Starfinders second visit to MA

Starfinder

Elite
Society
Planet Express
Ms. Kazzza 'Starfinder' Milla
Oki.. so I were going to MindArk today..

Started out at 7AM .. drove to a harbour that sails to Goteborg...

Arrived in Goteborg at 12 noon...

Went straight to MA HQ where Lars opend the door :D

I were suppose to meet up with Marco as well.. but he were sick so that kinda put a stop to all my questions seeing that Marco is the guy who ties up all the info into something we, the players, can understand...

Instead Lars showed me arround the office. I had been there before but they have changed a lot of stuff. They had a room where they had like 10 computers lined up for their test servers but that room has now been cleared as its needed for new supporters.. And isent that great

We then sat down in their lounge and got a coup of tea and spoke about Pe in general terms... mostely about support as that seems to be one of his concerns.. As you may know Im the webmaster of PERC and lars sounded really happy about the "knowlegdebase" we have there. HE said that one of the supporters at MindArk had taken a personal "quest" to start adding general support questinos and answers to that.. so isent that great.. imagine a day where 50% of all support questions can be answered on the fly via PERC.. This also makes sence to MA since their support load will be greatly reduced thus allowing them to respond to "real" support questions a lot faster than they are now...

He also said that the new supporters they were going to hire would be bi-langual supporters, meaning they will be able to handle support questions in english and either spanich or french. German were also a possibility later on.
I then asked when he though the new supporters would be hired. Ofcource I wanted him to say tomorrow, but his answer made more sence than that.. He said that he thought within 5 months.. But he couldent say as they wont hire the first person who walks through the door.. It has to be the perfect guy for the job... And isent that better..

As for the employees they have there now, I could prolly say its a very stero type programmer/3D graphics programmers....

Lets just say I saw skateboards and so on :p

I were also interduced to the balancing manager but we just said "hi" since he were busy and had stuff to attend to...

After this we all (Me, Lars and my Girlfriend) went our for dinner..

On the way there we dropped by Linz' net-cafe but linz werent there...

During the dinner we spoke about the future of PE, mainly about vheicles and so on.. By the sound of it (dont know how we got to speak of that) MindArk is thinking about adding "pets" to the system.. not like taming.. but bought pets...

Another topic were the "plastic" operations we could get in the future and how it would work... MA only wanna let us change very discreate features.. such as ear angle and sice.. or.. breast sice.. arguing that it has to be like real life.. and it shouldent be possible to totally re-do ya avatar since ppl know it "by looks"...

After that me and the GF went shopping for like 5 hours.. bahhh...

And FruSnable, whom I were suppose to meet up with, also were sick today.. so that dident happen...

Anyway.. it were still a fun day in goteborg.. and ill prolly do it soon again.. hopefully with Marco there so I can get some "facts" on the table :D

I dident really take any pictures.. sooo...

AH nice Starfinder, one thing though...
Linzey doesn't own the cafe anymore Lady owns it. has been for a while now.

Hmm, pets, as in a bird in a cage for your house that you have to feed ?
Or a pet you can ride, for those who havent got the skills for taming but enough money to buy a pet ?

pets as a bird...

taming is something diffrent ;)

*Me wants a kitten* :girl:

Anyway, well done Starfinder! Sounded like a nice little day

Pets in game is a good idea :) I would like to have a dog so it can chase Svetlana's kitty all over Calypso :D

Tigerbuz said:
Pets in game is a good idea :) I would like to have a dog so it can chase Svetlana's kitty all over Calypso :D

Poor kitty! No!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I'm already trying to chase Svetlana's kitty..... it's not going as I planned but I'm working on it ;)

Sounds like a great day for you, and a sucky one for me :mad: grrr im so damn angry. Why today lol...#"()%=%#

Tigerbuz said:

Glad you didn't use another word :rolleyes:

Ooooh :) a pet would be pretty nice, although i would still like to be able to tame something rather than just buy it. I would like an animal that could sniff out the mineral deposits in the ground :D

Nice there starfinder, I wanna visit MA office tooooo :D

And pets? Guess what animal I wanna have. Just guess :D

Skam said:
Nice there starfinder, I wanna visit MA office tooooo :D

And pets? Guess what animal I wanna have. Just guess :D

a bunny :girl:

yeah.. pets are a nice IDEA... just remember.. we just spoke "randomly" and he said it were a possibility... dont go mental if we dont get pets on next monday ;)

And fru.. slap slap slap... yeah it would have been great.. and btw... goteborg is HARD find your way arround in... :p

yeah.. also...

We spoke about getting an RSS feed or prepahs even a webcam of the MA coffee machine... like... "If coffeemachine filled = Drop good loot" .. .. we thought it were funny.. .. .. :D

Last edited:
Starfinder said:
also...

We spoke about getting an RSS feed or prepahs even a webcam of the MA coffee machine... like... "If coffeemachine filled = Drop good loot" .. .. we thought it were funny.. .. .. :D

I'm a fan of this idea :)

Faustian said:
I'm already trying to chase Svetlana's kitty..... it's not going as I planned but I'm working on it ;)

typical LOL

I mean KITTY like a cat ppl!!! Get your thought straight !! Sorry Svet didn't mean any disrespect :)

....aaand back on topic....please.

Well since you were sick FruSnabel I count on you to come to Aalborg and visit us sometime? :beerchug:

wow pets and then mebby small ball where we can store our pets and mebby battle with them .............

anyways sounds like cool day to bad you didnt get to talk to the man with the plan ....

Lol betting on your pets in a fighting arena would be cool, and have them gain similiar skills through hunting with you, i am sure the upkeep would be alot though hehe

Back