First sportcar :)

Society
Vlaamse Alliantie
Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
Today JackPanzer came to me to color the first sports car :)

first_car.jpg

Most definately the "RT" model :D

The Jeeps can't even drive over 2 inch bumps, how is that supposed to make it anywhere in EU?:scratch2:

Do you think they could have found something a little more scifi :scratch2:

I guess it's from a CE2 vehicle model pack.

Yayy for new and innovatived modeling or lack-there-of. Sad. If I offended the person that brought this into the game please believe me I intended to. cmon this is a sci-fi game make something fgs don't buy crap off turbo squid or some such website :(

Valkyrie looks far more like a sports car to me than this. :laugh:

Good to have pimpmobiles for Kimmie and such, though. ;)

Look nice and cool, but ... boring, I have seen these things too much in GTA and NFS :laugh:

Btw, the owner bought it on auction for 1500 peds? You can buy GTA5 for a cheaper price when it launches :silly2:

Look nice and cool, but ... boring, I have seen these things too much in GTA and NFS :laugh:

Btw, the owner bought it on auction for 1500 peds? You can buy GTA5 for a cheaper price when it launches :silly2:

I really cant decide whether to believe this or not :)
GTA was one of my first thoughts when i saw that picture.
just give me an uzi now, and a few prozzies.. We almst got rocktropia.

Is this real though? in fairness? was that car really at twin peaks?????

I really cant decide whether to believe this or not :)
GTA was one of my first thoughts when i saw that picture.
just give me an uzi now, and a few prozzies.. We almst got rocktropia.

Selling the Uzi in my shop (see my signature) :laugh:. Just want to let you know that we already have Uzi in game.

I'd like to know how you managed to travel back to 1987 to collect this car....

Now we need a 57 Bel air and some other classics , the race tracks have been here since 2010 ?

cmon , we could end up collecting old classics : ) who has a bp for a garage for my estate ?

Do you think they could have found something a little more scifi :scratch2:

I guess it's from a CE2 vehicle model pack.

This dose fit in with RT model as it not so sci-fi planets, but stuck in virtual reality of rock stars dreams and the modern world.

There is two more vehicles to be discovered i believe PRX superstar and PRX bio hazed (bp in RT auction), one may only have two wheels that many players have been asking for some time.

ahh this is sweet either way

ugly as hell.

I was 100% sure that this is a joke until stumbled upon the car half a hour later in Twins :)

I could put up with it being not a sci-fi and generally not a nicest car if it was at least well made, but the model has very low graphics details (a flaw of many RT stuff though) and awfully distorts with changing the angle of view (you can note it even on the op pic) - that isn't that noticeable on other vehicles.

My first thought was that it was a picture made by McCormick :)

I think this car is came from racing game in Playstation. Hard to believe it is made with Cryengine 2.

god dam it :)) I was so close to getting one of each vehicle and now new vehicles everywhere :))
In other news, i want one :)

I'll take a wild guess at adding a thruster will allow this vehicle to reach space!!! Total SHIT MA!!

This dose fit in with RT model as it not so sci-fi planets, but stuck in virtual reality of rock stars dreams and the modern world.

There is two more vehicles to be discovered i believe PRX superstar and PRX bio hazed (bp in RT auction), one may only have two wheels that many players have been asking for some time.

I would have thought something more like a hummer with spinners would suit RT more than sports car. It just seems a little understated in comparison to the rest of RT.

Say what you will, but the amount of ppl on rt atm crafting for these new vehicle bps tells another story ;) These RT cars are not my style either (for now), but for me they bring a bit of old school to the game.

I can digg it ;)

I dunno.... the Mustang fits RockTropia's theme. Stop whinging. Each PP should be able to add thier own content as desired as long as it doesn't affect the RCE via super UL eco dropping like rain or something.

10-2012-mustang-boss-302-review.jpg

I'm not a FORD fan but if Rocktropia would be so kind as to add a 1969 Dodge Charger 440 6pack with a Dixie Horn I would greatly appreciate it!
gary%20schneider%20general%20lee.jpg

Menace

The use of items such as these should be restricted to their planet of origin so each PP brand remains unique.

:twocents:

The use of items such as these should be restricted to their planet of origin so each PP brand remains unique.

No problems with MLXX series weapons, Camo Arms series weapons....etc? They look like something from the 1980's yet a 2012 Ford Mustang isn't futuristic or Sci Fi enough for Calypso.....

Menace

What about all the other items like clothes, armor, weapons and tools?

where would it stop though? No trading ores between planets because each planet has it's own completely unique stuff? Why even make space that connects the planets, just leave them all as unique places with big walls that keep avatars from crossing one server to the other?...

The virtual universe known as Entropia UNIverse is a brand too...

Default mode for all new items should be restricted to their homeplanet with the option for other PP to unlock them for use isn't much of a problem atm but could be in the future . :twocents::twocents:

OMG WTF! This is a scifi game isn't it?

Back