Halloween Fun!

loren

Stalker
Loren
Halloween is creeping up on us so why not have a bit fun with it! :nana:

Halloween is one my favourite times the year if you have any pictures to share can be from clothing, Armor scary apartment or-a song -picture from RL all is welcome.

I will start this off with the Silver stitch Cyrene Armor:

holloween-eu.jpg

I'm not rich but will donate 10peds to the winner.

(Please keep in mind I will be judging the winner, if anyone else donates they will also have a say)

Lets have some spooky fun :)

UPDATE

New donations - Master Chief and Sam (Zombie Armaments and Supplies,Emerald Lakes Mall floor 1 1L )

PRIZES

10PED (me)

RK5 along with enough welding wires for 1 rk5 (Master Chief & Sam)

Spear with 4 ped of oil (Master Chief & Sam)

(Thanks for the wonderful donations) :wtg:

JUDGES

Me
Master Chief
Sam

Last edited:
Here's the Halloween Room...

I'm still not exactly finished with it yet... lighting is off, and placement of some things is too close to the wallls...

Also, not exactly 'scary' but here's the recent Redecoration to the Tomte Bar.

more changes coming soon... slowly rearranging one thing at a time to balance things out compositionally.

---------

Last edited:
I stole some spider eggs from my last hunt, and now I have my own Araneatrox nest!

img_20121027_12_30_08_158.jpg

May not be scary, but always a legit costume...

Myself as Elwood Blues and my buddy as Jake Blues! The Blues Brothers are always welcome at any Halloween party!

Is this scary ? ... at least it is fun with the broomstick flying over the molisk on LA52 :)

halloween_on_la52.jpg

Is this scary ? ... at least it is fun with the broomstick flying over the molisk on LA52 :)

halloween_on_la52.jpg

Only scary when the reflection from the sun on your pale body blinds me while flying my slep, then I crash land it into a bunch of unsuspecting Molisks.

Omg is HOT! lol i aint seen a nude entropian female since the old Twin Peaks hahah nice...

Nice to see how EU evolved from back then ;-)

I didn't really age did I ? :girl:

Now back on topic !! Show me your halloween fun pics ! :)

I'd love to see some pics of the Haunted Castle they had 2 years ago!

Wondering the same thing

From what I read elsewhere, you have to be born in RT, and get to RT... or be there (and been "born" there)

Well that bites. Are the UL ? How fast do they go? Require oil?

Some fantastic entries we need to see more :vampire:

Prizes have been updated also thanks to Master Chief and Sam :wtg:

That Anaglyph is neat...

prizes? ok, if I win a prize, I'd like to request that it be in peds/pecs and that one pec be placed near floor 00 of the televator at Omegaton Delta Tower per day over the course of however many days it takes for the prize to be dropped off there in total - and that way it's there for anyone visiting the area. If you give me the peds directly, that's what I'll probably do with it at least, lol.
-----------------
from a few years back:

-------------

redid the Halloween room...

------
and here's what that little bar looks like... not exactly scary, but kinda neat nevertheless.

Last edited:
Long way home
74bdc29520c2.jpg

Ordinary witch driving
f68e97fe8c49.jpg

Mommy I`m back
ec4a78a3b477.jpg

Join our sabbath
e4d59bf11960.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh::yay::yay::yay:

gone with one, came with another, this game is addictive

rip-jpg.1344

cheers

I'm too busy at moment to make a pic, but i made this make up mask you see in my banner to fit the skeleton cloths. Maybe i put in a pic later.

Devil's Den.....do you dare enter?

ark-haunted-house.gif

The Devil's Den is my place on Arkadia. Come see it for halloween. Click here for link.

:vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire:

Castle of death from 3 years ago...

Deathifier was kind enough to help me out with this one.

haunted-castle-signature-anim_10-17-09.gif

Last edited:
Haunted Calypso Apartment from 4 years ago

sv-haunted-house-poster.jpg

Back