Shops close to TP

minim

Elite
Society
Rangers
Mini MiniM Mine
Would like a pricecheck on a shop close to TP. Emerald/PA/Twins mall shops. Any thoughts?

no thoughts about this? Might want to have one but no clue about the recent sales of them.

hmm jeg tror at...

yeah, i were told that those near TP or better to say elevators are at 15-20k peds even if it is small (talking about PA/twin). Thats what i were told from an uber who owns one there...

Sounds a bit too much to me, but ~15k sounds like good price

Hello,

I own 2 shops at Emerald Mall.

I just paid 9k ped for a Large Shop at Emerald Lakes Mall 3 days ago. 300 Item points. (floor 1 shop 1)

I bought my Small shop at Emerald Mall for 7.5K ped in April. 120 Item Points. (floor 2 shop 7)

In my limited opinion:

I would value any large shop at 10k Ped
I would value a small shop at 7.5k Ped

I dont think which mall matters much, as it is management that drives business. I know Twins probably has the most foot traffic, but Id gladly compare my database with any shop owner at twins to see who has the most trafffic.

Also the nice thing about Emerald is you get an insane amount of item points, where twins a large shop is like have a small shop at emerald. I think a small shop at twins only has 50 item points... Hard for me to pay 7.5k for such a small establishment. Unless I just sold 1 item I guess.

Its all about marketing, and management. Oh and not having absurd Prices for either the shop or the goods inside them.

I also think most people won't share what they paid for their shops. Some want to resell for a high price, and some do not know the meaning of depreciation. Too bad, It would be nice if we had some sort of tracking system like in real life. but since we cannot construct buildings it is very easy to monopolize the shop market.

Good luck finding your shop! I also saw a deer mall shop on auction for around 5k ped recently.

Sam

slightly outdated info by a couple of years... but the item points should be close to right. There is no rent any more... at least on Calypso.

pricecheck1_211019.jpg

right now, prices are at pretty much an all time low on a lot of things. If you want to buy in for long term, do it now before prices go back up.

Even though rent is gone, rent is part of the cost shop owners used to have, so some long time owners may be adding some of that in to the price they are wanting to sell at to recoup their long term losses from the last several years, etc.

The info above was more or less compiled by watching various threads on shops, auctions, etc. about 2 years ago. Average prices are definitely down now, but now that those wanting clds for long term are getting most of them, I suspect prices will start going back up on other estates as fewer clds are out there and folks look for other types of investments to make in game.

supply/demand +clds and new estates created by new planets caused prices to lower to where they are today. Since there is only a limited number of estates on any given planet, and MA artificially makes that number even smaller by doing crap like not selling the basement shops in many apartment buildings ever, despite indicating in a Q&A back a few years ago that they might do something like that, supply/demand will cause prices to rise again over time.... especially if/when MA finally adds the highly demanded 'shop directory' to the in game auction listing what's available in various shops, and possibly making instant buyout from the shops via auction possible.

Last edited:
Thank you for the input sam&mastermesh!

More thoughts are also welcome :)

Regarding item points it looks like it's more bang for the buck in Emerald than PA since the L shops there has just 100+10 item points if I recall correctly.

i paid 20k for a small shop directly at televator in emerald mall when it was opened, payed +5k for the "upgrade" to the large shop right next door. it has 300 item points inside, plus 10 in the display area. (window+booth)

Back