Auction bug

Lucky Seven

Guardian
Society
Black Angels Evolution
Johnny Lucky Seven
Anyone else notice the 5K muscle oil stuck at the top of the auction?

I put in a support ticket about it 6 days ago.
auction.jpg

Cant buy it out, and now that the auction has ended, it just sitting there. I really needed that ped yesterday.
In game mod would be nice, instead of company that is cluelss to what is going on in thier game.

Last edited:
Still nothing.

Anyone else have a open support ticket for a week now?

Day 8.

I wish someone in thier support department would take ownership of this problem.

Day 9.

I did get a responce to a ticket I sent in asking why this was being ignored, but they still wont fix the actual problem.

Should I start a contest with a prize for the person who correctly guesses how many more days it take them to deal with a simple problem?

Day 10.

Got a response today -

2012-10-26 15:17 Entropia Universe Support:
Hi,

Thank you for your report. Kindly accept our apologies for the inconveniences this may have caused you.

According to the information we have, this issue has been solved. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any further assistance.

Kind regards,
Laura | Planet Calypso Support

(ticket closed)

BUT GUESS WHAT THE GOODAMM AUCTION IS STILL BUGGED AT THE TOP OF THE LIST.

What the hell is the matter with these people? Everyone who has used the auction in the last 4 days can see this, but not there tech support, we need an ingame mod.

Get rid of 4 normal support and put 1 in game support in! cheaper but more effective :) I could even say 100 normal support these guys seem un educated in the game only there to read a few key words then cut copy the best reply that suits

Day 11.

Hope they are enjoying thier weekend.

Oh yeah...

I have 154 ped locked in that auction, got neither oil or refund when it ended, filed a case, filed a few days worth of screens showing that it's still listed, and nada, no response. I assume that is because they have the money.

I assume that is because they have the money.

Kind'a knowing MA, they'll probably change their mind bigtime, but here is my guess:

There is a big VU coming soon (my first guess would be "tomorrow" tusday 30/10). Proably not taming, but I guess it has some other major change that requires a big part of testing. Maybe the new avatar design engine. Or space mining? (Probably done with attachment on "quad" rather than being able to walk around on the asteriods.)

Yeah I can see u listed at 150 ped bid, it has your ped suck there as well as my 154 ped?

Day 13.

Im sure since my ticket was closed with the "according to our info that has been fixed" bullshit, that my follow up ticket is at the back of the list.

They will deal with it whenever they want and we will get no compensation for ped that we havent been able to use for 13 days now. Typical MA fail.

Day 14 lol.

ok on the 30th I finally got this.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. Please accept my apology for teh previous reply and rest assured that the responsible team is currently looking into this issue with the auction and any irregularities found will be adjusted as soon as possible. I will contact you as soon as I have more information.

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience this causes you.

Kind regards,

Who would like to guess if they fixed it? Nope. Still there.

Last edited:
Day 16.

Welcome to my support ticket blog.

Day 16.

Welcome to my support ticket blog.

Your bullshit is running against my important thread. I don't care that you lose 5 ped a week cos of this bug.

Get a perspective.

EDIT: even if I made a 100k ATH today, this thread is still tedious. Like plucking the eyebrows off your granny.

Hey have u tried editing your gofuckyourself.ini file?

Gald u saved a couple of dollars with that Fisher Price AMD computer now? lol.

Last edited:
Your bullshit is running against my important thread. I don't care that you lose 5 ped a week cos of this bug.

Get a perspective.

EDIT: even if I made a 100k ATH today, this thread is still tedious. Like plucking the eyebrows off your granny.
You'll never make an ATH until you deposit an ATH, get a perspective kid.

You'll never make an ATH until you deposit an ATH, get a perspective kid.

Indeed.

My apologies Lucky Seven ( my point was misguided ) : just somewhat hacked off with my own problems at the moment. I am sure you have a valid argument.

However, I never did - or would - negrep anyone on this forum. It is uncouth. Thanks everyone for all the 'fuck offs', it really reassures me of the quality of intellect in this game.

And hey, auction bugs are synonymous with EU. Always were.

well ok then. + rep (when it lets me)

This is a big annoying problem, the annoyance you people saying to 'fuck off' are getting from this thread here is the EXACT same response we get when we see the glitch at the top of auctions.

Day 19 lol.

...and still no money.

The auction disappeared, but so has my money. They replied to me finally, and the case is still open. Again still no money. I told them there won't be any more deposits till they return the ped...

I will log in later and check to see if I got the muscle oil. I will also check my email and see if they have replied.

Ok the muscle oil was in the "won" section for me, so I have gotten the oil, 20 days after i filed a support ticket.

Good luck getting your ped.

Last edited:
Back