Halloween Fun!

My Halloween Pumpkin.

Wow very halloweenIE..... bet the kids love your house :thumbup:

Thanks :) While we were setting it up we had neighbors say they were happy to see it up again (we had gotten lazy and didn't set it up last year) Nice to know others enjoy it as much as we do :)

Wow that moon over Calypso is a tad big! I pop out for a year or so, they fill the sky with moon! :laugh:

Wistrel

Just for Halloween fun my costume this year in game was the "angel of death". I figure halloween is the one day we can dress scandalous and get away with it... and then of course on the other days, just do it anyway lol

Just for Halloween fun my costume this year in game was the "angel of death". I figure halloween is the one day we can dress scandalous and get away with it... and then of course on the other days, just do it anyway lol

Great Pic RJ loving the pumpkins ;)

Here is another I stumbled across :D

baby-pumpkin.jpg

More of an eyesore, too much going on. Get rid of the babies and the stickers.

A creepy picture of myself and my buddy from last night, much more Halloweeny than the previous Blues Brothers costume I posted :laugh:

halloween2012a.jpg

(I'm on the tricycle lol)

Thanks all for taking part its not too late ....:yup:

Event will end Midnight Sunday 23.59 MA time!

results will be shortly after GL :)

Last edited:
Last Minute Entry

This is not me... I won't name and shame them.... but I know this freaked me out... they actually spent a lot of money to make this themselves.. and they were proud of it! :yay::eyecrazy::wtg:

This is not me... I won't name and shame them.... but I know this freaked me out... they actually spent a lot of money to make this themselves.. and they were proud of it! :yay::eyecrazy::wtg:

oh look its me and there is my sister in a picture in the background ;) Don't think i will EVER be ashamed for making this costume regardless of how much it cost, it was well over £500 closer to the £1000 if i remember rightly not a lot really if you consider how many idiots spend thousands of times more than that on pixels that we do not own :laugh:

wondering what one to get next :eureka:

Well the cat is out of the bag, maybe you will be +10 ped richer soon to recoup some of the costs of that costume :)

and they were proud of it! :yay::eyecrazy::wtg:

P.S

Beechbum..you must really liked it as well to have dug in my gallery for it, Now I am a star!!..glad I made that..next year will have Mickey Mouse on the back.. :D

:) Sadly, the worst mental scars are those that are impossible to forget - that costume was one of those. I blame you! Mickey Mouse will be a more than welcome improvement. :cool:

Halloween Event Winner!

First off i got to say thanks to everyone who submitted an entry it was entertaining to see all the entries! Especially Archman Haunted apartment thats neat.

Congratulations to the winners:

First Place:
Evil Aeon
Prize: Rk-5 (L)+WW (Enough for 1 RK-5) +15 ped+ Spear MK. III (L) + 2 Ped Oil

Second Place:
Softhart
Prize: WW (Enough for 1 RK-5)+10 Ped + Spear MK. I (L) + 2 Ped Oil

Third Place:
MasterMesh
Prize: WW (Enough for 1 RK-5) + 5 Ped + Space Thruster (L)

Prizes will be handed out at Ermald Lake Mall Floor 1 #1L
*Opposite end of the mall from the Televator on the Left Side Sign says 'Zombie Armaments ad Supplies'*

Time to pick up prizes will be 11-10-2012 at 2200 MA Time if you cannot pick them up at this time send me and Samuel Roberts a PM and we will get this Sorted.

Enjoy all!

OMG. I actually won something. First time that's happened in a very, very long time, lol.

Not sure if I'll make it to award cermony due to some stuff irl, but will try to make it.

Going to try to keep working the theme rooms in different ways for next year.

Gratz to winners ! Great event :yay::yay:

:yay::yay:Thanks for the vote(s)!

Another car I can test drive!! :laugh:

OMG. I actually won something. First time that's happened in a very, very long time, lol.

Not sure if I'll make it to award cermony due to some stuff irl, but will try to make it.

Going to try to keep working the theme rooms in different ways for next year.

No worries, thats just a time I will be in the shop :) Then I head out to Arkadia after that. If you wanna meet anytime before just let me know.

I Aoen has already stopped by.

Soft Hart has received her prizes! Ty for participating.

She even noticed one of my items with a mu of +150 was accidentally priced at tt+1... and told me about it ... ty for your honesty softhart. Was really nice of you.

Soft Hart has received her prizes! Ty for participating.

She even noticed one of my items with a mu of +150 was accidentally priced at tt+1... and told me about it ... ty for your honesty softhart. Was really nice of you.

Thanks again :)

Your welcome :) Can't tell you I didn't think about grabbing it up, but I value my morals more :) Unless its something like running you over in my new spear :laugh:

last participant has received prizes! thanks for all the fun loren

Thanks for the prizes.

(I might have to visit your shop more often at those awesome prices on some items! :) )

Back