First sportcar :)

where would it stop though? No trading ores between planets because each planet has it's own completely unique stuff? Why even make space that connects the planets, just leave them all as unique places with big walls that keep avatars from crossing one server to the other?...

The virtual universe known as Entropia UNIverse is a brand too...

Talk about throwing the baby out with the bathwater...

Your statement above is quite far fetched and out of context. Yes, EU has a brand. I fail to see your point.

A little perspective would tell you this is simply an example of a particular item, not used in an intertwined system (crafting/hunting), is not generic (ores/enmatter) and is 90% form / 10% function.

It does fit well with the RT theme and PP model - unlike the transformers gear on NI that had no backstory relevance at all.

Last thing I'd like to see is 20 of these cars on display at Twins, or is Calypso changing its name to planet Duran Duran?

Last edited:
Ok, anyone else have a picture? Not sure, but that car and Twin Peaks just looks a bit to much like VU10 with a little help using photoshop? :laugh:

img dont seem to work gone try again during the day, i got the car and it fits RT envirment quite well.

And honestly it drives alot less bugged then a spear that gets damage and hops all over the place even on a flat road.

Last edited:
I'll take a wild guess at adding a thruster will allow this vehicle to reach space!!! Total SHIT MA!!

I'd actually like that idea in some perverse way :D

Would at least add some scifi element to that shite.

When in the parallel universe I create an Unreal-themed planet, these will soon be zooming around EVERYWHERE:

I bid 20k! ;)

bid 40k!!!

Edit: O O O and it drops dung! so all can follow picking up as much dung as they can carry!

Just think of the PVP wars!

Last edited:
Summary of most posts in this thread:

It come from RT that means it suxxxxx!!!!1111 :cussing::cussing:

It come from RT that means it suxxxxx!!!!1111 :cussing::cussing:

Really? Do quote those "most people" who are saying that.

More accurately, most posts are something like "It looks like an 80-90s car and has the graphical quality of a PS2 game vehicle."

Really? Do quote those "most people" who are saying that.

More accurately, most posts are something like "It looks like an 80-90s car and has the graphical quality of a PS2 game vehicle."

The pictures are in low/medium graphics. Of course it looks like something from a PS2 game. -_-

Having seen it in very high gfx, and driven it, I think it looks great.

The pictures are in low/medium graphics. Of course it looks like something from a PS2 game. -_-

Having seen it in very high gfx, and driven it, I think it looks great.

I have seen it with higher graphics ingame... No really noticable difference, to be honest.

That does not adress the main concern though. Name which those "most posts" saying it sucks because it is from RT are, because this quite frankly feels like just another of those "omg people are mean to RT for no reason" posts with nothing to back it up.

I have seen it with higher graphics ingame... No really noticable difference, to be honest.

That does not adress the main concern though. Name which those "most posts" saying it sucks because it is from RT are, because this quite frankly feels like just another of those "omg people are mean to RT for no reason" posts with nothing to back it up.

Ok, so graphically a Valk looks better? It seems the majority of gripes about this vehicle are the fact it isn't sci-fi enough. RT is not a sci-fi planet. But who dictates whether a planet should be sci-fi just because it is in EU? Do all planets have to conform to a sci-fi template? The vehicle fits with RT, and it was designed for RT.

I look forward to driving one down Studio Street.

to those complaining about it...

Can you identify a real world car make/model that it is similar to? I'm not a big time real world car enthusiast, but suspect some of you might be.

If so, maybe you can post some links to images online of the car that it is similar too? If not buzz off...

The reason I post here is simple... If RT 'borrowed' this design from a real world car company without permission and that company is made aware of this fact, they might force MA or RT to do something about that issue and fix it (remove it from game or redesign it or something)... My guess at this point in time is that it's not following a real world car design but if it is, you can do something about it other than just complaining about it...

Car companies DO do things about this sort of stuff... The reason I know is that a few years back I had some generic photos on turbosquid that got removed after Ford sent a nice little cease and desist letter about it... There was some Ford car in the pic far in the background. It wasn't even a main part of the composition... If they did that for something like that, they might do something more for something else... half of the time it looks like RT buys it's models off of TS anyways, lol.

I dunno.... the Mustang fits RockTropia's theme. Stop whinging. Each PP should be able to add thier own content as desired as long as it doesn't affect the RCE via super UL eco dropping like rain or something.

I'm not a FORD fan but if Rocktropia would be so kind as to add a 1969 Dodge Charger 440 6pack with a Dixie Horn I would greatly appreciate it!
gary%20schneider%20general%20lee.jpg

Menace

Ill buy 2 and paint one black 4realz :p

Its a mustang.

mustang1.jpg

2007_shelby.jpg

Last edited:
Heres some nice paint jobs.

8182d1350941753-rocktropia-vehicles.jpg

Mother of god...

Why are you talking about my mother? :silly2:

Disclaimer: The above line is a joke. I am in fact NOT God, to my knowledge. Anyone taking the above line seriously is however welcome, and encouraged, to sacrifice some nice stuff to me. Go on!

If it's based on a mustang then it's most similar to a Grabber Orange with a body kit. (just check the images on Google if you don't believe me)

Last edited:
Can't wait for the economy car for sweaters... how about a 1975 Chevy chevette...

to those complaining about it...

Can you identify a real world car make/model that it is similar to? I'm not a big time real world car enthusiast, but suspect some of you might be.

see the mustang pics? but in any case i dont mind it, GTA (grandtheftauto) got away with using shell designs.. I think so long as the car isnt depicted or badged as a Ford by the RT dev team, theres no need to fret over a law-suit i'm quite sure :ahh:

btw i thought the OP was a photoshop when I first seen it lol.

When seeing it my first guess was an earlier model of a Lexus. Now question is, is this a Calypso car or an Rocktropia car??

Last edited:
Edit: O O O and it drops dung! so all can follow picking up as much dung as they can carry!

Just think of the PVP wars!

Seriously? Don't you think we have enough dung flinging on the forum? :silly2:

Back