone player out there, who's willing to waste his ped by actually shooting at you.

Cry me a river.

OMG!!!!! Tell me you didn't just say that you think I'm the one that doesn't get it and then explain back to me what I told you I intended to do? I think I do get it! It was my plan!!!!

Status
Back