Discovery: The Crossbow! Eron Soul Shredder and SoulGrinder

siremi

Old Alpha
Emi Odyssey Sir
After lots of hunting for the RAW weapons with no luck, I went to the wave events to try my luck and got some :yay:

My first real discoveries! :woot:

Eron SoulShredder! 130m range!

Full TT: 150
Decay test: 119,67142 - 119,65442 = 0,01700 PED or 1.700 PEC / shoot with nova test

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Eron_SoulShredder

Eron SoulGrinder! 170m range!

Full TT: 450
Decay test: 319,49170 - 319,45670 = 0,03500 PED or 3.500 PEC / shoot with nova test

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Eron_Soulgrinder

Th Grinder would be awesome for long range SIB eco hunting!

You can put scopes and laser amplifiers on!

Note the 130m and 170m range!!! SIB and UL plasma Crossbows!!!

The SoulGrinder is in Calypso auction, and will end Saturday at 16:00 MA time. SB +2999 and no BO.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
I'm interested in the soulgrinder, will talk to ya in game.

Damn! I am missing all this! Gratz!

That's some f..king serious weapons you loot. Big Gz. Please make Video in action please.

Gratz :)

Although seriously, I can not think of anything else than Wookie Bowcasters when I see those things :laugh: do they shoot green bolts as well? :silly2:

Gratz :)

Although seriously, I can not think of anything else than Wookie Bowcasters when I see those things :laugh: do they shoot green bolts as well? :silly2:

Yes :) it shoots green bolts of plasma that burn :eyecrazy: really cool

Any sb on the soulgrinder?

Nice!!! Gratz!

Any sb on the soulgrinder?

Many interested people, I will make an auction for it with SB very soon in the sales section, unless I get an offer I can't refuse. I'm mainly interested in PED to fund my activities.

The SoulGrinder will go into Calypso auction at 16:00 MA time, and will end Saturday at 16:00 MA time. SB will be +3000 and no BO.

Last edited:
SoulShredder...ha!

Its nothing compared to Dr. Bartons Soul Disruptor !!!!!!

Last edited:
now we only need a hairy man like creature and we are all set! :p

After lots of hunting for the RAW weapons with no luck, I went to the wave events to try my luck and got some :yay:

My first real discoveries! :woot:
Both guns are for sale, PM me with offers if you want.

Good Luck!

Can you tell what they were looted from?

(The soulgrinder would be nice, but I doubt my PED card can compete in bidding.)

Can you tell what they were looted from?

It was discovered at the same time as the Oratan Lancer (wave event boss mob) HoF so I assume its from that :)

Reactions: aia
It was discovered at the same time as the Oratan Lancer (wave event boss mob) HoF so I assume its from that :)

That's correct, it was the wave boss. Very lucky since the boss doesn't have much HP, I was killing some time, the armor decay on those waves is immense. I suggest Cetus+6A, works very well.

The Eron SoulGrinder is in auction ending Saturday at 16:00 Calypso time.

I would keep at least ONE for sure :) Gratz

gz ! awesome ranges and eco...green of envy

Back