Help: fixes in this new VU, good, but not quite yet

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
Thank you for the fast fixes on the huge auction problems etc.

When can we expect a fix for the decreased hp?
Naomi

Apparently the hp is a feature, not a bug. :(

i will like the fix so i can turn in my levi quest so fix that eror code 18, i kill insane numbers of those every day at least it will be nice if i could count them in quests.

that the only bug that bather me and the reload gun or fap that get stuck time to time but that i can manage.

if it is a new "feature" it'll be quite annoying....
Like most people say, it takes away the joy of see your development directly.
For chippers it'll be harder to evaluate your progress without using secondary tools. which shouldnt be needed.

I wish they would at least display the progress until the next HP even if the partial health is not granted.

:wtg:

i will like the fix so i can turn in my levi quest so fix that eror code 18, i kill insane numbers of those every day at least it will be nice if i could count them in quests.
And all the other 40 broken missions :<

that the only bug that bather me and the reload gun or fap that get stuck time to time but that i can manage.
That is happening way too often atm. 2-3 times every 10 minutes, gets very annoying in the long run.

...and the shopkeepers that aren't showing any info of the items in there. Item info for a item on a shopkeeper and nothing show up, just empty window.

But you can still buy those items, a bit in the dark....

About HP bar, Kim said that they want to make the bar working again, so ppl can control their hp evolution. Anyway after now we only will incress HP when a full point is made but the bar working again would be nice just for a control propose.

hp fixed !!

hp fixed !! good job.
fingers crossed for no new bugs :)

hp fixed !! good job.
fingers crossed for no new bugs :)

I have to disappoint you.....:laugh:

Same shit left with the HP. Now you can see your HP but MA still have rounded it down.

Try to jump from the highest building in PA my HP is on 161.2 but the die at 161 HP.

Well ... MA dont think That We players have a brain.:lolup:

Very cheap to try to trick your players this way.:wise:

I have to disappoint you.....:laugh:

Same shit left with the HP. Now you can see your HP but MA still have rounded it down.

Try to jump from the highest building in PA my HP is on 161.2 but the die at 161 HP.

Well ... MA dont think That We players have a brain.:lolup:

Very cheap to try to trick your players this way.:wise:

SHAME ON YOU MA:lolup:

Back