Is the game now totally frozen? Login time-outs!

BlueEyes

Elite
Society
NBK Rangers
Paul Blue Eyes Melua
Hi, I had a serious lag issue about half hour ago. Now I've been running around in Camp Icarus, and veryone is frozen, mobs, avatars... everything. Only the socchat progressed very very slowly, 1 line each 5 minutes.

I guess I log off, but surely won't be able to log in.... and yes I am right. Getting time-out. I'd liked those server crashes better, at least you could get back in and continue playing. Now.... it's just nothing I can do...

"A timeout has occured during the login process. Please try again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, please contact planet support for assistance."

Will retry for 10 minutes, than it's support case time....
MA must really get a lot of cases lately :scratch2:

Yep same here.

timeout occurred ...lucky not to be the only

Yep same here.

Is it one or more servers related, or is it whole EU.
I was at Camp Icarus, so the Port Atlantis server so to speak...

Is it one or more servers related, or is it whole EU.
I was at Camp Icarus, so the Port Atlantis server so to speak...
I happened to be at PA, but normally if your server goes down, it will ask you if you want another server. No such luck here.

same here. Camp Icarus froze up, the only smart thing to do was relog. guess i was wrong :p

Same here was in the feff cave, clicking on the exit arrow nothing happening tried to relog now time out everytime

I happened to be at PA, but normally if your server goes down, it will ask you if you want another server. No such luck here.

No, because it's now not crashing, but just kept the game alive...
@Kim or Charlie or anyone of support: Can I be relocated to another server (that is working). PA clearly isn't.

I was in the feffoid cave, exiting didn't work, after timeout got dropped to a plane with text "default terrain" repeating, and then dropped out of game too. Now can't get in :(

Change server option available. I got relocated.

ps.: and dc'ed again lol

I was in the feffoid cave, exiting didn't work, after timeout got dropped to a plane with text "default terrain" repeating, and then dropped out of game too. Now can't get in :(

Ah loading... and back in. Pfff, got the shivers...

Not me :(. I can't log at all!

Back