Warning about ROCKtropia Instances

bigdaddy trim

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
bigdaddy longhairedlover trim
http://rocktropia.com/news/2012/10/24/instances-warning/

There have been some cases sent to support in regards to various issues with Lockpick Kit and Hell Key Instances. These are being reviewed by support on a case by case basis which might take some time. Thank you for your continued patience in this matter.

In the meantime instances will still be available but they are to be used at your own risk.

If its fucked up take the shit offline so people stop wasting peds. Plain and simple.

-Bemo-

If its fucked up take the shit offline so people stop wasting peds. Plain and simple.

-Bemo-

The whole planet needs a serious overhaul! :yay:

*waiting for RT fanbois to defend this fucked up planet

Last edited:

What kind of overhaul? One that makes it stop having better (untaxed) mob selection and mining resources than Calypso?

Back on topic: what is the bug?

Mobs not spawning in instances.

-Bemo-

Mobs not spawning in instances.

-Bemo-
WTF?

"Yeah, the seatbelts and airbags in your car might not work. I'm gonna let you drive the thing, but it's at your own risk."

What kind of overhaul? One that makes it stop having better (untaxed) mob selection and mining resources than Calypso?

Back on topic: what is the bug?

Better mob selection :scratch2:
Are you talking about atrox, malc, foul, phasm, argo, drones etc. etc.? :laugh:

And, yeah, let's stick to the topic shall we? :)

-Bemo-

NDS do not have the tools to close the instances they have to wait till next VU. Just like the situation like in summer when he warned not go in there as they was not ready and they had to wait for the next vu to change them. I just letting players know here as some dont read the RT forum or look at the RT client loader. Another problem is the instance at this moment in time is only place to get speed metal that is main ingredient in the ROCTEC BP.

http://www.rocktropia.com/forum/t17368/

If RT in its current state keeps asshats like yourself away I'd rather it stays how it is :laugh:

NDS doesn't have the tools to take these things offline, so for now a warning is suffice.

If RT in its current state keeps asshats like yourself away I'd rather it stays how it is :laugh:

NDS doesn't have the tools to take these things offline, so for now a warning is suffice.

Is that you ND? It may as well be...You must be so far up his arse you can't see the sunlight anymore! ;)

NDS do not have the tools to close the instances they have to wait till next VU. Just like the situation like in summer when he warned not go in there as they was not ready and they had to wait for the next vu to change them. I just letting players know here as some dont read the RT forum or look at the RT client loader. Another problem is the instance at this moment in time is only place to get speed metal that is main ingredient in the ROCTEC BP.

http://www.rocktropia.com/forum/t17368/
It's a bit alarming if the PP doesn't have even that much control over their planet that they could close an instance when there is a problem.

Watch it you nib, i'd rather get them fixed if they kept asshats like you away.

Back