Limited Edition Alienware Hoverpod

Farthing

Guardian
Society
Brutal Redux
Penny Farthing Ultimate
So I am curious, I did a precursory search on the forums here and didn't notice any posts about it.
Exactly how limited is this vehicle ?

I got mine from the beginner missions on Arkadia. I don't know for how long they're giving them away, but they are not tradeable or auctionable.

Limited items in EU are cool. But only if we could trade them. I am a collector and I would like to collect/ trade rare items. This would also get the value of such items up over time.

I know this is a necropost but no sense in making a new thread with the exact same title. Especially since this section is for discussions of specific items

Anyways, can this item still be acquired?

Hover was one of the newbie player - bound items, from New player experience chain - startup missions.
I think it is still available but I'm not sure.
My disciple and also some friends from other planets did these missions when first time visited Ark and they obtain one. But the last one was a year or maybe more back.

I think you can still get the hoverpods, but they will probably not be branded as alienware anymore.

Same with skullcandy viceroy armor, you still can get viceroy armor, but not branded as skullcandy anymore.

The branding name is where it's "limited".

Alienware edition isn't available for a long time. The current version looks even worse than the original grey one, featuring orange panels all over the vehicle as if to remind noobs they are noobs :)

Its great fun though :yay:

Back